Does 5G cause diseases?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I was watching this one that came out today on the effects and implications of 5G... I suspect that the people who want 5G care nothing for human happiness.

Maes17

Superstar
That's a lot of bad signals running in the air.
Is 5G radioactive? Faster downloads but more cancer

Maes17

Superstar
I just wanted faster internet im sorry.
They really want data on everything.
Paying strangers debt, nike wear. Before we know it, they'll be tracking our intimate moments so couples can produce offspring.

Damn tech

Awoken2

Superstar
The fact that some people actually believe this thing is being rolled out to allow you to download a movie faster is a pretty good indicator of how stupid some people actually are.

If the government started putting up machine gun turrets everywhere maybe people would start to catch on....... but maybe not.

I just wanted faster internet im sorry.
Fiber optic connections would be many times faster than 5G and provide an ultra fast connection without emitting any harmful radiation whatsoever. For more info see Mads Palsvig explaining about this, in post #7.

I would much rather like to have a super fast fiber optic connection to the Internet.

People should get behind the idea of using fiber optics because it is a much better and so much faster alternative, and can provide all that without any of the 5G risks.

5G is said to apparently be using almost the exact same frequencies that the military knows can be used for crowd control...

Last edited:

manama

Star
Fiber optic connections would be many times faster than 5G and provide an ultra fast connection without emitting any harmful radiation whatsoever. For more info see Mads Palsvig explaining about this, in post #7.

I would much rather like to have a super fast fiber optic connection to the Internet.

People should get behind the idea of using fiber optics because it is a much better and so much faster alternative, and can provide all that without any of the 5G risks.

5G is said to apparently be using almost the exact same frequencies that the military knows can be used for crowd control...
Fibre optic connection? What? Since when plugging your phone for internet a thing.

Maes17

Superstar

Once you said crowd control....there we have it

manama

Star
You don't need 5G to be able to use your phone for internet. You are already using it without 5G, aren't you?
You completely missed the point. The people who mostly want 5G want it for phones, talking about everyday people ofcourse or mass usage. The fibre optic thing doesn't work here because, well, phones.

You completely missed the point. The people who mostly want 5G want it for phones, talking about everyday people ofcourse or mass usage. The fibre optic thing doesn't work here because, well, phones.
Yes, people have become addicted to their phones and mobile devices. It's easy to see when you start paying attention to how many of the people in public places are all looking down at their phones at any given time. Some people are walking around looking completely mesmerized with their devices and they hardly even look up.

But even for wireless, there has to be something better than 5G that would be safe to use. It doesn't make sense for anyone to want choose the high tech convenience that they think 5G will be providing them, over their actual health and safety.

Awoken2

Superstar
The fact that some people actually believe this thing is being rolled out to allow you to download a movie faster is a pretty good indicator of how stupid some people actually are.

I'm pretty sure God had nothing to do with 5G....it was corporations....headed by psycopaths....who do not value the life of you or your family.

Just think about that for a moment.

Glad 2 know

Veteran
Yes, people have become addicted to their phones and mobile devices. It's easy to see when you start paying attention to how many of the people in public places are all looking down at their phones at any given time. Some people are walking around looking completely mesmerized with their devices and they hardly even look up.

But even for wireless, there has to be something better than 5G that would be safe to use. It doesn't make sense for anyone to want choose the high tech convenience that they think 5G will be providing them, over their actual health and safety.
4G is already bad enough so many cases of cancer and heart problems now because of it.