Do You think the moon landing happened?

Ol' Scratch

Not only did they land on the moon, but they nailed it on the very first try!
Then the president gave them a call.

Oh don't forget, they drove a moon buggy around up there too. In the interest of space on the ship, why not take a couple of moon scooters? Nope, they brought a friggin buggy.

have you seen the 3 of them the day after they returned and were debriefed? Those guys did not look like 3 successful american heros. They looked like 3 guys that were told, go along with the lie or you are dead, and your families as well..https://youtu.be/BI_ZehPOMwIconference

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar

RecievingA

Veteran
What I want to know is, if NASA is spending this money on these missions, they must be doing something else in low Earth Orbit, since the Van Allen belt, the shockwave as the magnetic field pushes through the Suns radiation waves, is impassable at least by humans.

So what are they actually doing up there?

Lucy

Star
What I want to know is, if NASA is spending this money on these missions, they must be doing something else in low Earth Orbit, since the Van Allen belt, the shockwave as the magnetic field pushes through the Suns radiation waves, is impassable at least by humans.

So what are they actually doing up there?
Great point and something I never thought of!

Arjibarjoe

Rookie
Great point and something I never thought of!
The same thing Nimrod tried doing.
They’re trying to break the firmament to in their lunatic minds over throw God.

What’s crazy is with all their ancient Babylonian magic and modern tech they still can’t get through and I really don’t know what makes them think theyever can, like Godjust left a cheat code to get in or something. Idiots.

Their pride and powerhas really done a number on them if they ever believe they can get through, they did the same with the ice walls hence the Antarctica treaty , they did they same with only being able to bore 7 miles in to the crust and on all occasions they failed.

their pew , pew rockets are not getting through anything, just like the rocket that stopped suddenly , it’s impossible.

e-Enoch

Superstar

e-Enoch

Superstar
"India Becomes The First Nation In History To Successfully Land On The South Pole Of The Moon, Beating The United States, China And Russia"

redqueen

Superstar
Last edited:

duzyzdzichu

Rookie
Power of mind-control is unbelievable. So now, something like 60 years later, İndia give us CGİ some schoolboy quality. USA had Hollywood, İ mean before access to the knowledge we have now, İ understand people could believe it. I've always questioned it, but i was like, maybe it was real. But this? İ feel very uneasy seeing people believing it. İt just doesn't make any sense... Like they brains were totally taken over. No consciousness left at all. This is so fake, that is even hard to explain why it is. İ mean, do you have an eyes? And brain to process the image you see and basic logical capabilities to analyze what you see? My God, I've got frustrated, this world is too crazy.

e-Enoch

Superstar
who can look at the image and believe it
come on I've Seen better images in some colouring books
they really did pick a nice smooth spot eh guess nothing
hits that spot too much

guess at least they put some stars in their cartoon

The vimanas are really intriguing, though... ancient Indian aerospacecrafts...

Can we somehow "connect the dots...?"

Vimanas...CERN's Shiva...and Chandrayaan-3 Mission...

e-Enoch

Superstar
Lol..
"BOLDLY GOING WHERE NO MAN HAS GONE...NOR CAN GO. HEY NASA WHY YOU LYIN...?"