Do you support Trump despite working in harmony with the scamdemic? (Poll)

Do you support Trump despite working in harmony with the scamdemic?

• Yes

• I no longer support him

• I never supported him

Results are only viewable after voting.

justjess

Superstar
social distance rules undermine many businesses. the states with the largest economy were not opened.
Movement and economic activity were already down prior to shut downs. Significantly. People were spooked by the virus before they were forced to be. I agree limiting capacity is no good for businesses, but I have a feeling even if there were no limits the situation would be the same.

justjess

Superstar
If I vote then half the country blames me and accuses me of taking us all down the wrong direction. If I dont vote I am to blame for the problem by not participating. Either way blame gets directed at me. The same people who tell me I should participate and vote would probably backtrack if they came to learn I was voting for their opposition and helped someone they believed to be bad for the country get into office.

The system basically dictates that if it came down to it and the polling was close that just barely above half the nation can enforce policies through their candidate that the other half strongly opposes.
39ACBB85-5948-4BA3-9896-170F23DF136D.png

Lurker

Star
Lol. I can’t do manual labor otherwise I’d be tempted. I worked one day for my sister when she managed a retail store because she needed Black Friday help and I was in bed for a week.
I'll do the work. just trade policies. Please.

Mr.Fishnet

Established
I'm surprised people still believe in this system of voting or choosing your president , the sad reality is that all presidents are the same, no different, they're all just puppets for the same government, and TPTB, the only thing that changes is simply the puppet used to put on the cover. Presidents don't actually do the work, they are merely puppets for show.

Lyfe

Star
I personally believe that this country is past the point of no return. The values that each party holds to are too polarizing for people to come together to take back their nation in the way that needs to happen. The two parties proselytize to two very different walks of life and as long as this is so things will not change, because there will always be division. As long as the issues of debate are focused on social issues and things people feel very strongly about, it will remain the same. Its meant to be that way too. I feel very strongly about allot of things, but Im not going to consent to the system so that it feeds off of that and have it be used for more evil, their evil. If you watch FOX news your meant to oppose democrats. If you watch CNN or MSNBC you are meant to disdain republicans. They take those social issues that people feel strongly about by design and use it against us. They win we lose.

I'm surprised people still believe in this system of voting or choosing your president , the sad reality is that all presidents are the same, no different, they're all just puppets for the same government, and TPTB, the only thing that changes is simply the puppet used to put on the cover. Presidents don't actually do the work, they are merely puppets for show.
TPTB are elite bloodlines that go back centuries.

It was always divine rule with them, and thus kings and queens, dynastic rule over the people.

They then came with the idea of democracy, where power was to be shared with the plebs.

After early experiments in ancient Greece and Rome , europe then went back to monarchies.

They really do despise giving up even a little bit of their power.

After revolutions europe then shifted back to "democracy"

People mistake democracy for simply casting a vote. It's much more than that, its mass mobilization, mass organizing, mass strikes and protests, and not only voting for government, but forcing them to act in your interests. Every set of rights and freedoms have been earned by the people who understood what it took for democracy to work, nothing has been given. When the public engages in lazy democracy (simply voting) then things will never change.

There's a reason why in the US they wanted to originally establish a monarchy, there's a reason why once they settled for "democracy", only free land owning white men could vote. There's a reason why to this day there is still targeted voter suppression, there is a reason why they still use undemocratic systems like the electoral college.

They dont want people to vote, or exert their full democratic power, which again is much more than simply voting. They suppress, they cheat, they manipulate, they rig the game, but we are compliant in their conspiracy. We take it, because we are trained to take it.

What if everyone was outraged by the choices they give us ? What if the entire population said in unity "we won't take Trump or Biden" If the masses showed up to Washington screaming this, they would have to listen. Instead they have the population divided by "culture wars" and thus we rush to support one or the other.

WE are what is wrong with Democracy, not them.

staywideawake

Rookie
I’ve never supported him. I don’t support liars, scam artists, con artists, rapists, pedophiles, racists, Nazis, etc. He ticks all those boxes and much more.

I never supported him.

Frankly, anyone who did is neive at best. He was never against the establishment... He's a billionaire, who's been in the limelight for decades, who made his money in real estate. He's been in bed with Hollywood, the Clintons, Epstien... At best, he's the other side of the coin of corruption; capital rather than state. In all likelihood, he's a tool to make people think their not "part of the system" but voting for someone "the media hates" (despite giving him attention and free publicity) and think they are commiting some sort of revolutionary act.

so? will he explain the planners? will he judge Gates, Fauci and Democratic governors? will he dismantle the WHO?

no. he only works with elites and mocks everyone. "we will admit we did, you will not be able to do anything."

Resistor

Established
Yes it baffles my mind that some people are that stupid

Awoken2

Superstar

so? will he explain the planners? will he judge Gates, Fauci and Democratic governors? will he dismantle the WHO?

no. he only works with elites and mocks everyone. "we will admit we did, you will not be able to do anything."
I sit here open mouthed each time he speaks....I keep hoping I'm going to wake up startled in bed screaming to be told that this Trump/Bojo paradigm was just one long bad dream.

Just in that single three minutes he managed to convey, in his own inimitable way, that Covid 19 was a wonderful gift unleashed from China 2 months ago that is an artificial event that should have been stopped at source.

That will have the qanon boffins scratching their heads for a while.

staywideawake

Rookie
Yeah, it’s really disheartening. All these candidates are, are just two sides of the same coin. No matter where it lands, we the people lose.

Scamdemic? Are you leftist?
alternative media (and followers) are often accused of being far-rightist. first time I was accused of being a leftist. :p

wellcome. there are 45 pages of posts you need to read.