Do you also feel that the world ended in 2012?

Sure it does...

There was sin in the Garden before they ate the fruit..where does the Bible say that?

No one was or has been perfect is my point and because of that there were sacrifices to God for sin, then God sent Jesus the once for all sacrifice for sins.
Ok, so why did God create man?

I would say to have a relationship with him.
If original sin is true, then why create the universe if a relationship is all God is interested in?

What makes Jesus "more-God" than Adam?

If creating the universe was just about a relationship with God, then what is the purpose of religion?

What is the purpose of history?

If heaven/hell exists, yet God incarnated into a man, then what is the purpose of the Universe?

Your postulate is troublesome.

Aero

Superstar
Not like Armageddon kind of end. But the end of certain cycle. And now we have been in the first phase of the new cycle, whatever it is.

The second phase of this new cycle will start in 2030. I'm not sure. But the year 2030 is being repeated as a set of agenda.

I think the world has been through so many cycles. I don't subscribe to evolution theory. I think the world have been like this. Maybe in size, human once so big and lived hundred years. And the great deluge is one of the end of a cycle that recorded in history.

Our ancestors did make advanced technology like us before. And when this cycle ended, their worlds also (like the lost kingdom of Atlantis).

In 2012, they discovered Higgs Bosson particle. And maybe this was the trigger of the end of the previous cycle, an end without all got destroyed.

Now, everything seems so fast, a year feels like a month, a month feels like a week, a week feels like an hour. I don't have the sense of time anymore. Somehow time becomes irrelevant.

Also the social norm shifts, how we perceive gender and sexual orientation. The food we eat, the weapon we use, it becomes some kind of perversion. However, somehow there is also force tries to balance it. People begin to be aware of their spiritual reality. As if we are divided into fractions. Extreme opposites; The materialism and the spiritualism. The majority of people are struggling in between.

The perception of reality also seems to collapse. Like there is certainty to make sure what is real or what is not.

For example, I and a friend had oral examination months ago. My friend didn't wear white shirt. She called my male friend to borrow white shirt from him. But he didn't own any, because she was a big girl. She then borrowed one from his roommate.

Weeks after, my friend drove me home. I remembered clearly she stopped me and told me to give the shirt back to my male friend. And I remember clearly I brought it back home.

And one day my male friend asked about the shirt but I couldn't find it in my room. I told him I would buy the new one. Because I had vague memory where I kept it.

Weeks later, my female friend told me she found the shirt in one of her bags. I couldn't be mad to her, because I also thought I brought the shirt back with me.

And I speculated maybe I did bring it back, but not in this universe.

Anyone experienced this too? Somehow I feel like this is an early stage. I don't know how long this cycle will last. But I feel there will be a great conflict ahead. I am writing this to be prepared mentally, emotionally and spiritually if it comes to it.
No, I don't think the world ended in 2012. The idea about the Higgs Bosson is faulty. Mainly because there is no reason to assume 2012 is when Higgs was actually discovered. Plus I don't think it's lead to any real impact on our daily lives.

I like the idea of the world going through "cycles". But I'm apprehensive about trying to define such a thing. There aren't obvious patterns because there are many patterns. Speaking of patterns makes me wonder, have there always been government spooks? And the answer is probably yes, there have always been government spooks.

Also, time isn't irrelevant. It's simply the effect of massive objects. Like the wrong government spook. In those cases, time seems to slow down. The spooks draw you in with their uncanny mass or something. Now Idk about alternate universes. What you have described sounds like timeline manipulation though.

I will conclude with a rhetorical question. Do you think timeline manipulation has always existed?

A Freeman

Superstar
But then, to be fair, Jesus himself fulfilled none of the Prophecies about the Moshiach in the Tanakh and Talmud, so I think it's fair to take it all with a grain of salt as just defensive polemic against Jews for taking their prophecies seriously. It's hard to take seriously the allegation that Jews are wrong about their own prophecies when Christians are unable to prove how Jesus fulfilled any of the Prophecies, let alone even a basic understanding of Jewish Prophecy.
But this isn't being fair or honest, is it?

The truth is Jesus fulfilled over 300 prophecies, making it a mathematical certainty that He was The Messiah/Christ/Mahdi incarnated.

Please see the link below with over 300 prophecies listed by verse.

http://oneinmessiah.net/333Prophecies.htm

There's also a video available discussing the statistical probability assessment at the link below (under 20 minutes long).

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
Good day and good wishes Infinityloop.

Hopefully you won't mind someone else joining your discussion, if you're genuinely interested in answers to your questions.

Please see more below, in specific reply to your questions.

If original sin is true, then why create the universe if a relationship is all God is interested in?
The universe was created as our playground by Father (our Creator - God). It's our home.

The "original sin" actually wasn't in the Garden of Eden; it was before then, and was what got all of us sent here (to Earth). That "original sin" was doubting that Father is just and fair in all things, which made it possible for Lucifer/Satan/Iblis, aka the devil, red-dragon and the serpent, etc. to deceive one third of the angels of heaven (Rev. 12:3-4) into fighting with him in a coup attempt (Isa. 14:12-17) against Father.

Revelation 12:7-9
12:7 And there WAS war in heaven: Michael and his angels foughtagainst the dragon (Lucifer); and the dragon fought and hisangels,
12:8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more inheaven.
12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out to the earth, and his angels (you - Luke 9:55) were cast out with him (Matthew 25:41).

Unfortunately, after being defeated and banished here to Earth, to this prison-reform school for the criminally insane, the "original sin" was repeated when Eve listened to the serpent (Lucifer/Satan), and ate from the tree of the knowledge of good AND evil (thereby becoming confused between the two) and then convinced Adam to do the same.

All Father has ever wanted is for us to come to our senses, stop listening to Satan, and start doing unto others as we would like them to do unto us. Love thy neighbor. The golden rule. The Second Great Commandment (see Mark 12:29-31).

What makes Jesus "more-God" than Adam?
Christ, the immortal spirit-Being, is the Son of God.

Jesus is the mortal human born of the virgin body of Mary, thus making him the Son of Man.

Jesus+Christ = the human+Being that is referred to in Scriptures.

While Christ was here on Earth incarnating the body of Jesus (John 1:14), He NEVER claimed to be God nor did He ever claim to be God's equal. Only that He is the Son of God, just as Adam is.

The distinction between Adam and Christ is that Adam was a convicted felon, guilty of treason, who agreed to be rehabilitated here on Earth to stay his execution. Christ, Who is Father's Eldest/Firstborn Son, is NOT a prisoner here, but instead came down here voluntarily (on multiple occasions actually) to help show us The Way home, to heaven. So where Adam represents the fall from Father's Grace and mortality (death), Christ is a reversal of that fall, leading us back to our true, divine spiritual nature and immortality (Life), i.e. understanding who and what we really are, and what we all should be doing with every moment of the lives we've been given.

If creating the universe was just about a relationship with God, then what is the purpose of religion?
After 6000 years, the purpose of organized religion should be clear: it's a very lucrative business designed to keep people AWAY from Father (God). Do people really think that God needs money? Or that He wants his alleged messengers to live in the lap of luxury while everyone else is impoverished and enslaved? Ridiculous! And that's before considering all of the p***phile priests, pastors, rabbis, imams, etc.

All Father has ever wanted is for us to get to know Him, so we can stop being so stupid and selfish, earn a pardon from this prison reform-school, and go home.

What is the purpose of history?
To teach us right from wrong (in Father's Eyes, NOT our own - Deut. 12:8) so that we can relearn the "universal principles" found in His Law/Commandments (the first five books of the Bible, namely: Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy).

History is also to provide us rock-solid proof of Father's Master Plan, as well as the evidence of His Hand in all of the prophecies, over 99% of which have already been fulfilled in exact and minute detail.

If heaven/hell exists, yet God incarnated into a man, then what is the purpose of the Universe?
THIS IS HELL (aka planet Earth), and we've all been here for roughly 6000 years, doing the same things over and over and expecting them to turn out differently. Isn't that how Einstein defined insanity?

God did NOT incarnate into a man, as Father made it crystal clear He would NEVER do that for what are hopefully obvious reasons.

Numbers 23:19 God [is] NOT a man, that He should lie; neither the son of man, that He should repent: hath He said, and shall He not do [it]? or hath He spoken, and shall He not make it good?

Father (God) is OMNIPOTENT and thus not able to limit Himself to anything less, which is why He SENT His Messengers (the Prophets), and finally His Firstborn SON to deliver His Message to mankind.

And what was, and still is, the purpose of Father's Message? Love one another by KEEPING THE LAW/COMMANDMENTS, which were given to us to protect us from all of the evil in this world and to set and keep us FREE. Those who genuinely repent of their sins (stop breaking The Law - 1 John 3:4) will LIVE and be allowed to help remake this world into the heaven on earth it was always meant to be. Those who refuse, won't.

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Not like Armageddon kind of end. But the end of certain cycle. And now we have been in the first phase of the new cycle, whatever it is.
Life on earth didn't end at the end of 1999 or 2012, as many thought. As far as I have researched, 2012 and possibly earlier was the end of the age of Pisces (two fish in opposite directions/duality), which started at the time prior to the birth of Jesus Christ. We are now in the age of Aquarius or as many say the age of Horus. The two images I post are from another site that someone had posted showing that the Ice bucket challenge a few years ago was in fact an initiation into the age of Aquarius (the water bearer)

The end of duality and the beginning of oneness. The ritual collapse of the twin towers on 9-11to be rebuilt as the One World Trade Center, was done by design. The blurring of the sexes into one aka baphomet. The on going attack to destroy world religions, to bring forth a one world religion. All by design.

The second phase of this new cycle will start in 2030. I'm not sure. But the year 2030 is being repeated as a set of agenda.
The growing pains of the new age is happening right now. I believe the official kick off is 2030, to coincide with UN Agenda 2030.
the-age-of-aquarius1.jpg

1D274906370956-today-ice-bucket-challenge-140715-06.blocks_desktop_medium.jpg

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
More predictive programming from Hollywood. Always thought it was odd how the movie "40 year old Virgin" ended with this song.

The 40-Year-Old Virgin - Aquarius/Let The Sunshine In (aka illumination)

nikc

Rookie
what difference will it make in 2030 .. same things

Last edited:

kittybratxx

Established
I feel like all normality has left the world whats bad is good whats good is bad, Everything the bible say's not to do is being encouraged and promoted throughout the media. it's sickening

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I feel like all normality has left the world whats bad is good whats good is bad, Everything the bible say's not to do is being encouraged and promoted throughout the media. it's sickening
Satanism is the inversion of all things good and sacred. Cultural Marxism came out of the Frankfurt School. The progressive left and the media promote the following.

Frankfurt School had an 11-point plan to subvert western civilization:
1. The creation of racism offences
2. Continual change to create confusion
3. The teaching of sex and homosexuality to children
4. The undermining of schools' and teachers' authority
5. Huge immigration to destroy identity
6. The promotion of excessive drinking (and now marijuana)
7. Emptying of churches [atheism?]
8. An unreliable legal system with bias against victims of crime
9. Dependency on the state or state benefits
10. Control and dumbing down of media
11. Encouraging the breakdown of the family

Last edited:

Maes17

Superstar
There is a difference in society, that’s for sure.
As a poster stated in this thread. We’re in an age of information. What seemed impossible is not that impossible anymore.

As much as millennials and the younger generation has their flaws. Every generation does, they are not afraid to break the barriers that shackled people prior. Women are doing things, even if racial tensions can run high in the media, I think the opportunities for minorities are there.

So there is that.

But there is also the downside of having all this information available is you see more shootings, public threats. All this has always been there, but the access to this news makes it a lot more sensationalized and us as a western society more aware