Do you keep the law? Why The Law Cant Save and Why It Only Brings Wrath and Condemnation

Lyfe

Star
If you listened to God you would renounce your unbelief and turn to Jesus. He is the ultimate and final sacrifice for sins. That is why there hasnt been a temple, offering, or high priest in almost 2000 years. God is finished with the old covenant.

Yahda

Veteran
If you listened to God you would renounce your unbelief and turn to Jesus. He is the ultimate and final sacrifice for sins. That is why there hasnt been a temple, offering, or high priest in almost 2000 years. God is finished with the old covenant.
1 Samuel 15:22
Samuel said,
“Has the Lord as much delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices
As in obeying the voice of the Lord?
Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice,
And to heed than the fat of rams.

Lyfe

Star
1 Samuel 15:22
Samuel said,
“Has the Lord as much delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices
As in obeying the voice of the Lord?
Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice,
And to heed than the fat of rams.
Those sacrifices are neccesary because of disobediance and to make atonement for your sin. If there is no atonement then you are still in your sin. You dont obey the law. You need Christ.

Yahda

Veteran
Those sacrifices are neccesary because of disobediance and to make atonement for your sin. If there is no atonement then you are still in your sin. You dont obey the law. You need Christ.
For when I brought your ancestors out of Egypt and spoke to them, I did not give them commands about burnt offerings and sacrifices, but I gave them this command: Obey me, and I will be your God and you will be my people. Walk in obedience to all I command you, that it may go well with you.

Lyfe

Star
For when I brought your ancestors out of Egypt and spoke to them, I did not give them commands about burnt offerings and sacrifices, but I gave them this command: Obey me, and I will be your God and you will be my people. Walk in obedience to all I command you, that it may go well with you.
Sacrifices are part of your law. That is undeniable. Do you obey your law?

Yahda

Veteran
Sacrifices are part of your law. That is undeniable. Do you obey your law?

Do I obey GOD’s law? As much as I can. First things first. FIRST we must understand that there is a law to obey. And how important it is to God. We must reverence His laws. Once that is understood you start with the basic 10 which are fairly easy to follow. Then you begin to study and understand God’s law.

I’m not going to sit here and act like I obey God’s laws when up until a few years ago, thanks to the church and Christians no one knew law existed. The laws were SUPPOSEDLY done away with, do as thou wilt Alister Crowley right? WRONG! We have to re-educate ourselves according to scripture and first accept that there is a law. It’s a process.

Lyfe

Star

Do I obey GOD’s law? As much as I can. First things first. FIRST we must understand that there is a law to obey. And how important it is to God. We must reverence His laws. Once that is understood you start with the basic 10 which are fairly easy to follow. Then you begin to study and understand God’s law.

I’m not going to sit here and act like I obey God’s laws when up until a few years ago, thanks to the church and Christians no one knew law existed. The laws were SUPPOSEDLY done away with, do as thou wilt Alister Crowley right? WRONG! We have to re-educate ourselves according to scripture and first accept that there is a law. It’s a process.
The law demands perfect obediance though and you need atonement for the aspects of the law you break. You aren't keeping Gods covenant if you arent keeping the law. I would even wager you probably dont even keep the 10 commandments that command you to love God with all your heart mind soul and strength. Cant you see how you need an atonement for your many sins?

Yahda

Veteran
The law demands perfect obediance though and you need atonement for the aspects of the law you break. You aren't keeping Gods covenant if you arent keeping the law. I would even wager you probably dont even keep the 10 commandments that command you to love God with all your heart mind soul and strength. Cant you see how you need an atonement for your many sins?
It’s what you said…then it’s what God said:

I choose to listen to The Lord my God. I don’t see why so many Christians have a problem listening to God and obeying Him as he commanded. I don’t feel the need to go back and forth with Him of all people. I unlike you accept his ways. It’s fine with me. No need for me to hold on to false beliefs. For what? The Lord has spoken!

Yahda

Veteran
And if God demands perfect obedience so be it (amen). I find it hilarious that Christians think they can simply pull a wild card and dismiss God’s perfect way. Lol! Again Good luck.

Give me a second and I’m going to find the scripture for those of you who think it’s too hard.

Lyfe

Star
It’s what you said…then it’s what God said:

I choose to listen to The Lord my God. I don’t see why so many Christians have a problem listening to God and obeying Him as he commanded. I don’t feel the need to go back and forth with Him of all people. I unlike you accept his ways. It’s fine with me. No need for me to hold on to false beliefs. For what? The Lord has spoken!
You arent accepting his ways though. You hold to the old covenant and you arent even hearkening to its demands, friend. Its not even possible anymore, because God is no longer working through it. If he was there would be a way for a high priest to make atonement for you in the temple of God, yet there hasnt been for 2000 years.

God told Israel to build him a temple and institute a vast array of ceremonial laws and ordinances for the purpose of putting away sin. This is within your covenant.

Im not pointing out any of this to judge you, but to point out your need for some kind of blood atonement so your sin may be taken away(properly and according to how God commanded through the law).

Lyfe

Star
And if God demands perfect obedience so be it (amen). I find it hilarious that Christians think they can simply pull a wild card and dismiss God’s perfect way. Lol! Again Good luck.

Give me a second and I’m going to find the scripture for those of you who think it’s too hard.
Do you love God at ALL times with ALL your heart mind soul and strength at EVERY moment of the day? If you fail to do this you arent even keeping the greatest commandment. Imagine going before God at the end of every day to receieve a slip of debt. Imagine if at the end of every day it was revealed to you whether or not you kept his law, and every day day after day you received a notification that you failed to keep his law.

Yahda

Veteran
“you love God at ALL times with ALL your heart mind soul and strength at EVERY moment of the day? If you fail to do this you arent even keeping the greatest commandment. Imagine going before God at the end of every day to receieve a slip of debt. Imagine if at the end of every day it was revealed to you whether or not you kept his law, and every day day after day you received a notification that you failed to keep his law.
“Do you love God at ALL times with ALL your heart mind soul and strength at EVERY moment of the day?”

That’s the easy part. Now that I do. I definitely send love, give thanks, glory, honor, and praise all day, everyday for each and every little thing. Not sure how you find that part difficult?

Lyfe

Star
“Do you love God at ALL times with ALL your heart mind soul and strength at EVERY moment of the day?”

That’s the easy part. Now that I do. I definitely send love, give thanks, glory, honor, and praise all day, everyday for each and every little thing. Not sure how you find that part difficult?
You dont know the law or the holiness of God or your own sinfullness if you can stand there and claim that you can go before God(regularly) and that he can't find sin or fault in you. You dont keep the law. You are a lawbreaker and, because of this you need an atonement according to what the law commands.

Yahda

Veteran
You arent accepting his ways though. You hold to the old covenant and you arent even hearkening to its demands, friend. Its not even possible anymore, because God is no longer working through it. If he was there would be a way for a high priest to make atonement for you in the temple of God, yet there hasnt been for 2000 years.

God told Israel to build him a temple and institute a vast array of ceremonial laws and ordinances for the purpose of putting away sin. This is within your covenant.

Im not pointing out any of this to judge you, but to point out your need for some kind of blood atonement so your sin may be taken away(properly and according to how God commanded through the law).
So many verse where God says I’m not worried about your sacrifice just OBEY the law. I even posted two. There’s a verse in psalms 50:9 that I post all the time where God flat out says

“I do not need a goat from your pen or a ram from your flock, for I own the world and everything in it. It is all mines. Do you think I’m going to eat it? If I was hungry I wouldn’t tell you”
But I digress. No one cares what God says, people only care about their beLIEfs. It’s always seem to be more important. That’s not the case for me.

Yahda

Veteran
You dont know the law or the holiness of God or your own sinfullness if you can stand there and claim that you can go before God(regularly) and that he can't find sin or fault in you. You dont keep the law. You are a lawbreaker and, because of this you need an atonement according to what the law commands.
I think I said that we do not know the law. Majority don’t even know that the law still exist thanks to the church. It would be a flat out lie to sit here and act like I follow and know laws that just a few years ago no one realized existed. It’s a learning process that I am very well open to unlike you.

Last edited:

Lyfe

Star
I think I said that we do not know the law. Majority don’t even know that the law still exist thanks to the church. It would be a flat out lie to sit here and act like I follow and know laws that’s just a few years ago no one realized existed. It’s a learning process that I am very well open to unlike you.
I pray God would open your eyes to your eternal need for Christ. If you live by the law then you will be judged by the law without partiality. I promise that you will be founs guilty on judgment day and will be sentenced and condemned along with the rest of the world. Remeber one sin was enough to condemn the human race. Trying isnt enough. You must keep all of it without fail. Where does that leave you? It leaves you in need of a savior. Christ.

Yahda

Veteran
I pray God would open your eyes to your eternal need for Christ. If you live by the law then you will be judged by the law without partiality. I promise that you will be founs guilty on judgment day and will be sentenced and condemned along with the rest of the world. Remeber one sin was enough to condemn the human race. Trying isnt enough. You must keep all of it without fail. Where does that leave you? It leaves you in need of a savior. Christ.
That’s the difference between me and you. If God says we must keep it all to enter his kingdom I’m fine with that. It’s His kingdom and He is of course God. If I was to try to pull a wild card it would not be Alister Crowley do as tho wilt, the laws are done away with. Aka lawlessness..I would hope for mercy 43:25 I, I Am the One who is blotting out your transgressions for my own sake I will not remember your sins. 44:22 I will blot out your transgressions as with a cloud. 45:17 But Israel (not Christians) will be saved with an everlasting salvation… The people of The Most High God will be saved.

Lyfe

Star
That’s the difference between me and you. If God says we must keep it all to enter his kingdom I’m fine with that. It’s His kingdom and He is of course God. If I was to try to pull a wild card it would not be Alister Crowley do as tho wilt, the laws are done away with. Aka lawlessness..I would hope for mercy 43:25 I, I Am the One who is blotting out your transgressions for my own sake I will not remember your sins. 44:22 I will blot out your transgressions as with a cloud. 45:17 But Israel (not Christians) will be saved with an everlasting salvation… The people of The Most High God will be saved.
There was only mercy and redemption through the shedding of blood. If you deny this then you deny your covenant and the entire old testament. Every year the sin of the people required atonement by blood. This was the only way salvation and mercy was made available.

You really need to ask yourself why there hasnt been a temple, high priest, or sacrifice offered in 2000 years. The old covenant is OVER. You are in your sins with no covering. May God show you the truth, friend.

Yahda

Veteran
There was only mercy and redemption through the shedding of blood. If you deny this then you deny your covenant and the entire old testament. Every year the sin of the people required atonement by blood. This was the only way salvation and mercy was made available.

You really need to ask yourself why there hasnt been a temple, high priest, or sacrifice offered in 2000 years. The old covenant is OVER. You are in your sins with no covering. May God show you the truth, friend.
Or perhaps this one: Ezekiel 37:22 I will take you from the nations and gather you back from all the lands and bring you into your land. I WILL SPRINKLE CLEAN WATER ON YOU and you will become CLEAN. I will cleanse you from your uncleanliness from all your DISGUSTING IDOLS. I will give you a new heart and a new spirit”

fingers crossed along with holding God’s law in high regard and doing as much as I can. I’m certainly not taking the Alister Crowley route. No thanks. Btw the new covenant will not be established until after that day according to scripture but you can’t even grasp the previous concept so no need to post scriptures about how the new covenants is not in affect.

Last edited:

Lyfe

Star
Or perhaps this one: Ezekiel 37:24 I will take you from the nations and gather you back from all the lands and bring you into your land. I WILL SPRINKLE CLEAN WATER ON YOU and you will become CLEAN. I will cleanse you from your uncleanliness from all your DISGUSTING IDOLS. I will give you a new heart and a new spirit”

fingers crossed along with holding God’s law in high regard and doing as much as I can. I’m certainly not taking the Alister Crowley route. No thanks. Btw the new covenant will not be established until after that day according to scripture but you can’t even grasp the previous concept so no need to post scriptures about how the new covenants is not in affect.
God brought the Romans to crush Jerusalem and the temple in 70AD. It was to signify the end of the old covenant. 70 is a number meaning "completion." This Ezekiel prophecy you mentioned already happened. Its not a future event. God is finished with the old covenant. He is only dealing with people through Christ and the new covenant now. That is your only access to him. This is the truth.