Do you worship a DOG?

mecca

Superstar
no, God doesnt talk to you. If you have some entity speaking to you, it is probably a malevolent spirit
Yeah but I don't think it's a spirit... If you're hearing voices, they are most likely being imagined by your own mind and you should probably check into a mental hospital.

Yeah but I don't think it's a spirit... If you're hearing voices, they are most likely being imagined by your own mind and you should probably check into a mental hospital.
LOL that reminds me of the deontay wilder vs tyson fury face off
wilder didnt actually mean 'ancestry spirit' he was just trying to come across as scary..and fury just pissed all over him for that.

Kais_1

Star
So God = dog therefore anyone who worships God worships a dog star diety from.some African astral religion

Fuck out of here with that shit man.
as you can see ....its a play on language....namely english...

kindly refrain from swearing...as you dont want to see me when im angry.... :)

as you can see ....its a play on language....namely english...

kindly refrain from swearing...as you dont want to see me when im angry.... :)
Were online mate, you don't want to act hard on the internet. I am just telling it like it is.

You do talk shit.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
The secret history of Ronald McDonald...

Earliest mention of the MacDonald clan in Scotland

"The Norse-Gaelic Clan Donald traces its descent from Dòmhnall Mac Raghnuill (d. circa 1250),[4] whose father Reginald or Ranald was styled "King of the Isles" and "Lord of Argyll and Kintyre"."

So, in 1250AD the red haired clown took up the sceptre of royalty in Argyll and Kintyre.

download (16).jpeg

^ he's doing the one eye sign as well!

#macdonalds322

The secret history of Ronald McDonald...

Earliest mention of the MacDonald clan in Scotland

"The Norse-Gaelic Clan Donald traces its descent from Dòmhnall Mac Raghnuill (d. circa 1250),[4] whose father Reginald or Ranald was styled "King of the Isles" and "Lord of Argyll and Kintyre"."

So, in 1250AD the red haired clown took up the sceptre of royalty in Argyll and Kintyre.

View attachment 17058

^ he's doing the one eye sign as well!

#macdonalds322
donald mcronald

Aero

Superstar
Lol, this thread is great.

Look, the Dogstar while being the brightest in the night sky isn't really pivotal to life on Earth. Plus there is a huge distinction between what a Dog and God are capable of. And it really doesn't get any simpler.

The star that most closely resembles our creator is the one we wake up to every morning. That's why Lucifer is the Morning Star. It's also why the highest level cultists can manipulate the Sun itself. So for me, it's not even a question. Until somebody shows me another Godhead that can do more than that the mystery is solved.

What I'm describing is not an inversion of Christianity. And I could go on but I'm sure I will get nowhere with all the propaganda I'm actually up against.

Kais_1

Star
so....

so far i understand that the Freemasons call SIRIUS, heaven and there is is the dog star and Anubis...

and on the other side you have a dog guarding the gates of hell

dog/god on both sides....

just something to take note of.....:)