do you think this pandemic is an effort to depopulate earth?

CAS

Is the death rate there though? It doesn't seem at this point that it is. It definitely seems to me to be a tool the government is using to enact greater control over the population. I don't see this control being released any time soon. And what if Covid-19 becomes an annual "event" such as flu season? I'm thinking a lot of these changes are going to become permanent. For safety" reasons of course.

Lisa

Superstar
Is the death rate there though? It doesn't seem at this point that it is. It definitely seems to me to be a tool the government is using to enact greater control over the population. I don't see this control being released any time soon. And what if Covid-19 becomes an annual "event" such as flu season? I'm thinking a lot of these changes are going to become permanent. For safety" reasons of course.
Reminds me of this..stabilize, secure, safe doesn’t mean what you think it does...

free2018

Star
i remember georgia guidestones about 500 million people.
GUIDESTONES REMIND ME OF NOAHIDE LAWS.
  1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
  2. Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
  3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
  4. Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
  5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
  6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
  7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
  8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
  9. Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
  10. Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones

sickgirl15

Established
i remember georgia guidestones about 500 million people.
That was my boyfriend’s very same observation when this crazy Coronavirus nightmarish pandemic first stared! Hey, in this world (and in this wild day and age), I believe absolutely anything is possible!!

Tidal

Star
do you think this pandemic is an effort to depopulate earth?

Could be.. :)
The Chinese government might have been secretly vaccinating their leaders for months to make them immune, then they could have released the virus to kill off the rest of us so they can take over the world.