Do You Watch Tv Or Not?

williejonesjr

Veteran
There is still a lot of good content on Youtube. For now that is anyway. I like how I can watch a movie of like any video game I want. Seriously someone has probably edited it and uploaded it. It saves time.
Yeah I've been getting into the YouTube again lately.

williejonesjr

Veteran
Yes, but there are only a select few shows I watch. I mostly watch stuff from the '60s and '80s like Dark Shadows, The Twilight Zone, The Addams Family, The Munsters, Tales From the Darkside, etc., and occasionally I like to watch silly game shows just for fun. I always pick my favorite contestant and root for them to win. I have seen a bit of some newer shows like Walking Dead, American Horror Story, and Bates Motel, too.
I binge on TWD on Soroflix

polymoog

Superstar
gave up television 8 years ago. knowing about the subliminals, the hypnosis involved, the mind programming... why would anyone continue to watch it? freed up an exorbitant amount of time as well for me. i am amazed now how i had time to waste, staring at the screen.
no cell phone, either. its more freedom.

Devine

Star
gave up television 8 years ago. knowing about the subliminals, the hypnosis involved, the mind programming... why would anyone continue to watch it? freed up an exorbitant amount of time as well for me. i am amazed now how i had time to waste, staring at the screen.
no cell phone, either. its more freedom.
ah see subliminal that is what i was trying to ask you about in other thread...are you american btw?

polymoog

Superstar
ah see subliminal that is what i was trying to ask you about in other thread...are you american btw?
the most important thing was the switch from analog to digital broadcasts. the digital signal is more powerful for trances, and with the extra signal space, anything can be piggybacked on it. watching tv now is like surfing the web without antivirus and anti-malware.

I don't really watch TV, although I do watch movies once in a while. Its just a big distraction from my spiritual life and I really cant afford that. Ive already wasted too much time and been through too much heart ache and pain to fall backward now. When I get my own place I doubt I will even buy a TV.

Also I have a rule that I dont watch TV or listen to music when Im heartbroken so Im kinda stuck for awhile lol

Vixy

Star
I refuse to let it control my life...oh, catch you later, my favourite show's coming on.
LoL, I have an aquintance like this. The few times we meet (we're this big group that meets every now and then) he watches his watch every 5 minutes, stressing me out because he wants to go home to "Idol" (Swedish american Idol). I find him to be an idiot. It's so rude! Why insist on coming to the meeting if he wants to go after 5 minutes? He's clearly hooked on the show. Guess he never heard of playback on the web.

Vixy

Star
the most important thing was the switch from analog to digital broadcasts. the digital signal is more powerful for trances, and with the extra signal space, anything can be piggybacked on it. watching tv now is like surfing the web without antivirus and anti-malware.
VERY interesting! Can you link reading about this that you think is genuine? (Don't wanna fall on some crap.) Sounds like a David Icke thing? Wouldn't surprise me if true.

Antipapirus

Established
I'm trying to figure out how to get my landlord to remove it. It belongs to him.

People get really weird when you tell them you want to be 100% tv-free. I had a hard enough time persuading him to remove the microwave. LOL
Removing the microwave was the first thing i did, NEVER AGAIN !!!

polymoog

Superstar
VERY interesting! Can you link reading about this that you think is genuine? (Don't wanna fall on some crap.) Sounds like a David Icke thing? Wouldn't surprise me if true.
ive been searching for the video that i remember watching about it, but i cannot find it. :(
i cant recall if it was from a YT video, freeman, or inforwars. this was about 8 or 9 years ago.

Devine

Star
I don't really watch TV, although I do watch movies once in a while. Its just a big distraction from my spiritual life and I really cant afford that. Ive already wasted too much time and been through too much heart ache and pain to fall backward now. When I get my own place I doubt I will even buy a TV.

Also I have a rule that I dont watch TV or listen to music when Im heartbroken so Im kinda stuck for awhile lol
sorry you are heart broken :(

MinaT

Rookie
Our TV would never be on except my mum watches "Millionaire hot seat" (loves the questions) which starts at 5pm every working day.. if she forgets to turn it off afterwards it will be on in the background for a while longer with no one watching.. When me and my husband lived on our own we didnt have a TV or Internet (except for a few gigs of data on our mobile phones) and life was truly wonderful :)