Do You think the moon landing happened?

e-Enoch

Superstar

Quoting one of the comments...

barringtondailey
500 years ago the Magellan expedition circled earth - they managed to keep records, something NASA cannot do in t he 20th century. Losing computer data is BS, there a programs from the 1970s still in use today "grep on Unix/Linix", the digital data is just transferred from one format to another. Also a lot of the "moon" footage is demonstrably fake.

Last edited:
I don't know if anyone thought about this question? If the moon landing was faked why haven't Russia or China raised a big stink about it. Why haven't they called out our government about this? Let's face it nothing would please them more than being able to humiliate our government. And why wouldn't they be able to prove it and then when they ever get to the moon they will be able to say they were first. If moon landing was indeed fake no way would they let us get away with bragging about it all these years. And also they could use this as anti US propaganda. But considering the misery our foreign policies have caused the world they don't need anymore material.

Arjibarjoe

Rookie
I don't know if anyone thought about this question? If the moon landing was faked why haven't Russia or China raised a big stink about it. Why haven't they called out our government about this? Let's face it nothing would please them more than being able to humiliate our government. And why wouldn't they be able to prove it and then when they ever get to the moon they will be able to say they were first. If moon landing was indeed fake no way would they let us get away with bragging about it all these years. And also they could use this as anti US propaganda. But considering the misery our foreign policies have caused the world they don't need anymore material.
They’re all on the same team. The whole “them and us” show is nonsense .
They’re all chums and this is all part of the script.

Amazon prime is pushing a program about the Mars Rover thing in high definition no less. I find it hard to believe this contraption is actually walking around on Mars. They lie about everything else so how we supposed to know they aren't lying about this? Reminds me of that old story about the boy who cried wolf. Plus now with CGI they can make up anything. Somebody making plenty of money off these things and the only thing I am sure of is that somebody is not me.