Us the Peoples

Which will either be conquerors of
Us and Our World that enslave and destroy Us
or they will be the saviours of Us and Our World
that bring Us false peace under the guise of
Love and Unity
Another thing We have to wait and See for

FSoZJbkWIAAdw8I.png

They extract the extraordinarily detailed information they "find" about space from these blurry photographs. If this is a photograph.

For "objects"; distance, size, inner layers, surface structure, atmosphere structure; they detect it all from these blurry photos.

Search for "best views of planet x, y, z on telescope" and ask how they got so much information about planets, even before their so-called space travels.

free2018

Star
I say yes b/c not only is there proof, but wouldn't you think the Russians would've figured it out by now? But anyways your thoughts....
I used to believe in it. I thought people who questioned it might have a point, but I mostly ignored it. I didn’t really defend it really.

I am now a skeptic and it happened over the last two years. The Evidence is there to prove they, NASA, lied about everything.

polymoog

Superstar
1652564854579.png

look closely as this piece of crap. cheap beach chair seats on a chinsy frame (justified as keeping it lightweight). this was 9.5 million dollars in 1971. in todays terms, it is 67.8 million dollars. https://tools.carboncollective.co/inflation/us/1971/9500000/
do you think, for that amount of money in 1971, NASA could have come up with something better (never mind more convincing)?

those important looking gadgets are basic stuff-- dont let that fool you:

1652565990733.png
in 1971, both antennas are there to send video footage back to earth. and nixon can call the moon.
in 2022, i cannot get a phone signal in my front yard.

Of all the design challenges, the wheels were the most demanding. Rubber could fail in the harsh terrain and extremes of temperature, so hand-woven galvanised steel mesh ‘tyres’ were created.

yeah, WOW, those wheels are the most demanding. its got to be hard to come up with a novel round-ish type shape that can roll along.
so here is NASA, using gavanized steel when, for the extraordinary expense paid at the time, the engineers could have used titanium which was readily available by the 1950s. the titanium would have been lighter than the steel, and all things considered, better for the frame. although aluminum is a bit lighter, titanium is much stronger as a thinner-walled metal. in other words, the aluminum would have be much thicker to be as strong as a thin piece of titanium metal.

1652565548328.png
this is a replica in epcot center (FL, USA).
i think a high school science club would have done a better job.

The average temperature on the Moon (at the equator and mid latitudes) varies from -298 degrees Fahrenheit (-183 degrees Celsius), at night, to 224 degrees Fahrenheit (106 degrees Celsius) during the day.

nylon webbing on the back of the beach chair at -298 degrees... hmm... (and its been mentioned already that rubber tires wouldnt hold up to the extreme temperature, yet here we are, looking at nylon at almost 300 degrees below zero.)

in 2022, the best plastics will hold up before cracking at 200 degrees. the nylon webbing in 1971? if they were on the moon, the astronauts wouldve leaned back and cracked that nylon like a pringles potato chip.

this is just another example of how none of this moon landing story makes sense.

redqueen

Superstar
I think Your a 100% Polymoog

it all looks so fake and I do think
my lil one could come up with a better design
in all that research did Ya do the calculations
on each piece to See what the price came to?
I'm wondering what they priced the beach chairs lol

polymoog

Superstar
n all that research did Ya do the calculations
on each piece to See what the price came to?
supposedly, NASA contracted this work out; they had made a deal of 38 million for 4 vehicles.
i didnt see an itemized breakdown of each component. i am sure that information was "lost", just like in the NASA video where the director says that we ''lost'' the technology to go the moon.

Oceanic

Veteran
In the Bible, it says multiple times earth has a firmament around it. That means there are barriers above us, so no, the moon landing couldn't have happened.

NASA in the Hebrew tongue means to deceive.

I've seen proof that those pictures they show you from robots supposedly on mars is actually just a vast area on earth, specifically somewhere in Canada, that they just put a dull orange filter over to make it look otherworldly. The pictures of the galaxy they show us are photoshopped, not real. It's all just spirals of glitter and heavily edited.

And I personally believe much like the sun, the moon isn't solid, it's just light. The "planets" are stars, and the pictures they showed us of said "planets" don't actually look anything like said "planets".

The Bible says multiple times there's a barrier above and around us, and that the foundations of the earth doesn't move. The sun and moon are the ones that rotate around within the firmaments for times sake.

There's even a story in the Bible where God stops the sun from setting just so the Israelites can win a battle. According to NASA, the earth is spinning and if it stopped, death and chaos would ensue. Yet God stops the sun from setting, and everyone and everything on earth is fine.

The moon landing never happened. And everything NASA shows us is a lie.

Whether or not they did go to the moon concerns me less than the fact that it did me no good either way? And if going to the moon is so great why did they stop going there? Also I think this was explained in the Twilight Zone episode where the astronauts crash landed and were worried how they were going to get back to earth. Little did they know they had crashed landed outside Las Vegas and needn't have worried.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
And if going to the moon is so great why did they stop going there
They got rid of their really really low tech spaceship and it would cost far too much money to replace it is the official line.

Meanwhile....trillions get poured into black ops tech designed to wipe out most of mankind.

They will blame it on asteroids and aliens....so we all have to believe in this outer space narrative as part of the conditioning.

Trump:
"When Elon Musk came to the White House asking me for help on all of his many subsidized projects, whether it's electric cars that don't drive long enough, driverless cars that crash, or rocketships to nowhere, without which subsidies he'd be worthless, and telling me how he was a big Trump fan and Republican, I could have said, 'drop to your knees and beg,' and he would have done it,"

Wow.