Do you believe climate change is real or not?

B_JMNN

Established
I believe it's real. I don't believe what the Climate Activists say is true though. I do believe the Magnetic Poles have shifted, which means the world is shifting and the Lands will change places causing different climates.

I personally don't think climate change is real. I believe so called "climate change" is just a sign(s) from God because we're in the end times. Every thing God or the enemy does, THEY will cover it up with lies. Example, the rainbow. It was made BY GOD because he promised not to flood the earth, that is its true meaning but it was taken away with a new meaning which is for the lgbtq community now representing every color means everyone is welcomed.

There were many earthquakes, (especially in summer), the Amazon forest got caught on fire, there are a LOT of fires going on everywhere, you see mass shootings legit EVERYDAY on the news, there is much knowledge, it's fall and yet it's HOT, more earthquakes are expected to come, so no this is NOT climate change but simply warnings from God.

Luke 21:11 "There will be great earthquakes, and in various places famines and pestilences. And there will be terrors and great signs from heaven" more verses talk about this. If you'd like to read more in depth, see 2nd Timothy 3:1-5

GhostGirl

Rookie
It's earth's natural cycles. But if we wanted to address pollution it would be fairly simple. I remember when our foods and non perishables were stored/sold in packaging that was 100% recyclable and 100% biodegradable. Plastic and Styrofoam are neither of those things, so why are we still using single use plastics? There's no excuse and IF it wasn't about money and was truly about the planet then THAT would be the first thing gone.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Take a look at the Texas-sized continent of floating trash in the Pacific..... take a look at the evaporating water eco-systems of the US Southwest...... Take a look at the factories around the world, spewing toxins into the environment since the industrial revolution began.... etc. etc. etc...... we could go on and on here, round and round or...... we could admit that climate change is real, primarily caused by human activity and therefore our responsibility to address not only for our sake, but future generations as well.

I think FaithAndStrength makes a good point though. This is still part of Gods plan, but that doesn't mean we are playing our correct part in it. We were given the earth to sustain us and to act as good stewards.... how we treat this planet, its creatures and each other is a big test.... do we feel that we are passing it?

Lisa

Superstar
Take a look at the Texas-sized continent of floating trash in the Pacific..... take a look at the evaporating water eco-systems of the US Southwest...... Take a look at the factories around the world, spewing toxins into the environment since the industrial revolution began.... etc. etc. etc...... we could go on and on here, round and round or...... we could admit that climate change is real, primarily caused by human activity and therefore our responsibility to address not only for our sake, but future generations as well.

I think FaithAndStrength makes a good point though. This is still part of Gods plan, but that doesn't mean we are playing our correct part in it. We were given the earth to sustain us and to act as good stewards.... how we treat this planet, its creatures and each other is a big test.... do we feel that we are passing it?
I would look more into the Asian world for all that, specifically China...they spew all of that and go unchecked because they are China and no one wants to officially criticize them. I think the western world does all it can to make up for the spewing of China..but come on, if they really want to clean things up, they need to talk about them too.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I would look more into the Asian world for all that, specifically China...they spew all of that and go unchecked because they are China and no one wants to officially criticize them. I think the western world does all it can to make up for the spewing of China..but come on, if they really want to clean things up, they need to talk about them too.
Right. Because when you are busy looking at China, its easier to ignore the mess in your own country eh?

how we treat this planet, its creatures and each other is a big test.... do we feel that we are passing it?
My thoughts exactly.

Personally I don't care about climate change inasmuch that I care about nature very truly, as our own duty to take care of as humans. In general I don't see people caring about it, there is only a rare amount of people. The rest are only complainers who don't make any active attempts to promote the well-being of planet earth and the others are the extremists (you know the tree-hugger types) that only serve the role of media attention. The rest of the world doesn't seem to show any concern.

Lisa

Superstar
Are you the type of person whom complains about your neighbors yard while ignoring the mess in your own?
Not at all. My yard has never looked so good this year! And my neighbors seem to do a good job with their own yards....