Does anyone else find the sexual assault sweep to be suspicious?

Illuminized

Established
It may be that they're using the opportunity to get rid of perceived political opponents.

Some of the more recent false flags seem to have been a mixed real/fake incident. This purge might also have real and fake elements involved.

lophatt

Rookie
It may be that they're using the opportunity to get rid of perceived political opponents.

Some of the more recent false flags seem to have been a mixed real/fake incident. This purge might also have real and fake elements involved.
Ya think?

~JC~

Veteran
FBI complicit in sex crimes of p***phile rapist, Larry Nassar.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
FBI complicit in sex crimes of p***phile rapist, Larry Nassar.

Why aint Tulsi Gabbard investigating the many accusations of ongoing p***phile sexual abuse of boys and young men perpetrated by the "guru" of her cult and her own father, Mike Gabbard? Kids from all over the world, different times, different countries, etc... all their stories add up... guess who's silent?

~JC~

Veteran
Why aint Tulsi Gabbard investigating the many accusations of ongoing p***phile sexual abuse of boys and young men perpetrated by the "guru" of her cult and her own father, Mike Gabbard? Kids from all over the world, different times, different countries, etc... all their stories add up... guess who's silent?
Good point; something I thought of, in terms of "why this case"? Maybe this hit close to home because they're females.. Maybe she is completely ignorant about the depth of these cases? It's hard speculate or argue if it's disingenuous, she is taking a stance by bringing to light something completely horrendous and immoral.

To be honest, I liked this particular video because it offered more of a compilation of all of their testimonies. I tried to find a compilation and this was the only one!

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Good point; something I thought of, in terms of "why this case"? Maybe this hit close to home because they're females.. Maybe she is completely ignorant about the depth of these cases? It's hard speculate or argue if it's disingenuous, she is taking a stance by bringing to light something completely horrendous and immoral.

To be honest, I liked this particular video because it offered more of a compilation of all of their testimonies. I tried to find a compilation and this was the only one!
You might find this of interest/use... https://pixcayanmacuahuitl.medium.com/a-convenience-of-corruption-8aeb9247b75a