Do you have a website or an online business?

bbsion

Established
Okay, so I know the #1 rule of the forums is "Do not post spam, advertising, self-promotion." So, I want to avoid pissing anyone off, especially VC. I do have my own website that I sell products and make a living to support my family, but I will not post that here.

This post is only because I just hired a company that helps to drastically increase legitimate traffic (with customers that want what I have) to my website, increase my google and SEO ranking, increase my Amazon sales, etc... It's not my website or my business so I am wondering if I can post the link to the website here? I actually think this company can really help drive more traffic to VC's website as well. And in my opinion that's a really good thing because we need more people to become aware.

bbsion

Established
Maybe you should have posted this in the questions or suggestions area?
Not a bad idea. I did not know that was there. I was posting here with the intent to also maybe turn it into giving out the information about that specific website. So I wanted a higher trafficking thread or area of the forum.

Lisa

Superstar
Not a bad idea. I did not know that was there. I was posting here with the intent to also maybe turn it into giving out the information about that specific website. So I wanted a higher trafficking thread or area of the forum.
That section always catches my eye for some reason so that’s why I thought of it.

Maes17

Superstar
No I don’t.

I’ll say though, I have low key been out witting the higher ups at my job lol.

Car sales managers can have an ego and are drama. Little do they know, they cannot pull a fast one on my department.

Simka

Established
It's a pity nobody has replied here. It would be great if more people shared their experiences.

MonBra

Rookie
It's a pity nobody has replied here. It would be great if more people shared their experiences.
I agree. I'd appreciate any help in business growing strategies.
I've already done the research, read good feedback about a Dental SEO expert from seoexpert.name and talked to him. He is supposed to be a real professional who can provide me with concrete steps on how to make my business grow faster. But of course, it is always good to learn from the experience of others.
Thanks in advance.

Last edited: