Do yall think the vaccine will become mandatory everywhere?

justjess

Superstar
i saw a clip about this by clif high. they can document this and then can file a legal protest with the state about being threatened in the workplace or treated unfairly. i *think* he said it can be filed as an occupational hazard-- id have to review that video. anyway, when they are fired, they now have a court case. he says-- and it should hold in an upside down lib hellhole like NYC, that they will be given unemployment compensation while the legal proceeding is going on.

btw, a job is what you do while youre thinking and planning about what you want to do with your free time. defining oneself by ones job? not for me.
Yeah. Not for me either. But unfortunately most people in this country aren’t like me or you. That’s why retirement hits people so hard. Even unexpectedly.

their unions are not confident that they can win and are pretty much giving up without a fight. Their only hope at this point is that the next mayor overturns it but it’s unlikely. Not enough city/state workers are even upset about it to mount an opposition. Their protest last week was somewhat pitiful.

justjess

Superstar
Maybe certain private sectors and businesses can mandate it.

But public venues like concerts, restaurants and shopping are going to be hard to regulate even if they try to mandate it.
They are already enforcing it at those types of places. It will come down to whether or not they lose business by doing so. So far they haven’t lost enough business and I’m guessing ANY business after those shut downs is good enough for them.

Maes17

Superstar
They are already enforcing it at those types of places. It will come down to whether or not they lose business by doing so. So far they haven’t lost enough business and I’m guessing ANY business after those shut downs is good enough for them.
They’ll lose business. It sounds like their mandates may work right now, but over time once the revenue drops.
Those types of mandates are not sustainable. It’s just virtue signaling on their behalf

Aero

Superstar
If the vax isn't mandatory for everyone by now, then that probably won't change.

Apparently, the invention of the "vax cards" has created a huge black market for fakes. So a full-on vax mandate would only exacerbate that problem. Now IDK who put the green light on the whole vax card thing, but they should be fired. I mean, why are we still walking around with stupid pieces of paper in 2021? I'm pretty sure figuring out those vax cards would be faked doesn't take superhuman levels of foresight.

Are vax cards the most shortsighted move ever, or was it done on purpose? It wouldn't be the first time the government creates the crime and then blames the victims or tosses out a shit-smelling red herring. Also, anyone who doesn't tow whatever line the government is pushing is now labeled "fringe" or "renegade" LMAO. In other words, we are all fringe if we don't eat their shit.

If you can't tell, I'm just getting sick of these government reptiles. They are literally some of the dumbest most useless sacks of shit to exist, and if you give them that dose of truth, they totally lose it. They will now focus their ineptitude on you, so congratulations and welcome to "Fringe Division".

Michi

Established
If the vax isn't mandatory for everyone by now, then that probably won't change.

Apparently, the invention of the "vax cards" has created a huge black market for fakes. So a full-on vax mandate would only exacerbate that problem. Now IDK who put the green light on the whole vax card thing, but they should be fired. I mean, why are we still walking around with stupid pieces of paper in 2021? I'm pretty sure figuring out those vax cards would be faked doesn't take superhuman levels of foresight.

Are vax cards the most shortsighted move ever, or was it done on purpose? It wouldn't be the first time the government creates the crime and then blames the victims or tosses out a shit-smelling red herring. Also, anyone who doesn't tow whatever line the government is pushing is now labeled "fringe" or "renegade" LMAO. In other words, we are all fringe if we don't eat their shit.

If you can't tell, I'm just getting sick of these government reptiles. They are literally some of the dumbest most useless sacks of shit to exist, and if you give them that dose of truth, they totally lose it. They will now focus their ineptitude on you, so congratulations and welcome to "Fringe Division".

The hard copy vaccine cards were purposely circulated to “create a problem” for which the solution will be digital passports.
And while they‘re at it they might as well attach our bank accounts, credit and web browsing histories as well. Addiction to handheld devices is the downfall of humanity.

Michi

Established
From an economic perspective:

When the scamdemic broke out in America the bottom potion of the economic hierarchy was lopped off, and the lowest portion of earners (service industry, low wage workers) were thrown into poverty and thus were eligible to receive government benefits.

Now the approach is to threaten employees who aren’t inoculated to either step down from their higher paying jobs, some forsaking their pensions, and force them into those lower wage positions that have been recently vacated.

Again, the small businesses, bars, restaurants, will be economically crippled between lack of customers and fines, forcing more onto state unemployment roles.

Even the riots, as Catherine Austin Fitts brilliantly figured out, were an economic land-grab scheme meant to put small businesses out of opportunity zones so big companies could move in and take advantage of the benefits.

And The Great Reset, the end game of all this, is an economic enslavement plan.

Because the push to inoculate the entire country is part of a larger effort to knock people onto lower rungs on the economic ladder and consolidate power I’m afraid the government will not let up.

Cultural Perspective:

But in case they fail in the short term, they are also normalizing the culture in which the youngest generations are growing up in. Normalizing mask wearing, zero bodily autonomy, and constant fear campaigns will be all that these generations will know. Once we all die off, kind of like the survivors of the Tiananmen Square Massacre in China, they will be the ones left.

Get ready for a the sh$&t show to re-emerge come fall/winter in all states. The media is priming us for it. If they are desperate enough they will move us to martial law and re-instate FEMA as the nationwide governmental authority as was done in the initial lockdown last year.

Aero

Superstar
The hard copy vaccine cards were purposely circulated to “create a problem” for which the solution will be digital passports.
And while they‘re at it they might as well attach our bank accounts, credit and web browsing histories as well. Addiction to handheld devices is the downfall of humanity.
Perhaps. The problem with your theory is that government doesn't ever solve the problems. In other words, things like digital passports and huge databases connected to everything will work too well. That's not what the government wants, they just want to create the problems, then milk it to death while sitting on their fat asses.

elsbet

Superstar
... someone was telling me yesterday that 48 of the 50 covid cases in the local hospital recently were vaccinated. its just a matter of time until everyone realizes that ''breakthrough cases'' really means "you are sick because of the vaccine".

just keep holding the line.
Someone was telling me the same, yesterday-- one of my best friends came up to my place for this weekend. She is an RN (who recently had plagueflu, herself; she's fine, now), unvaxxxxed, and she said the new "cases" involve the vaxxxxed and un-vaxxxxed, alike. I'm curious-- and I will ask-- if there is any difference in their recovery rates.

AshCash

Established
Thanks for everyone who responded to my posts I honestly didn't think I'd get all these replies! I love the fact that we're all replying to each other and creating a discussion, this is really awesome! I'm glad I found this site it's really cool! Anyway I just wanted to say that my dad just told me that his best friends mom literally won't see anyone (even family members) if they haven't gotten the vax! That's how messed up people are, like it's sad. My best friend doesn't wanna get it so he might not see his mom for a long time! He tried to lie his way through but I guess she knows when he's lying and probs asks for proof. Honestly, it's these kind of people that have put us in this situation. If everyone wasn't a complete moron who watched the news and cowered in fear, this wouldn't even be an issue. Because in order for the plan to work people need to buy it and most of them did!
In my city masks are mandatory all ready and everyone is wearing one. I went into a store without one though and no one told me anything.

AshCash

Established
I also read an article yesterday saying that anyone who wants to visit a Californian hospital needs to either be vaxed or show proof of a negative test result! First of all, is that true? Second, OMG if it is that's crazy! What if someone like breaks a bone or something and needs medical help! They can't go without being forced to get a test? This is so insane!

Maes17

Superstar
So I’m about an hour away from home right now still in Pennsylvania and people are treating me and my family like we are lepers because we aren’t wearing masks. Fun ducking times.
People in PA can be rude. I’ve been to Western PA a few times. Complete culture shock compared to NM or GA. They are not kind to outsiders. If I remember you saying, you’re from new york?

Wigi

Veteran
I also read an article yesterday saying that anyone who wants to visit a Californian hospital needs to either be vaxed or show proof of a negative test result! First of all, is that true? Second, OMG if it is that's crazy! What if someone like breaks a bone or something and needs medical help! They can't go without being forced to get a test? This is so insane!
Yeah you need to prove you're healthy to receive care, they went openly orwellian with this covid cult.
Thankfully in some hospital they refuse to segregate unvaxxed people.

Maes17

Superstar
These mandates won’t last too long cause realistically it’s hard to regulate/enforce and sustain

AshCash

Established
Let's hope so I really wanna like travel to other countries when I'm older but I'm not going to get the shot or tested ever so I hope it gets lifted but who knows for airlines!

Wigi

Veteran
Btw you'll never hear it in the news but we're a near million protesting the health pass, most are ready to lose their job to paralyze the country and if they send the police at our homes, this is civil war.

Maes17

Superstar
Let's hope so I really wanna like travel to other countries when I'm older but I'm not going to get the shot or tested ever so I hope it gets lifted but who knows for airlines!
Give it a year or two and everything will return to normal. Don’t let all this stuff, especially which is out of your control ruin your outlook. Take these times as a chance to focus on you

Maes17

Superstar
Btw you'll never hear it in the news but we're a near million protesting the health pass, most are ready to lose their job to paralyze the country and if they send the police at our homes, this is civil war.
Businesses will suffer if they lose that much workers. Forcing a vax is realistically not possible.

Tidal

Star
I bet people who don't want to be vaxed will download a card like this from the net, then print it out and fill it in to fool bouncers and doormen and security etc.
I'd never do that myself of course..