Do you believe secular Jewish state of Israel is prophesied in the Bible?

Lisa

Superstar
Hi Lisa let me explain again.

If your argument is that the lineage of the Semitic people have a right to the land of Israel, regardless of their religion, because most Israelis you are arguing for are atheists, then that very argument in fact justifies the Palestinians and the Syrians right to live on that land, even though they're muslim now. Just like you thought Ashkenazis should live there even though theyre atheists now.

This is because the Palestinians and Syrians are racial, blood, descendents of Abraham. The Ashkenazi are Europeans. Someone with 100% Ashkenazi DNA never had an ancestor who lived in Israel. They are not descendents of Shem, therefore are not "Shemitic", descended from the son of Noah named Shem. They are descended from Japhet, so they are "Japhetic".

So again, your argument that the right to the Israeli land belongs to the this particular bloodline regardless of their reglion, means you are in fact in favor of the Palestinian arabs living on that land. That is as far as your argument goes. Do you understand?

Ill break it down again

You say - land belongs to descendents of abraham
descendents of abraham are Palestinian
Ashkenazi Atheists are European. 0% descended from Judah
Therefore you are arguing that the group currently known as "Jews" do not have a right to the land.

You can try another argument but this one does not work, given the Biblical passages and DNA and historical evidence available.
You can break it down all you like..I think your breakdown is wrong and has it’s own agenda..but I won’t be deceived into thinking that the Jews aren’t really in their land, the land that God gave to them, the land they presently find themselves back in again after how long? That’s a miracle in itself!

Mark

Rookie
What if the “Jesuit Theologian” narrative itself was a double bluff straight from the mind of Satan?

Think about it.

View attachment 25293

What better way (and crueller) way to assault Jews than by recruiting Christians to attack? Simultaneously it aims to discredit and distance Jewish people from Jesus and disguise from Christians the times we are truly living in.

If I were the Fallen One, this is how I would do it.

I mean no personal disrespect to those who are drawn to this narrative, but it does seem to have the smell of sulphur about it.
I'm not sure I understand what you mean by recruiting Christians to 'attack'? Please can you clarify

Also, the premise of a double bluff doesn't work here since the Jesuit Theologian, Talmudic Kabbalist workings do not lead to a disguising and veiling of the eyes from the times we live in, but rather open eyes further as one realises that the control of world events to deceive many are something of a fulfillment of the 'signs and lying wonders' prophecied in revelation.

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I'm not sure I understand what you mean by recruiting Christians to 'attack'? Please can you clarify

Also, the premise of a double bluff doesn't work here since the Jesuit Theologian, Talmudic Kabbalist workings does not lead to a disguising and veiling of the eyes from the times we live in, but rather opens the eyes further as one realises that the control of world events to deceive many are something of a fulfillment of the 'signs and lying wonders' prophecied in revelation.
A famous magician once planted a card in a hole in a tree as a boy, and produced it to the amazement of the crowds decades later.

Truth is frequently attended by sophisticated error. IF God will ultimately bring a literal future fulfilment of prophecy (regardless of our perspectives or preferences) I genuinely think that Satan would wish to have planted seeds of an alternative interpretation long ago.

I don’t think for a moment I will convince others of my suspicions, but it’s how I see things anyway.

Mark

Rookie
Lol, I’m able to see Israel and see the seasons and to notice that there is apostasy, so I think that you’re being overly dramatic here.

As for God being Israel’s God forever, He meant it. Which is why there is still a Jewish nation and why they haven’t all been lost somewhere in the conglomeration of the world. They still retain their ethnicity because they are still God’s chosen people. He still remembers His covenant with His faithless people just like He said He would. Even if they are faithless, He is faithful he can’t help Himself.

Yes, Jesus did change the terms of the sacrifice, but He didn’t change who God’s chosen people were since He came to the Jew first then then the gentiles. There was always a separation, even is gentiles are only grafted in to the olive tree that Israel was a part of through the covenant.

And they do figure in end times prophecy right where they are supposed to be, that can’t be a coincidence either can it? And it’s not the Jesuits I studied prophecy under. I’ve read the Bible..I see the prophetic words that are to come. I’ve studied the end times.
"And it’s not the Jesuits I studied prophecy under. I’ve read the Bible"

Are you aware of the 1881 revision?
Have you come across these individuals: Brooke Wescott, Fenton Hort?

If not I'm afraid you are wholly unqualified to make the statement above.

So, America is trying to keep in the black folk and they are wanting to run to Mexico? That’s what the wall is for, to stop black folk from fleeing to Mexico? What are they gonna do in Mexico? You know, you make no sense at all....
Yea the second exodus that’s proohesied about in the OT. You know the one where God will remove Israel from all the places He sent them IN FRONT of everybody and not in secret on the backs of bankers who then go to the “holy” land to put up freemasonry symbols and throw gay parades.

You can read the OT or ignore it. But Jesus won’t save you from what it says...

I just meant that Paul
Paul wasn’t relevant in my question. I said that the OT doesnt leave room for Israel being regathered in disobedience. In fact it says before they even enter the land that God will purge the rebels from Israel’s midst. In that same book of Ezekiel it says that. But you disregard it to hold onto one verse in Ezekiel 36. You don’t take everything into account with the OT. You pick and choose...
Perhaps that is the reason the Jews are wanting to rebuild the temple, to come to God again heart and soul in the only way they know how? Since they have rejected Jesus, that is the only path open to them for return...
As for that verse, Israel was banished a few times and returned to their land, Nehemiah comes to mind ..and that wasn’t America was it? Which makes what you’re saying foolish.

Anyway, they obviously aren’t obedient to God right now, but He has regathered them anyway and Ezekiel 36 talks about that and why.
There’s really no point of you telling me anything about a temple till you address what Ezekiel wrote in ch 40-48. He wrote of God giving him dimensions to a temple that WOULD exist where sacrifices WOULD be offered. All of this under the direction of God and His prince. Of course this goes against your narrative so you disregard it.

Maybe you should direct your questions to someone who can explain why Columbus said he was on a quest to capture the holy land before coming to the Americas or why he thought he found the garden of Eden in South America. I get my views from the people of those times and not people of today who have a narrative they want me to believe

Last edited:

Mark

Rookie
Especially in Isaiah 66:8?
If you don't mind me saying, I find it a little odd that you have started this thread but then seemingly completely disappeared from it. Are you just reading away quietly in the background or is there another motive to your posting?

Karlysymon

Superstar
Let me answer a question with a question then...

Why did Jesus tell the Disciples the following?

Matthew 15:24 (KJV)

24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

As Jesus came to these presumably divorced people, it must prompt the question “why?”
Could it be, that He was making a final attempt/plea at His Firstborn to change his ways, which ways demanded a disinheritance?

Reuben was Jacob’s firstborn and he was disinherited for defiling his father’s marital bed (Genesis 49) and Joseph took his place as heir. Israel’s rejection of Christ translated into losing the privileges that come with being a firstborn son. Disinheritance doesn’t mean they ceased to be God’s children but that they lost the honor to someone else.

Losses=not being a nation anymore and not being bearers of light to the world.

Lisa

Superstar
Exactly. Its not the "Bible" to them.
"And it’s not the Jesuits I studied prophecy under. I’ve read the Bible"

Are you aware of the 1881 revision?
Have you come across these individuals: Brooke Wescott, Fenton Hort?

If not I'm afraid you are wholly unqualified to make the statement above.
I read the Bible, I’ve got the Holy Spirit..I’m qualified.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar

Lisa

Superstar
Maybe you should direct your questions to someone who can explain why Columbus said he was on a quest to capture the holy land before coming to the Americas or why he thought he found the garden of Eden in South America. I get my views from the people of those times and not people of today who have a narrative they want me to believe
I guess that’s why your narrative is wrong then...too bad.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
You don’t really believe this do you? Do you really think that God can’t bring His people back into the land He gave them? That He doesn’t know who His chosen people are?
Yes I do believe the DNA studies that were done by Jewish scientists no less. Jewish author Arthur Koestler, wrote a book call the 13th Tribe back in 1976. It has now been proven by science that what wrote was true.

Wikipedia -
The Thirteenth Tribe is a 1976 book by Arthur Koestler, in which the author advances the thesis that Ashkenazi Jews are not descended from the historical Israelites of antiquity, but from Khazars, a Turkic people. Koestler hypothesized that the Khazars migrated westwards into Eastern Europe in the 12th and 13th centuries when the Khazar Empire was collapsing.

Here American Jewish Businessman and anti-Zionist Benjamin Freedman exposes the fact that the Jews of modern day Israel are Ashkenazi Khazars. This is from 1961!

Lisa

Superstar
Could it be, that He was making a final attempt/plea at His Firstborn to change his ways, which ways demanded a disinheritance?

Reuben was Jacob’s firstborn and he was disinherited for defiling his father’s marital bed (Genesis 49) and Joseph took his place as heir. Israel’s rejection of Christ translated into losing the privileges that come with being a firstborn son. Disinheritance doesn’t mean they ceased to be God’s children but that they lost the honor to someone else.

Losses=not being a nation anymore and not being bearers of light to the world.
Joseph did or his sons Manasseh and Ephraim?

Stephania

Star
The self proclaimed Apostle Paul was from the tribe of Benjamin and Jesus was from the tribe of Judah...
Paul called Jesus his Messiah and Savior and a servant of his. He did not put himself over him, but under him, and told others in his tribe time do the same.

Mark

Rookie