Do you believe secular Jewish state of Israel is prophesied in the Bible?

Lisa

Superstar
But you do, if you support the nation that outright rejects Him. Now, explain to me how supporting Israel is different than supporting Satan worshipers.
I support God who has a plan for His chosen people. Notice God doesn’t say He’s done with them, rather that the gifts and calling is irrevocable...He’s not done with them yet!
but from the standpoint of God's choice they are beloved for the sake of the fathers; for the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable.

Edit:
1irrevocable
adjectiveir·rev·o·ca·ble\i-ˈre-və-kə-bəl, ˌi(r)- sometimes ˌir-(r)ə-ˈvō-kə-\

: not possible to revoke : unalterable

Last edited:
I support God who has a plan for His chosen people. Notice God doesn’t say He’s done with them, rather that the gifts and calling is irrevocable...He’s not done with them yet!
but from the standpoint of God's choice they are beloved for the sake of the fathers; for the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable.
As I suspected and predicted, this makes absolutely NO sense, which is why I called one your infamous quotes first, and you didn't even answer my question. Thereby, using your logic, God's "chosen" are also in the Church of Satan.

Who is a liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist who denies the Father and the Son. - 1john 2:22

According to the New Testament Jews are the anti christ therefore. I don’t think they would eschew this title because they are very against Christ if you ask them.

I agree with Orwell it’s hard to understand how you can believe both of these things

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I support God who has a plan for His chosen people.
For ye are all the children of God
by faith in Christ Jesus.

For as many of you as have been
baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

There is neither Jew nor Greek,
there is neither bond nor free,
there is neither male nor female:
for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

And if ye be Christ’s,
then are ye Abraham’s seed,
and heirs according to the promise.

Galatians 3:26-29

For they are not all Israel,
which are of Israel:

Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham,
are they all children: but,
In Isaac shall thy seed be called.

That is,
They which are the children of the flesh,
these are not the children of God:
but the children of the promise
are counted for the seed.

Romans 9:6-8​

The real Jews..will have all the nations of the earth gathered against it..we are close to that already. The people’s around her want her gone, she doesn’t have that much support around the world except for the US and that depends on who’s president.
Zechariah‬ ‭12:2-3‬ ‭​

Behold, I am going to make Jerusalem a cup that causes reeling to all the peoples around; and when the siege is against Jerusalem, it will also be against Judah. It will come about in that day that I will make Jerusalem a heavy stone for all the peoples; all who lift it will be severely injured. And all the nations of the earth will be gathered against it.​
‭‭
Then there are some who want to rebuild a temple and to start sacrifices again to their God. That is total end times prophecy stuff right there. Those people have everything needed but the temple and I believe that a treaty will be made between Israel and Palestine to make that happen and they will have their temple and they will get their sacrifices but in the middle of that treaty, they will be attacked and the antichrist will set up the abomination of desolation. So, honestly, how couldn’t they be the Jews? How could they have been regathered, kept their Jewish identity except for a time like this?
That’s a lazy interpretation of the scripture though. Because to even get to this point they would have had to have gone thru the things I pointed out they didn’t go thru. You know the time they met with God face to face before entering the land in 1948? Do you know the time when God gathered them out of the nations He scattered them to with OUTPOURED WRATH? Because I don’t.

So when you ask how could they not be Jews it’s because they don’t match the scriptures in the slightest. No mention of a holocaust in the bible. No mention of them getting the land without FIRST obeying Gods commandments. No mention of them getting into the land WITHOUT first meeting God face to face in the wilderness. No mention of them getting the land (without obeying) then once in the land throwing gay parades and putting up freemasonry symbols (ie idolatry) all throughout the land. Didn’t even get into the star of Moloc err I mean “David”.Go look up all the bankers who call themselves Jewish. See the positions they’re in and compare it to Deuteronomy 28s blessings for OBEDIENCE. They shouldn’t be living the way they are UNLESS they’re obeying God which by even your admission they’re not. The real reason this is happening is because God is using fakes to make the real Israelites jealous.

Deuteronomy 32
20 “I (God)will hide my face from them(REAL Israel),” he said, “and see what their end will be; for they are a perverse generation, children who are unfaithful.
21 They made me jealous by what is no god
and angered me with their worthless idols.
I will make them envious by those who are not a people; I will make them angry by a nation that has no understanding

And ultimately and most importantly that is NOT the land promised to Abraham Isaac and Jacob. That land is somewhere on the side of the plane(t) you live on. Not over there in the dry ass Middle East that has little to no resources when compared to America.

Yes it would be strange for a biblical prophecy to be fulfilled with the most homosexual nation on Earth, the most human trafficking on Earth, the most organ harvesting, and the most pedophiles being harboured. Doesn’t sound like the will of god
Have to disagree with you there. They’re doing what they’re doing because they were sent to do it. To a certain extent they are doing that which God commanded they do. They probably went out of bounds in certain areas, but they were sent to be a thorn in the side of the world. And by “they” I mean those in power over this world. So they are in the bigger picture sense of it, doing the will of God.

Some of it’s also judgment against the people over there but that’s another story. I say this will all due respect to what the people are going thru there, but for me, there’s no other way to view it.

Lisa

Superstar
As I suspected and predicted, this makes absolutely NO sense, which is why I called one your infamous quotes first, and you didn't even answer my question. Thereby, using your logic, God's "chosen" are also in the Church of Satan.
Romans‬ ‭11:11‬ ‭
I say then, they did not stumble so as to fall, did they? May it never be! But by their transgression salvation has come to the Gentiles, to make them jealous.​
Like I said, God has a plan. They are unbelievers for a time only, for God to work out His plan for us gentiles and then He turns back to His chosen people to work out His plans for them.
‭‭

Lisa

Superstar
If it's not possible to revoke, why did Prophet Jeremiah say that God "divorced" Isreal? At what point, exactly, is it said that God remarried the little slut and converted her into a proper, faithful wife :)?
Romans‬ ‭11:25‬ ‭
For I do not want you, brethren, to be uninformed of this mystery—so that you will not be wise in your own estimation—that a partial hardening has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.​
‭‭

Lisa

Superstar
For ye are all the children of God

by faith in Christ Jesus.

For as many of you as have been

baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

There is neither Jew nor Greek,

there is neither bond nor free,

there is neither male nor female:

for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

And if ye be Christ’s,

then are ye Abraham’s seed,

and heirs according to the promise.

Galatians 3:26-29​

For they are not all Israel,

which are of Israel:

Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham,

are they all children: but,

In Isaac shall thy seed be called.

That is,

They which are the children of the flesh,

these are not the children of God:

but the children of the promise

are counted for the seed.

Romans 9:6-8​
And your point is?

Lisa

Superstar
And ultimately and most importantly that is NOT the land promised to Abraham Isaac and Jacob. That land is somewhere on the side of the plane(t) you live on. Not over there in the dry ass Middle East that has little to no resources when compared to America.
What the heck are ya talking about? How would Abraham have gotten to America from the Middle East to see the promised land? The land of his sojourning? You don’t believe he sojourned to America do you?
Genesis‬ ‭17:8‬ ‭
I will give to you and to your descendants after you, the land of your sojournings, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.

As for the rest, God ‭‭doesn’t bring them back to their land because of them..He knows what they are.
Ezekiel 36:22-25
Therefore say to the house of Israel, 'Thus says the Lord GOD, "It is not for your sake, O house of Israel, that I am about to act, but for My holy name, which you have profaned among the nations where you went. I will vindicate the holiness of My great name which has been profaned among the nations, which you have profaned in their midst. Then the nations will know that I am the LORD," declares the Lord GOD, "when I prove Myself holy among you in their sight. For I will take you from the nations, gather you from all the lands and bring you into your own land.​

Then being on their land also alludes to upcoming prophecy such as the world being gathered against them and hating them. And of course the antichrist and the abomination of desolation that only happens when there is a rebuilt temple in Jerusalem. If they knew God they wouldn’t rebuild their temple..

Lisa

Superstar
That doesn't even come close to saying that God remarried the slut, also known as Israel, your favorite anti-Christian collection of tribes.
It does say that He didn’t disown her. His covenant with Abraham is an everlasting one...means forever.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Interior designers typically design around the fixed elements in a room.

952BD05B-61E2-4A6F-8071-512DEB937317.jpeg

The trick with fixed elements is to make it appear like part of the design idea.

If I were Satan I would design a Luciferian overlay to the stated “fixed elements” stated plans of God. That does appear to be precisely what has occurred.

I posted the calculations below elsewhere, but they are equally relevant here:-

In Ezekiel 4:4, he is told to lie on his left side for 390 days and then his right side for 40 days. Each day Ezekiel lay there was to represent a year of punishment for Israel and Judah.

Adding the 390 and 40 we have a total of 430 years, and if you deduct 70 years "time served" in the Babylonian exile, you get 360 years.

Leviticus 26:18 states that "And if ye shall not for all this hearken unto me then I will punish you 7 times more for your sins"

It is a matter of historical note that only about 5% of the Hebrews returned with Ezra (and even they didn't all follow God) so God would have been perfectly within his right to apply his "sevenfold" judgement from Leviticus on the Jews for their continued disobedience. This would then mean that the remaining judgement would have been 360 x 7, or 2520 years.

Now the Jews use the Lunar calendar and this is the but that requires a cup of coffee and some concentration:-

2520 x 360 (Jewish lunar calendar days) = 907,200 days.

The end of the Babylonian captivity began spring (Nisan) 536 BC

Divide this 907,200 by 365.25 (our solar calendar year) and you get 2483.8 solar years.*

*It is important at this stage to note that there was only one year between Passover in 1 BC and Passover in 1 AD, i.e. no 0 year BC.

----------

So, if we begin our count from the end of the Babylonian captivity in spring 536 BC and add an exile of 2483.8 calendar years (based on that 7 times judgement for continued disobedience)...

2483.8 - 536.4 (the years BC) we get 1947.4.

Now add one on and you get 1948.4.

The Nation of Israel was formed on May 14th 1948.

Lisa

Superstar
So what does "divorce" mean? God provides alimony?
Jeremiah‬ ‭3:11-12‬ ‭
And the LORD said to me, “Faithless Israel has proved herself more righteous than treacherous Judah. Go and proclaim these words toward the north and say, ‘Return, faithless Israel,declares the LORD; ‘I will not look upon you in anger. For I am gracious,’ declares the LORD; ‘I will not be angry forever.
‭‭
God has been walking with Israel a long time..she has been faithless and she has been faithful but God always walks with her because of the covenant He made with Abraham...that covenant said that He made an everlasting covenant to be their God. When we are faithless He is faithful and that is true for Israel.

Last edited:
A covenant is not just a promise. A covenant is by definition a two way agreement - I do something and you do something.If I do not fulfill my side, the covenant is by definition broken.
And your point is?
There is a pretty self evident and glaring point there Lisa. And it's not his point, it's Saint Pauls. I recommend you read it again. The fact that your mind could not comprehend what was said there is interesting although not suprising. Read it again and think about how that contradicts what you have been saying.

Lisa

Superstar
There is a pretty self evident and glaring point there Lisa. And it's not his point, it's Saint Pauls. I recommend you read it again. The fact that your mind could not comprehend what was said there is interesting although not suprising. Read it again and think about how that contradicts what you have been saying.
I’m wondering exactly what he meant before I answer...which is why I asked.

A covenant is not just a promise. A covenant is by definition a two way agreement - I do something and you do something.If I do not fulfill my side, the covenant is by definition broken.
Sure...but when we are faithless God is faithful..He has proven that over and over to Israel. He always wants her back with Him and He works for that end. She doesn’t deserve God, but hey, who does? Why should I begrudge God’s chosen people when I’m lucky to have God myself? I find comfort in God not turning away from them and disowning them.

I’m wondering exactly what he meant before I answer...which is why I asked.

Sure...but when we are faithless God is faithful..He has proven that over and over to Israel. He always wants her back with Him and He works for that end. She doesn’t deserve God, but hey, who does? Why should I begrudge God’s chosen people when I’m lucky to have God myself? I find comfort in God not turning away from them and disowning them.
Well I'm glad you find comfort in that.

As for me, I think there is a metaphysical significance that these people had the Messiah born in their midst, and they chose to reject and murder him, and thereby everything he stood for. Throughout time and up until our present day, we see these people rejecting the principles of Christ everywhere we turn. If you believe that a person can reject Christ and still be especially, particularly, and uniquely chosen by God, then I'll leave that to you how you balance that contradiction. I don't see how you could without simply ignoring one side of the equation or the other, but its not a problem for me what you believe.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Jeremiah‬ ‭3:11-12‬ ‭​

And the LORD said to me, “Faithless Israel has proved herself more righteous than treacherous Judah. Go and proclaim these words toward the north and say, ‘Return, faithless Israel,declares the LORD; ‘I will not look upon you in anger. For I am gracious,’ declares the LORD; ‘I will not be angry forever.
‭‭
God has been walking with Israel a long time..she has been faithless and she has been faithful but God always walks with her because of the covenant He made with Abraham...that covenant said that He made an everlasting covenant to be their God. When we are faithless He is faithful and that is true for Israel.
A friend of mine sent me this song, complete with a very moving animation that brings home the message of God’s faithfulness (despite our lack).

What the heck are ya talking about? How would Abraham have gotten to America from the Middle East to see the promised land? The land of his sojourning? You don’t believe he sojourned to America do you?
The events of the Bible did not happen in the Middle East. They happened on the side of the earth you live on. The land promised to Abraham was somewhere in N/S America which is why Columbus said he was on a journey to conquer Jerusalem before coming to the Americas. That’s just one way people can know they’re faking...

As for the rest, God ‭‭doesn’t bring them back to their land because of them..He knows what they are.
Ezekiel 36:22-25​

Therefore say to the house of Israel, 'Thus says the Lord GOD, "It is not for your sake, O house of Israel, that I am about to act, but for My holy name, which you have profaned among the nations where you went. I will vindicate the holiness of My great name which has been profaned among the nations, which you have profaned in their midst. Then the nations will know that I am the LORD," declares the Lord GOD, "when I prove Myself holy among you in their sight. For I will take you from the nations, gather you from all the lands and bring you into your own land.​
It’s written that God will gather them back WHEN (as in not before) they OBEY.

Deuteronomy 30
When all these blessings and curses I have set before you come on you and you take them to heart wherever the Lord your God disperses you among the nations, 2 and when you and your children return to the Lord your God and obey him with all your heart and with all your soul according to everything I command you today, 3 then the Lord your God will restore your fortunes[a] and have compassion on you and gather you again from all the nations where he scattered you. 4 Even if you have been banished to the most distant land under the heavens, from there the Lord your God will gather you and bring you back. 5 He will bring you to the land that belonged to your ancestors, and you will take possession of it. He will make you more prosperous and numerous than your ancestors. 6 The Lord your God will circumcise your hearts and the hearts of your descendants, so that you may love him with all your heart and with all your soul, and live.

When they obey THEN they’ll be regathered. That’s what it says in the very book that prophesied they would be taken away from their land in the first place. The people you’re calling Jews throw gay parades and oppress foreigners in their land while putting up freemasonry symbols on the land. Clearly fake...

Then being on their land also alludes to upcoming prophecy such as the world being gathered against them and hating them. And of course the antichrist and the abomination of desolation that only happens when there is a rebuilt temple in Jerusalem. If they knew God they wouldn’t rebuild their temple..
The thing is opinions don’t matter. If you believe the OT to be the word of God then let’s talk about what it says? Because it says they’d be regathered WHEN they obeyed. And that BEFORE they entered their land they’d meet God in the wilderness face to face where He’d purge the rebels from out their midst BEFORE they entered the land. Then when they entered the land, they’d later build a temple exactly to God’s SPECIFICATIONS. It HAS to happen in this order or the Bible is false/tampered with/or God got it wrong.

It’s lazy to simply say them being in their land is fulfillment of prophecy when there are outlined steps to them getting their land that they didn’t meet. But I’m sure what I said will be disregarded because to keep your view it has to be.