redqueen

Superstar
tptb gotta hate it when that old age sets
in and the Truth starts slipping out eh
this isn't the first for buzz/a he's mentioned
a few times now that it didn't happen

Maldarker

Star
probably true that they did lose the data - been seeing it with cd dvd discs are degrading as is the tape in those reels - won't be the last time info is lost and it can be because of.....pick your poison i guess so that it covers up something etc etc....or if it did happen then maybe not like said so many scenarios tbh. (btw if you have stuff on vhs cd tape floppy make sure to move it to another type of storage media and do checks on how long before it degrades )

Lyfe

Star
The technolgical capabilities of today have far exceeded that time period, yet why cant they provide any current footage of the moon with better video quality? Is the only alleged footage of the moon from the 60s? The moon should be in HD by now so clear you can see space dust.

The more you thi k about these things the more common sense suggests its all another fiction.

probably true that they did lose the data - been seeing it with cd dvd discs are degrading as is the tape in those reels - won't be the last time info is lost and it can be because of.....pick your poison i guess so that it covers up something etc etc....or if it did happen then maybe not like said so many scenarios tbh. (btw if you have stuff on vhs cd tape floppy make sure to move it to another type of storage media and do checks on how long before it degrades )
Didn't they lose the footage of the night Epstein supposedly died. One thing they never lose is how much people owe the IRS and how much the interest rates are.

Maldarker

Star
Didn't they lose the footage of the night Epstein supposedly died. One thing they never lose is how much people owe the IRS and how much the interest rates are.
well you know y that is right?....its all in the cloud no one understands the cloud unless its to THEIR advantage lol!

1666383793757.png

Cloud computing! No one understands the cloud & I'm the creator ;)

FilthPig

Veteran

View attachment 74297

They extract the extraordinarily detailed information they "find" about space from these blurry photographs. If this is a photograph.

For "objects"; distance, size, inner layers, surface structure, atmosphere structure; they detect it all from these blurry photos.

Search for "best views of planet x, y, z on telescope" and ask how they got so much information about planets, even before their so-called space travels.
You might want to look up how astrophotography works.Usually they take dozens of photos over long period of time ,remove visual noise from them and combine them into a single photograph.Quite often images from very distant objects are combinations of information of several different telescopes that are looking for certain wavelengths only (like infrared telescope,radio telescope etc).Wavelengths you can detect with spectrometer usually tell 1000x more information than some blurry or even high quality image that is taken in only visible wavelengths.
If u judge the world by only looking at the visible spectrum then you are ignoring quite alot of information around you ...
Essentially eyes and cameras are just like antennas.tuned to detect certain wavelengths only.Every element has its own peculiar rate of vibration,like an heartbeat that can be detected/measured even from large distances.

"An image tells us what something looks like; a spectrum tells us what it is."

Im just wondering,were all those unmanned moon landing and other moon missions faked also? There has been quite alot of them,dozens of them failed.Surveyor missions performed all kinds of experiments like smooth landing and take off and measured all kinds of stuff like gravity strength years before the supposed manned mission finally landed there.

You might want to look up how astrophotography works.Usually they take dozens of photos over long period of time ,remove visual noise from them and combine them into a single photograph.Quite often images from very distant objects are combinations of information of several different telescopes that are looking for certain wavelengths only (like infrared telescope,radio telescope etc).Wavelengths you can detect with spectrometer usually tell 1000x more information than some blurry or even high quality image that is taken in only visible wavelengths.
If u judge the world by only looking at the visible spectrum then you are ignoring quite alot of information around you ...
Essentially eyes and cameras are just like antennas.tuned to detect certain wavelengths only.Every element has its own peculiar rate of vibration,like an heartbeat that can be detected/measured even from large distances.

"An image tells us what something looks like; a spectrum tells us what it is."

Im just wondering,were all those unmanned moon landing and other moon missions faked also? There has been quite alot of them,dozens of them failed.Surveyor missions performed all kinds of experiments like smooth landing and take off and measured all kinds of stuff like gravity strength years before the supposed manned mission finally landed there.
I still don't believe the Mars Rover propaganda.