Does anyone else think Madonna wears a hyper realistic face mask of herself when she goes out?

Floridafoot

Established
I honestly could care less about celebrities. I cannot understand how people get so enamored by someone they don't even know. However, because I am a portrait artist, I do take notice of faces. I've been thinking for a while now that, while out in public, Madonna wears those new super realistic latex masks of herself. I've searched it several times on Google, Duck duck go, etc and I can't find anyone saying this. Does anyone suspect this? Screenshot_20230207-062116-614.png

Floridafoot

Established
I totally agree with both of you. I'm just thinking we might start seeing this more. Why risk surgery and hack your face up when you can wear a realistic mask of yourself? I mean, geez, just age gracefully and retain some dignity.. not that they really care about their dignity.. Lol celebrities are such weirdos.

Hmm… do you understand what type of activity causes the head to swell up (temporary) and the ears to grow large (permanent)?

Luciferians are losing power, feeling hopeless, and revealing themselves. Black magic is losing effect big time, and being transmuted by the in-streaming of the most intense and pure divine light energies which we are all experiencing currently.

For most of us, while there may be some bumps in the road- difficult trials and significant personal upheavals, regardless this is a positive, divine process of personal renewal, becoming more of our true selves, and releasing past traumas/negative imprints. For others it seems like the end of the world, because it is, but only for them. Out with the old, in with the new.

KevinShane75

Rookie
I honestly could care less about celebrities. I cannot understand how people get so enamored by someone they don't even know. However, because I am a portrait artist, I do take notice of faces. I've been thinking for a while now that, while out in public, Madonna wears those new super realistic latex masks of herself. I've searched it several times on Google, Duck duck go, etc and I can't find anyone saying this. Does anyone suspect this? View attachment 84329
OMG!!! I see it, I see what u mean... I never would have thought that, ever, unless it was pointed out to me cus it looks "almost" realistic (like she may have recently had a procedure, & it hasn't settled yet type of deal) but now that you said this, I see it. And she would be the one to do it too, the vanity and self preoccupation just oozes off the woman.... good brilliant great catch there. I'm convinced this is what's going on here 100%

Floridafoot

Established
OMG!!! I see it, I see what u mean... I never would have thought that, ever, unless it was pointed out to me cus it looks "almost" realistic (like she may have recently had a procedure, & it hasn't settled yet type of deal) but now that you said this, I see it. And she would be the one to do it too, the vanity and self preoccupation just oozes off the woman.... good brilliant great catch there. I'm convinced this is what's going on here 100%
Thank you!! The thought crossed my mind several times, the last year or so, whenever I had the displeasure of running into some photo of her.. When I saw those pics from <<shudders>> the Grammys, it really raised my suspicions. I had to come to the forum and see if anyone thought the same thing! She always uses heavy filters on her social media pics... Now she has a filter for real life! I have a horrific image in my mind of her peeling that thing off and underneath she's Angelica Houston from "The Witches" :confused:

KevinShane75

Rookie
Thank you!! The thought crossed my mind several times, the last year or so, whenever I had the displeasure of running into some photo of her.. When I saw those pics from <<shudders>> the Grammys, it really raised my suspicions. I had to come to the forum and see if anyone thought the same thing! She always uses heavy filters on her social media pics... Now she has a filter for real life! I have a horrific image in my mind of her peeling that thing off and underneath she's Angelica Houston from "The Witches" :confused:
Omg! I had the same image in my mind lil, except it was like the lizard ppl from that '80s tc show V.... a true lizard person under that face I bet! I used 2 love her, then like her, and now it's like omg give it up! But joking aside, I now believe she is truly an agent of some sorta evil

Floridafoot

Established
^^ So True. That would be a perfect storm of vanity/fairness/self delusion. Imagine having a body double wear a latex mask of yourself.. and gaining some satisfaction from the masses thinking the fake is really you. I would not put it passed any of these "performers".