Does anyone else find the sexual assault sweep to be suspicious?

Unspokenpoet

As you all know, there have been many higher-ups such as polictians, directors, actors, and even a previous president accused of sexual assault in the pass few weeks. I'm just wondering, is this a mere result of people gaining more confidence to expose these men, or is it an attempt by the hidden ones in power to replace these men with those who promote the NWO agenda?
What are your thoughts?

rainerann

Star
I'm very torn about the whole situation as a survivor myself. However, I found one article that just made sigh with relief that these young gymnasts are getting some recognition in the process.

http://www.espn.com/espnw/sports/article/21506716/ex-usa-gymnastics-doctor-larry-nassar-plead-guilty-sexual-assault-faces-least-25-years-prison

I guess this doctor has been molesting these high profile gymnasts and these girls are underage, so this is a very positive admission.

Some of them, I remain undecided until I can see evidence that this is created social change and isn't just a temporary headline. The sexual assault survivor community is large and has existed now for the last 20 years and I haven't seen a whole lot of recognition of this. So this does make me feel slightly skeptical that people who have already said they experienced abuse and went unheard for years and years and years are still being overshadowed by people who can make more high profile admissions of being sexually assaulted.

For me, it is still just important to realize that being a victim of abuse is not something fashionable or something wants as a means to fit in with others. It is a terrible burden no one should have to carry and for anyone who really experiences it, this is concerning and I feel sympathy, but like I said. There is already a huge survivor community that is still being ignored even though countless people are continuing to "come forward" every day.

I can't help but feel a little skeptical about the motivation behind the media coverage because of this.

Aero

Superstar
I think that if we can make our space even a little bit safer for victims than it's a good thing. But I agree that we shouldn't start doing a victory parade. I've kind of been like everyone else, thinking it's going to end and drop from the collective consciousness. However, it isn't ending! The dust might not ever settle on this one. Do we even want it to?

If the dust never settles than it's a perpetual state of war. So it's still disheartening knowing victims of war, have to fight a war to regain their sanity. That's where we are at as a species. We are still that primitive that everything is a war. And to put it bluntly, I blame men. We have a serious lack of Men who do the right thing anymore. Men don't police each other, unless it's a man of a different nationality or religion.

But they over police the girls than let them get abused basically. Teach them to be subservient to men just to get abandoned. That's why I promote giving women weapons.

Violette

Star
Something is definitely going on. Sexual abuse has gone on forever but money and power can silence anyone. I don’t believe for a second all these people came forward without the elite’s approval. I just wonder what’s the reasoning behind them allowing all of this to come to light...

SpektaCoolAir

Established
kind of "spring cleaning".

roman pedolanski is still out there enjoying life & being honored & hailed by the very people who are doing "the cleaning" & those who they are trying to get rid of.

nothing good from holly-bolly-nollywood or any other "wood" they will be claiming!

Aero

Superstar
Yes I think the big takeaway from all of this is simple. None of these people really matter. Everyone they prop up and can bring down so easily must not have any real power. Because everyone isn't that dirty. And it makes perfect sense. Why would the elite prop someone up who could actually fight them? They never would.

So we need to stop putting faith in their wizard of oz shit. Most of us here are smart people. We know the scope of this thing really is everywhere. Everyone is under some kind of control or pressure. They don't need to give us any kind of real hero. And that's why I'm a big advocate for their complete destruction.

Venus

Rookie
Suspisious? Most likely, but it doesn't matter. Among the probably fake cases, I'm sure there are many real, and those are the important ones. Women are finally feeling strong enough to come forward with their stories because they are feeling they are been heard after been told that it was their fault and that they should deal with it on their own. Finally someone is telling these pigs that what they did is wrong, and they are paying the consequences, even if its all planned.

I dont' know why men believe they have any right over a women's body, but that's what they beleive, and if what is happening now is challenging that thinking, then, I'm all for it.

What happens next, after the whole think has become so public, is mostly our responsibility, we let it die, or we make something worthy out of it. Shame on us if we don't.

Vytas

Star
No one ends up being top tier politician/actor etc by chance. They all are selected, they have their weaknesses, they all are easily blackmailed. For example how hard it can be to control sex addict like Clinton?
Why now ? I don't know, but i bet it will end up in us having even less privacy in exchange for safety as is always the case.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I sometimes think the media apply the principles of asymmetric warfare in their news cycle. If this is what is getting all the coverage, what else is going on that they don't want you to be thinking about right now?

rainerann

Star
There could always be the fact that being open about sexual assault is really not that difficult anymore. So these people are the really the result of years and years of work that many, many people have invested in. There are literally hundreds of books on the subject right now. There are large communities and organizations that have been advocating for something exactly like this for at least 20 years. I wish this reality was getting more media attention. Like, I would like to see someone interviewed for the work that so many have done so that people are able to say things like this are happening. Like an interview with someone from RAINN or a well recognized therapist in the community of survivors of sexual assault.

These people are really too numerous to count, and especially with so many people coming forward, you would think they would be giving news reports on where you can find support more often. That is what really makes me feel like this is one big gossip column because no one is highlighting an organization like RAINN or any kind of support networks or testimonies of survivors that have healed from abuse with suggestions for where to find support. It is just too much shock factor with a subject that causes so much damage in peoples lives for my taste.

I hear people talking about this who aren't as acclimated with the subject and it frustrates me that this is the impression they are getting. There is just so much more to it than this that the media is not showing. They are basically presenting the seriousness of sexual assault as though it were just another incident between Kim Kardashian and Kanye West.

So who knows what the real story is with the girls who are coming forward because there is definitely not many serious journalists covering this story and giving it the attention it deserves.

Kung Fu

Superstar
It's all bullshit. The people with real power still screw around with all these hoes and little male boys and there's nothing that we can do about it until the Most High decides it's time for a reckoning. There is no doubt in my mind that these women know what they're getting into when they meet to have their "contracts" discussed.

Vixy

Star
I'm very torn about the whole situation as a survivor myself. However, I found one article that just made sigh with relief that these young gymnasts are getting some recognition in the process.

http://www.espn.com/espnw/sports/article/21506716/ex-usa-gymnastics-doctor-larry-nassar-plead-guilty-sexual-assault-faces-least-25-years-prison

I guess this doctor has been molesting these high profile gymnasts and these girls are underage, so this is a very positive admission.

Some of them, I remain undecided until I can see evidence that this is created social change and isn't just a temporary headline. The sexual assault survivor community is large and has existed now for the last 20 years and I haven't seen a whole lot of recognition of this. So this does make me feel slightly skeptical that people who have already said they experienced abuse and went unheard for years and years and years are still being overshadowed by people who can make more high profile admissions of being sexually assaulted.

For me, it is still just important to realize that being a victim of abuse is not something fashionable or something wants as a means to fit in with others. It is a terrible burden no one should have to carry and for anyone who really experiences it, this is concerning and I feel sympathy, but like I said. There is already a huge survivor community that is still being ignored even though countless people are continuing to "come forward" every day.

I can't help but feel a little skeptical about the motivation behind the media coverage because of this.
I feel the same way. Somethings off about it. We know that they own the media and that nothing gets highlighted without reason so it could very well be that they want people out of place or deeper issues but that this is for justice I dont buy for a second. My rapists never stood trial and never will. (And yeah. I tried #Metoo.) They werent famous so nobody cared, just like the police. I still get groped and jumped and what have you no matter how I protest. It doesnt matter what you want when you're a woman. Maybe its the same for men, I dont know.

All in all: guys who grope and r*pe dont care about this thing, many of them doesnt even know what it is. Nothing's gonna change.

makeorbreak

Established
Probably going to be an unpopular commentary but welcome to reality. People are acting as if they're so surprised this has been going on but get real, this is older than civilization. As long as there have people, this has been happening. One thing I would like to see come out of this is to have a man come forward to expose a woman for doing the same thing. It has happened, I've spoken to men who have been victims of sexual harrassment and I am one of them. Only thing is men are just as afraid to come forward. Don't believe a woman can't get physical with a man in this way? Think about the misconception that there is no such thing as spousal abuse where the man is a victim and the wife the aggressor. Police records prove it exists and in greater numbers than you'd expect.

Aero

Superstar
What else can the media do, besides be gossipy?

Nobody is really looking for the serious issues anymore. That shit doesn't sell. Like we can't have a meaningful conversation about sexual behavior. It has to be a scandal. That's how stupid people actually are. And I'm not trying to be mean here. This is an honest assessment of the human condition. People are letting themselves be lead by wolves, and then wondering why they got eaten.

You have to be the wolf in that scenario. It's the only way that plays out without you getting eaten! Some people aren't born to be wolves, and I'm sorry if I'm getting fatalistic here for a minute. But we have got to stop expecting so much from these false idols. So many people are just pushing the responsibility onto someone else. If we can't stand up and change things, why do we think someone else can?

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
I sometimes think the media apply the principles of asymmetric warfare in their news cycle. If this is what is getting all the coverage, what else is going on that they don't want you to be thinking about right now?
Quite possibly, a whole slew of indictments. I've seen a number as high as 824. We will have to wait to see. Check into Hillary and John McCain both using a walking boot recently. Maybe legitimate, maybe not. McCain's switched legs, which is odd since he messed up his right achilles, allegedly. Now, if it's just cosmetic, then what could those walking boots be covering up? Think about it...you'll get it. We could only hope that that is the case. But again, we'll just have to wait and see if and how it all plays out...;)

Last edited:

Aero

Superstar
Hillary tripped down some stairs trying to walk and hold a coffee cup at the same time. That's how she broke her toe.

And oddly enough I like Baphomet's theory. It does seem like the purge. But you know, it's not for our overall well being. It is an out with the old, in with the new kind of thing. A lot of these older guys going down should of seen this shit coming though. That is a definite for me at least. So that reinforces the idea that these men were tricked into buying their own bullshit.

Everyone can't be the God of the Illuminati. That's what most of them think too. They don't assume they are actually in an abusive relationship. Part of having good positioning in life is knowing exactly where you stand. If the Illuminati "crowned" you, it's not because your the special one. You got to fight to keep that shit.

lophatt

Rookie
As you all know, there have been many higher-ups such as polictians, directors, actors, and even a previous president accused of sexual assault in the pass few weeks. I'm just wondering, is this a mere result of people gaining more confidence to expose these men, or is it an attempt by the hidden ones in power to replace these men with those who promote the NWO agenda?
What are your thoughts?
Well, first, we should never allow them to lead the discussion. They throw out this "bait" and everyone chases it. Secondly, this is leading somewhere. It has nothing to do with respect for women, etc., it is a distraction and an introduction to some other agenda item.

One thing I've noticed is that most of these allegations appear to be just that. In other words, no due process, just allegations. If the person involved admits it, I suppose that's different, although I'm not sure just what they are "guilty" of. If there were adults involved, why the women or whoever else, didn't file charges is between them, not the "court of public opinion".

What seems to happen is that the MSM thrives on putting out meaningless drivel and over-hyping it for public consumption. If the "Hollyweird" characters are scum, quit going to their movies. If the politicians are scum, we already know that.

Don't get me wrong, everyone deserves to be treated with respect. I simply am not surprised by any of this. Self-serving, narcissistic scum are what is attracted to these positions. When you lie down with dogs you get up with fleas (no offense to dogs).