Does Anybody Think There Are Celebs Who Visit This Site?

Aero

Superstar
How could they not visit? Every other day they are being called slaves, sluts and heretics.

Being in Mk Ultra doesn't make you like a zoo animal. But that's how people act, and I think its to avoid the reality of Mk Ultra. It's not just a show you get to sit back and watch. But more importantly, why not try to play? Clearly some of these celebs are doing better than most of us, so maybe they aren't wrong.

Aero

Superstar
By people do you men celebrities that are in mk ultra or the people who talk about the celebrities?
I'm talking about the outsiders. Sitting outside pointing fingers. Which would be fine if they point them at the right people.

Aero

Superstar
Maybe, but I think the problem here is that people don't talk about Mk Ultra much. Except in the context I brought up yesterday. I'm not trying to imply anything here but. It's been bugging me for awhile how this site is so Mk Ultra oriented, but the message board isn't.

well the other day i accidentally google katy perrys chained to the rhythm. VC's article about it was in the top ten results! So I would say yes. And several have denied being in the illuminati, Katy, Beyonce, etc
Sorry Devin. I just want to point out the difference between MK Ultra and the illuminati. As far as I know...
The illuminati are the ones who consider themselves the enlightened ones: the elite, wealthy people who most likely do horrible things like human sacrifice and starting wars to make more money.
MK Ultra is a CIA program that perfected mind control. It may have been ordered by the elites (illuminati). People subjected to mind control might include celebrities such as Katy Perry and Beyonce. However, that does not make the celebrities part of the illuminati. They are just pawns.*** They may be getting rewarded for playing their part (it is not clear how aware they are of their state) and that makes it seem attractive for other people to flash the signs and whatnot, hoping to be part of the privileged. What they do not realise is that they will also just be pawns, if anything at all. Most of the "elites" are born into it or pre-chosen. I can flash as many hand signs as I want, but if I'm not wealthy and powerful or useful in some way, all I'm doing is helping to spread the "satanic signs are cool" message.
*** I may be wrong when it comes to rich, powerful people such as Jay Z. He acts a bit like an MK Ultra handler, so who knows. Maybe he is both a Freemason shaping the world and a "celebrity" :rolleyes:

mecca

Superstar
I may be wrong when it comes to rich, powerful people such as Jay Z. He acts a bit like an MK Ultra handler, so who knows. Maybe he is both a Freemason shaping the world and a "celebrity"
He's not elite cause hes black. He's still a pawn like the others. Maybe a high level pawn.

Devine

Star
Sorry Devin. I just want to point out the difference between MK Ultra and the illuminati. As far as I know...
The illuminati are the ones who consider themselves the enlightened ones: the elite, wealthy people who most likely do horrible things like human sacrifice and starting wars to make more money.
MK Ultra is a CIA program that perfected mind control. It may have been ordered by the elites (illuminati). People subjected to mind control might include celebrities such as Katy Perry and Beyonce. However, that does not make the celebrities part of the illuminati. They are just pawns.*** They may be getting rewarded for playing their part (it is not clear how aware they are of their state) and that makes it seem attractive for other people to flash the signs and whatnot, hoping to be part of the privileged. What they do not realise is that they will also just be pawns, if anything at all. Most of the "elites" are born into it or pre-chosen. I can flash as many hand signs as I want, but if I'm not wealthy and powerful or useful in some way, all I'm doing is helping to spread the "satanic signs are cool" message.
*** I may be wrong when it comes to rich, powerful people such as Jay Z. He acts a bit like an MK Ultra handler, so who knows. Maybe he is both a Freemason shaping the world and a "celebrity" :rolleyes:
yeah your right the celebs for the most part are not part of the bloodlines or whatever but I absolutely think the satanic ritual abuse goes all the way to the top, unfortunately.
i said the celebs have denied being illuminati to point out they are definitely aware of the accusation and in googling themselves about it could very well end up on this site :)
fascinating stuff