Do You Often Self-talk?

Lady

Star
I only kid. I don't troll here. I like posting here.

I do troll Reddit, Mediatakeout. Those folks aren't very "aware"
I am surprised that you think we are, but then again, I really have only read the forum at The Truth Zone which seems a little ahead of the content here. However, we are a community and that is valuable, too.

williejonesjr

Veteran
I am surprised that you think we are, but then again, I really have only read the forum at The Truth Zone which seems a little ahead of the content here. However, we are a community and that is valuable, too.
Oh yes you're aware. The commenters there are all Beyonce fans, sports fans, don't believe in the 'Nati & 'Em. It's frustrating to comment there bc they don't believe any of the "truth"

Leviathan

Established
I do all the time. Probably more than I talk to other people. It helps me to relax and concentrate sometimes. On occasion I even pretend I'm being interviewed on a talk show or something, think of imaginary questions, and answer them. I'm a very strange person, I know.

Carolyn

Star
Self talking is fine but if you start answering your self you better find the nearest psycho ward and admit your self.
everybody self talks, people often run thorough possible future scenarios, talking yourself up and then talking down to yourself, berating yourself etc sort of like internal role playing in a way, its a bit freaky though when you see people talking outloud and answering themselves lol

makeorbreak

Established
It's getting harder to identify anyone doing it now with cell-phone bluetooth ear buds, especially if they're wearing a hat.

quarterback

Rookie
probably also not to get confused with what is known as 'forced speech'. many targeted individuals have documented such where they would just randomly say something out loud. for me it is sometimes names of people. used to do it frequently but not as much anymore.

llleopard

Established
everybody self talks, people often run thorough possible future scenarios, talking yourself up and then talking down to yourself, berating yourself etc sort of like internal role playing in a way, its a bit freaky though when you see people talking outloud and answering themselves lol
I do all those things you mention, and agree, we all do it. Kids at preschool often verbally work through what they're doing too. My aspergers son talks to himself a LOT. He's got better at realising he's doing it now that he's older, and keeps it mostly under his breath (startling if you don't know him) but it was very freaky to live with. I thought he had MPD for a while because he would take on different voices and talk with himselves, and then be totally unaware that he'd been doing it. We overheard one conversation 'We can get him, kill him in the night' 'No you can't. That's bad'. 'But we hate him, we'll get him in the night'. etc This was the point Rhino bought a lock for our bedroom. :)