Do you wish you were still asleep?

Don't get me wrong, I'd rather know the truth and I've found my religion again..

but and this is a big but (ha ha)

I'm tired of being surrounded by people who are deeply asleep..it gets very lonely very quickly

I'm tired of people thinking I'm mad

I'm tired of telling my parents not to buy aspartame only to see loads of boxes in the cupboards and bottles in the fridge loaded with the stuff (they can't be bothered to check even though it takes 2 seconds)

I'm tired of seeing thick chemtrails in the sky only for friends and family laugh and say "X marks the spot!"

I'm sick of someone telling me to watch a Vevo video only to literally drown in occult symbols

I'm sick of my sister trying to get me to watch, read or listen to something cause "hey it's really dark" and/or "it has witches in it" because apparently witches are the latest thing now

I'm sick of being told that a herbal remedy cannot possibly work unless Big Pharma patented it or my increasingly skeptic doctor approves of it

I'm sick of hearing "Where did you read that?" "Oh the internet!" falls about laughing

My mind is blown by the amount of people who still think their country is democratic and that 911 wasn't an inside job.

I'm already dreading the next royal wedding, having to explain for the nth time why it's wrong that they are cleansing the homeless off the streets outside Windsor Castle just to give tourists a better impression--
speaking of the royal family.. why is it seen as completely acceptable that Jimmy Savile, England's worst sex offender of all time, was awarded
by the Queen : Officer of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire
then she made him a Knight Bachelor "for charitable services"
and through the influence of Prince Charles was awarded an honorary green beret by the Royal Marines (only one of three in existence, the other two were possessed by the Prince himself and his father Prince Philip)

AND THE ROYALS DIDN'T KNOW??!

I guess the Queen's advisers and MI5 were on holiday for those two decades..

Now that I have got that off my chest, do you understand why sometimes I wish I was still asleep.

Does anyone else ever feel like this? What are your major gripes about being awake?
How do you manage it and/or stay sane?

Does anyone else ever feel like this? What are your major gripes about being awake?
How do you manage it and/or stay sane?
Imagine someone running in circles while asking others "how do I stop?"

I understand this seems like some empty platitude, but if you really want to know what it means to be "awake", first step away from repeating the same patterns and recognize them for what they are: distraction.