Do you believe secular Jewish state of Israel is prophesied in the Bible?

Sanchuniathon

Rookie
You keep exposing your clay feet. Cyrus Scofield was a corrupt, crooked counterfeit Jewish (Ashkenazi) lawyer who was funded by counterfeit Jews to promote Zionism. Do you even know who Samuel Untermeyer is?

And exactly where did the original Phoenician samples come from to use in the comparison of all of these people in the Middle East, to determine they were carrying Phoenician DNA? Do you even think before you post such nonsense?

You really need to ask yourself whether it is your own emotions and bias that motivate your apparent interest in discrediting the Bible, so you can in turn, discredit its message, including the dozens and dozens and dozens of Scriptural "marks" (prophecies) concerning who the true people Israel during the latter days.

And what do all of those Biblical descriptions tell us about the true people Israel? The TRUTH that they are the British and Anglo-Saxon American people, with the rest of the 10 "lost" tribes of Israel being the English-speaking nations of the world.
• Scofield was an Ashenazi Jew? What about John Darby?

• The Phoenician DNA sample came from 3700 years old remains of skeletons in present-day Lebanon.

• I don't let my emotions dictate my reason nor am I biased against the Bible. I rely on facts, backed by science. I value and cherish Jesus Christ's wisdom but do not let the Biblical fairytales (built upon older stories, beliefs, concepts) distract me.

• They're not descriptions but Biblical distortions/manipulations.

Pan

Veteran
It’s funny with a prophecy like that that the world thinks the worst of that tiny nation, isn’t it? Or is it prophecy at work? I think its prophecy at work and continuing to work. The Bible doesn’t say they are believers who live there, but unbelievers since they want to build a temple, we Christian's know that you don’t need a temple and sacrifice anymore, but they who rejected Jesus don’t know that and won’t accept what we know. When that treaty is formed with Israel allowing the rebuilding of the temple..watch out! That’s when the clock starts ticking...
You’re not a Christian, Lisa. You’re a Zionist. You need to stop lying about what you are, otherwise people will just assume that you’re a Jew and you lose all credibility.

Pan

Veteran
Hard to know what to believe when phony Christian Zionist Freemasons are controlling the narrative.

Note the Masonic handshake and satanic red/black color combo
Screenshot_2020-02-02 Christ in Prophecy Jeanne Nigro on the Red Heifer.png

Screenshot_2020-02-02 Christ in Prophecy Jeanne Nigro on the Red Heifer(1).png
You nailed it.

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed Zionist is king. You literally can't untangle the truth when all of our assumed knowledge of history is potentially a fabrication, to keep us all blind and chasing shadows on a cave wall.This sophisticated control that we all live under is sometimes referred to as "The Matrix". I refer to it as Talmudic Judaism.

SquaredCircle

Established
Especially in Isaiah 66:8?
All people have books , tomes and stories of them being special in the eye of the creator ! As well as there being sacred special lands and geographic places .
Now lets look at Yahweh . He was and is a god of jealousy, anger , and blood sacrifice . Jesus talked more about money than anything else and his hatred of the Jewish Temple and their banking/loan practices for a sacrifice if you had none to offer god .
Outside of death there is no worse form of torture than interest charged on mandatory offerings that few could afford . The end results of interest in a debt based society is slavery which then becomes worse than death .
Rome allowed the Jewish religion to survive , because the Jewish god approved of interest charged on loans . Rome nor Persian people charged interest during those times .
Rome found the extra tax it gained from the Jewish bankers fleecing their own or anyone dumb enough to borrow from them very helpful in their conquests and army budgets .
Want the truth ? Follow the money and it starts with the Israelis and gains its world wide foothold in Italy .
The Jewish religion is one of blood debt and unplayable servitude to god and the temple .
Im sorry, but there is nothing chosen about the Jews or any other people , but I will say this : The Jewish idea that they are gods chosen people coupled with their deep tendrils into all finance has and will continue to be a very dangerous force on earth .
Remember all you Christian’s if the Jew’s immediate enemy of Islam was wiped out tomorrow the Christian would be next in line for the axe !
Im not religious nor bigoted . Im using history and logic .
Most all you hear and learn in media , book , films and music is that Israel must prevail at all costs, because they are special in gods eyes and its owed to them !
Yes Israel as a state was promised in a old book that has a very evil god who killed millions and will one day rise again and kill Israel’s enemies.
If you think thats cool , because somehow you need the OT to support the Jesus story ? I feel bad for you .
The Jewish people no matter were they have gone were persecuted, because the OT says they will be hated as god decrees or they are hated , because they create banks that charge interest to people who have little to begin with that eventually causes complete ruin all with the blessings of their evil blood debt god Yehweh

Pan

Veteran
All people have books , tomes and stories of them being special in the eye of the creator ! As well as there being sacred special lands and geographic places .
Now lets look at Yahweh . He was and is a god of jealousy, anger , and blood sacrifice . Jesus talked more about money than anything else and his hatred of the Jewish Temple and their banking/loan practices for a sacrifice if you had none to offer god .
Outside of death there is no worse form of torture than interest charged on mandatory offerings that few could afford . The end results of interest in a debt based society is slavery which then becomes worse than death .
Rome allowed the Jewish religion to survive , because the Jewish god approved of interest charged on loans . Rome nor Persian people charged interest during those times .
Rome found the extra tax it gained from the Jewish bankers fleecing their own or anyone dumb enough to borrow from them very helpful in their conquests and army budgets .
Want the truth ? Follow the money and it starts with the Israelis and gains its world wide foothold in Italy .
The Jewish religion is one of blood debt and unplayable servitude to god and the temple .
Im sorry, but there is nothing chosen about the Jews or any other people , but I will say this : The Jewish idea that they are gods chosen people coupled with their deep tendrils into all finance has and will continue to be a very dangerous force on earth .
Remember all you Christian’s if the Jew’s immediate enemy of Islam was wiped out tomorrow the Christian would be next in line for the axe !
Im not religious nor bigoted . Im using history and logic .
Most all you hear and learn in media , book , films and music is that Israel must prevail at all costs, because they are special in gods eyes and its owed to them !
Yes Israel as a state was promised in a old book that has a very evil god who killed millions and will one day rise again and kill Israel’s enemies.
If you think thats cool , because somehow you need the OT to support the Jesus story ? I feel bad for you .
The Jewish people no matter were they have gone were persecuted, because the OT says they will be hated as god decrees or they are hated , because they create banks that charge interest to people who have little to begin with that eventually causes complete ruin all with the blessings of their evil blood debt god Yehweh
Jewish people, primarily, aren't "hated" because of the OT. Jewish people are "hated" because of the effects they have on society today. You've mentioned some of these - The banking systems and usury. What the Jews are also responsible for is;

1. Social Engineering. All of this weird gender identity stuff, the traffiking and sexualisation of children
2.Epstein and his blackmail ring which has corrupted Western politics wholesale
3. Modern medicine is completely corrupted by Jewish money.
4. Education systems. It's all Kosher baby. Global history has been completely rewritten.
5. Hollywood and our modern materialistic culture all had major Jewish figures and power behind its inception.

There's more to list, but that's a good start.

I think Jews are primarily disliked now because they are the authors of reality's narrative today. If it ain't a kosher story, then it doesn't get included in the history books. That's what annoys people. It's this world of lies and propaganda that we live in now, that is all to protect the Jewish narrative. It's an insult to intelligence, but we stupid Goys are meant to just accept this bizarre, constructed reality.

I actually wish the Jews, with their enormous IQs, would create a better narrative. The mainstream narrative isn't even slightly believable.

SquaredCircle

Established
Jewish people, primarily, aren't "hated" because of the OT. Jewish people are "hated" because of the effects they have on society today. You've mentioned some of these - The banking systems and usury. What the Jews are also responsible for is;

1. Social Engineering. All of this weird gender identity stuff, the traffiking and sexualisation of children
2.Epstein and his blackmail ring which has corrupted Western politics wholesale
3. Modern medicine is completely corrupted by Jewish money.
4. Education systems. It's all Kosher baby. Global history has been completely rewritten.
5. Hollywood and our modern materialistic culture all had major Jewish figures and power behind its inception.

There's more to list, but that's a good start.

I think Jews are primarily disliked now because they are the authors of reality's narrative today. If it ain't a kosher story, then it doesn't get included in the history books. That's what annoys people. It's this world of lies and propaganda that we live in now, that is all to protect the Jewish narrative. It's an insult to intelligence, but we stupid Goys are meant to just accept this bizarre, constructed reality.

I actually wish the Jews, with their enormous IQs, would create a better narrative. The mainstream narrative isn't even slightly believable.
Well I dont think the Jews have real power , but there are many that would love it if the Arabs and Jews destroyed each other in a small tactical nuke war ! America and Russia would then move in and divide up the mess as well as put the final blow on the head of the Abrahamic gangs ! Thats just my opinion man !

SquaredCircle

Established
Nice catch w/the pressing of the palms there. Its obvious once you pointed it out, yet somewhat hidden in plain sight without the heads up.
Looks like handshakes to me ! Do you really believe this stuff your posting or are you winding us up !
Ill get worried when I see a werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic’s with perfect hair !

SquaredCircle

Established
I support God who has a plan for His chosen people. Notice God doesn’t say He’s done with them, rather that the gifts and calling is irrevocable...He’s not done with them yet!
but from the standpoint of God's choice they are beloved for the sake of the fathers; for the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable.

Edit:
1irrevocable
adjectiveir·rev·o·ca·ble\i-ˈre-və-kə-bəl, ˌi(r)- sometimes ˌir-(r)ə-ˈvō-kə-\

: not possible to revoke : unalterable
Are you really saying that god has a chosen people ?

Lisa

Superstar
Are you really saying that god has a chosen people ?
Yes He does..
Deuteronomy‬ ‭7:6‬ ‭
For you are a holy people to the LORD your God; the LORD your God has chosen you to be a people for His own possession out of all the peoples who are on the face of the earth.
‭‭

SquaredCircle

Established
Sorry I hit post reply before I was done..

I don’t think the Bible was tampered with it is wrong. I think that God has brought back unbelieving Israel into their land He gave them and that has started a countdown of sorts to the return of Jesus. And I know this because certain things have to happen before Jesus returns and the reinstating of the sacrifices in the temple is one of those certain things.

No I gave another OT scripture from Ezekiel 36 that says God brought them back into their land, not for them but for Him even though she had profaned His name among the nations. Ezekiel 36:22-28
You know ? Im not being m
Where do you think the American Jews are trying to go? Mexico? Don’t many of them live on the east coast? Why build a wall in Mexico to keep them in? That doesn’t make a lot of sense actually.

Paul who was Jewish tells us that the Jews haven’t stumbled that they fell. They’ve only stumbled for a little bit till the fullness of the gentiles comes in. God is bestowing His grace on the gentiles and God is able to graft the Jews in again.

He said He would bring them back in the land..not because of them, they profane His name and they do don’t they?
Ezekiel 36:22-25​
Therefore say to the house of Israel, 'Thus says the Lord GOD, "It is not for your sake, O house of Israel, that I am about to act, but for My holy name, which you have profaned among the nations where you went. I will vindicate the holiness of My great name which has been profaned among the nations, which you have profaned in their midst. Then the nations will know that I am the LORD," declares the Lord GOD, "when I prove Myself holy among you in their sight.

Then God says that they would be a cup of reeling and a heavy stone for all peoples..it surely is that. No one can can do anything to them without getting hurt themselves.
Zechariah 12:2-3​
Behold, I am going to make Jerusalem a cup that causes reeling to all the peoples around; and when the siege is against Jerusalem, it will also be against Judah. It will come about in that day that I will make Jerusalem a heavy stone for all the peoples; all who lift it will be severely injured. And all the nations of the earth will be gathered against it.

Because those verses talk about the end times which is why I bring them up all the time. You can say they don’t matter and give other verses all you’d like, but the truth is that Israel is in the land that God gave them. They are surrounded by enemies within and enemies without. Much of the world hates them and goes against them all the time. That goes with prophecy.

The Bible says that there will be a time of Jacobs trouble where God will again deal with Israel after the fullness of the gentiles comes in. In that time there will be another temple. How do we know? Because they will reinstate sacrifices. How do we know? Because in Daniel we are told that Jacobs trouble is 7 years long. In the middle of it they will put in end to sacrifices that were started again...because how can you end something unless it’s started again? So that would mean that Israel would have to be in their land again and have a temple there. They aren’t going to be believers because the want to build a temple. Christians don’t need temples like that.

When the sacrifice is stopped the antichrist will be in the temple and he will cause the abomination of desolation and after that some Jews will flee and God will hide them, others will be killed and the women raped.

All that doesn’t happen in America but in the Middle East, in Israel, Israel is in the right place at the right time.

Though I believe that Christians will also experience the end times because Paul tells us that Jesus isn’t coming back until after the abomination of desolation that happens at the midpoint. In fact we don’t get raptured until the end when Jesus comes back.
Little of what you are saying is evidence !!! Your using a book ! There are older books and stories that say different things ? Im sure the Fundamentalist here will say Satan made those books along with dinosaur bones !

SquaredCircle

Established
Yes He does..
Deuteronomy‬ ‭7:6‬ ‭
For you are a holy people to the LORD your God; the LORD your God has chosen you to be a people for His own possession out of all the peoples who are on the face of the earth.
‭‭
Do you have evidence outside of the bible for that ?

SquaredCircle

Established
A famous magician once planted a card in a hole in a tree as a boy, and produced it to the amazement of the crowds decades later.

Truth is frequently attended by sophisticated error. IF God will ultimately bring a literal future fulfilment of prophecy (regardless of our perspectives or preferences) I genuinely think that Satan would wish to have planted seeds of an alternative interpretation long ago.

I don’t think for a moment I will convince others of my suspicions, but it’s how I see things anyway.
This thread is just amazing . If you sent these threads to an alien race they would hit the button ! Boom Bye bye apes ! Lol
Joseph Campbell said he could not believe that mankind was still believing religions in the 1970s !!
How true he was !

SquaredCircle

Established
The math doesn't work. According to the Elhaike study and others - Contemporary Eastern European Jews comprise the largest ethno-religious aggregate of modern Jewish communities, accounting for approximately 90% of over 13 million Jews worldwide (Ostrer 2001).

So that leaves 1.3 million as non Eastern European Jews worldwide.

If your source say that 51% of the Core Jewish population in Israel are partial Sephardi/Mizrah Jews then that means out of 6,556,000 there are 3,343,560 compared to 1,300,000 worldwide! Something doesn't add up.

Wikipedia
6,556,000 (2015)
74.6% of the Israeli population[1][2][3]
Enlarged Jewish population (includes non-Jewish relatives of Jews):
79.3% of the Israeli population
They are all 100% human and differ in no way to the real God than any other human ! Even Werewolves can become enlightened, but full moons are hard for them ! Are there Jewish Werewolves?
plus 5 out of 4 people are bad at fractions.