Do you believe climate change is real or not?

free2018

Star
The title.
Sure. The climate changes at the very least 4 times a year.
The idea that popular cultists promote that human beings are a "pollutant" is really to promote depopulation. That's what malignant narcissists like Bill Gates want.
Is pollution and the extensive use of fossil fuels good for the small planet?
No.
Is the climate change cult going to save the human race?
No, the proponents of soylent green are just as malignant as any other psychos in power. It's just about fear, power and control.
If you want to get really green, you have to get back into farming, composting, using hemp for paper and the like.

KingPinx

Rookie
Climate Change is real. Partly it is a natural development - as it is obvious by now that the climate is (in the long run) always changing. But environmental pollution and the massive consumption of fossil fuels and the destruction of forests etc. on a global scale is very much likely to affect the clime (or the global eco-system in general) as well.

I do not know why there is a discussion about the need to produce less trash. Its always a good idea to not damage the environment - no matter what.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
It’s amazing to me what sites we all believe are talking truth...

Now its 20 years and the fear mongering drums on. Ya, anything can happen, but is it true that climate change will be the factor that breaks the world? The climate that has been going since the beginning of time, is somehow not gonna get us in the end? Doesn’t seem like it can be true to me...it has gotten us this far.
Huh? What "sites" are you typing about? That report was straight from the Pentagon Lisa........

A Freeman

Superstar
If the discussion is whether or not the climate change is man-made, how could it not be?

Revelation 11:18 And the nations were angry, and Thy wrath is come, and the Time of the "Dead" (Matt. 8:22), that they should be Judged, and that Thoushouldest give reward unto Thy Servants the Prophets, and to the holypeople, and them that fear Thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

We now pull over 90 million barrels of oil out of the ground every day. The oil that comes out of the ground is at elevated temperature, so it's not only the volume of oil, but the heat of it as well. Is it really any wonder why we have all of these earthquakes and natural disasters these days after pulling out an estimated 1.4 trillion barrels of hot oil over the past 100 years or so? How could that not affect the surface of the earth?

It's like letting the air out of a basketball. Eventually its surface will deform.

Add to that all the unnatural heat that is produced by billions of cars, boats (including cargo ships) and planes every day. All burning petroleum products.

And at the same time we're doing all of this, we are cutting down the world's forests, which are the lungs of the planet. Is it really any wonder why the Earth is having a more difficult time scrubbing the additional CO2? Of course we were warned against destroying the trees too.

Deuteronomy 20:19 When thou shalt besiege a city a long time, in making war against it to take it, thou shalt not destroy the trees thereof by forcing an axe against them: for thou mayest eat of them, and thou shalt NOT cut them down to employ [them] in the siege (nor for market-economics) (for the tree of the field [is] man's [life] - O2 - Oxygen to breathe):

We poison the lakes, rivers and streams with chemicals (some of which we run through our bodies first) and toxic waste, all of which runs into the oceans. We bury nuclear waste in holes in the ground or dump it into the ocean, because there's nothing else we can do with it, which we knew when we started producing nuclear waste. And we think we are smart.

Unfortunately, this has been turned into a political issue, because people are so gullible they actually believe there is a "left" and a "right", and seem to enjoy the illusion of choosing who will be the next in line to pick their pockets and further enslave them.

There is no left or right, except in people's minds, just as there is no such thing as an honest politician. The prefix "poli" means "many" and "tics" are blood-sucking parasites. How obvious does it need to be?

We let these actors polarize us with their satanic divide and conquer strategy, which is designed to trick people into emotionally-charged arguments to divert their attention from the facts. We have, in fact, been warned for thousands of years against politicians and political parties (Deut. 5:32, Deut. 17:11-20, Deut. 28:14, Matt. 23), and that any house, country, kingdom, etc. that is divided shall NEVER stand (Matt. 12:25, Mark 3:24-25).

Get rid of all of the emotion, and just look at each issue logically, based on the available evidence. If we do that, there is no doubt that we are having a profoundly negative impact on our natural environment, which is our life-support system.

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Wow...really wished I hadn’t scrolled down to look at that last picture :oops: yuck! Of course...that’s not because people are living in tents on the sidewalk...anyway...

I thought some of California‘s wild fire problem is because they don’t clear out their brush? Which makes a lot of kindling...
If only the US Forrest rangers had heeded the warning Trump received via mental telepathy from the President of Finland that raking under the trees prevents forest fires right?
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/nov/19/make-america-rake-again-finland-trump-forest-fire

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Yeah, that's kinda the problem. Are we to start believing the Pentagon?
I believe them when the issue these kinds of reports because they are not for public consumption, therefore they have much less reason to lie. They are not trying to "sell" the public on anything. This is an assessment of what their logistical and military capabilities are of US forces and how they will be impacted by what their own scientists, along with those they partner with, have concluded is not only imminent in its arrival, its already well under way.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Well it seems that raking the undergrowth would be common sense.
You numbskull, the link in the post you are replying to is from an article where the Finnish government says they have no idea where Trump got that gibberish from.

Lisa

Superstar
You numbskull, the link in the post you are replying to is from an article where the Finnish government says they have no idea where Trump got that gibberish from.
It’s always been out there that California doesn’t take care of their forests in the correct way..

Edit: reported you for name calling

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
It’s always been out there that California doesn’t take care of their forests in the correct way..

Edit: reported you for name calling
Should we report you for continuously lying and derailing threads? If its "always been out there" then iyt sould have been a simple task for you to post some stats or data that actuall backs up your claim eh? Some sort of report or something? Hmmmm, yet once again, heres little Lisa with an opinion that doesn't hold weight and surprise surprise, she has nothing to back up her claims other than hot digital air!

Lisa

Superstar
Should we report you for continuously lying and derailing threads? If its "always been out there" then iyt sould have been a simple task for you to post some stats or data that actuall backs up your claim eh? Some sort of report or something? Hmmmm, yet once again, heres little Lisa with an opinion that doesn't hold weight and surprise surprise, she has nothing to back up her claims other than hot digital air!
No name calling is part of the rules...maybe you should go back and read them?

I figure if someone wants to google what I say to see if it’s true..then they can....

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
No name calling is part of the rules...maybe you should go back and read them?

I figure if someone wants to google what I say to see if it’s true..then they can....
No one wants to google what you post because they already know that you are wrong Lisa. And even on the rare occurrences you are correct about something, still, nobody cares Lisa. And I hope you take those words to heart because you can cloak your actions here in as much "golly gee whiz" sugar coating as you want, but your actions and words obviously tell a different tale.

Lisa

Superstar
No one wants to google what you post because they already know that you are wrong Lisa. And even on the rare occurrences you are correct about something, still, nobody cares Lisa. And I hope you take those words to heart because you can cloak your actions here in as much "golly gee whiz" sugar coating as you want, but your actions and words obviously tell a different tale.
Projection...