Do yall think the vaccine will become mandatory everywhere?

Hey, I'm in need of advice/thoughts! I hope it's the right place to post.

I moved all my university courses online to dodge having to get the mandatory covax to attend campus. Turns out that even fully online students have to attestation of their covax status and upload proof of vax! If we don't, we won't have access to our courses! (fully online, NONE on-campus courses! Sorry, I got to say it multiple times, I still can't believe it!)

Alternatively, I can attest to not intending to enter University campus or facilities. It's my best bet and probably my only option. What do you think?

Here's how they phrase it:

'The individual MUST complete the attestation process. They will not have access to any IT system until they complete the attestation.'

'Medical Exemptions:
Please note according to the College of Physicians and Surgeons of (state), “ Generally speaking, there are very few acceptable medical exemptions to the COVID-19 vaccination (e.g., an allergist/immunologist-confirmed severe allergy or anaphylactic reaction to a previous dose of a COVID-19 vaccine or to any of its components that cannot be mitigated; a diagnosed episode of myocarditis/pericarditis after receipt of an mRNA vaccine)”.

Other grounds recognised by the (state) Human Rights Code:
The (state) Human Rights Code (“Code”) provides that every person has the right to equal treatment without discrimination because of creed. The (state) Human Rights Commission has stated that “creed” means a professed system and confession of faith, including beliefs and observances, if the beliefs and observances are sincerely held and/or observed. “Creed” does not include secular, moral, or ethical beliefs or political convictions. A person cannot claim discrimination in the absence of a sincerely held religious belief with a nexus to the divine or as a function of spiritual faith.

Please note that with respect to the COVID-19 pandemic, the position of the (state) Human Rights Commission has been that a singular belief or personal preference against vaccinations and/or masks is not protected on the basis of creed under the Code.'
Ok so there is an irrefutable exemption buried in all that, a professed system and concession of faith. You need to find what faiths will advise their followers against the injection. Jehovahs witnesses would be a good guess, Christian scientists as well. There should be lots of Christian sects that do. See if the university has a list of accepted creeds, then get the documentation you need to prove you’ve joined it

apricity

Rookie
Ok so there is an irrefutable exemption buried in all that, a professed system and concession of faith. You need to find what faiths will advise their followers against the injection. Jehovahs witnesses would be a good guess, Christian scientists as well. There should be lots of Christian sects that do. See if the university has a list of accepted creeds, then get the documentation you need to prove you’ve joined it
Ok, I'll look for accepted creeds, excepting that...

'For individuals seeking exemptions:
  • Individuals will be required to complete an education session on the merits of the COVID-19 vaccine. You will be contacted by the University Health and Wellness Clinic with more information.
  • The Program on COVID-19 Vaccination, with details on implementation, compliance and consequences of non-compliance, will be released shortly. '
Edit to add:
'Submitted exemption forms will be reviewed by staff with the Health and Wellness Clinic. Individuals will be contacted by a staff member with the Health and Wellness Clinic to discuss the submitted request for an exemption.' HELL THE HECK NO. o_O

Last edited:
Ok, I'll look for accepted creeds, excepting that...

'For individuals seeking exemptions:
  • Individuals will be required to complete an education session on the merits of the COVID-19 vaccine. You will be contacted by the University Health and Wellness Clinic with more information.
  • The Program on COVID-19 Vaccination, with details on implementation, compliance and consequences of non-compliance, will be released shortly. '
Alright so you have to sit through some brainwashing class online. They’ll make some stupid rules around it too sounds like. They said it themselves, they cant discriminate based on creed, so it really shouldn’t apply to you. Sounds like they’re trying to bury it in a bunch of rhetoric, but they have all kinds of unbreakable anti discrimination rules in place, creed being one. That should settle it if you go that route

JohnnyBgood

Rookie
My dad is a Jehovah's Witness and got the jab. They changed their no blood policy years ago to help bring people in. So don't bother asking those hypocrites for an exemption

cyt456

Established
My dad is a Jehovah's Witness and got the jab. They changed their no blood policy years ago to help bring people in. So don't bother asking those hypocrites for an exemption
I think all these divisions of Christian were founded by Jesuits to keep people at bay. Just like a lot of truthers as the controlled opposition. No one without power and money can have a religion with influence at today’s atmosphere

B_JMNN

Established
I think you're going to see a lot of religious leaders use their powers to coerce their members. Which they should be weary as they can become hypocrites to their beliefs of their ways. Such, as if that law is really of a higher power or was made up by man and could therefore be changed by man.

Which brings in the question....What constitutes laws given to humans by a higher power?

Yeah you need to prove you're healthy to receive care, they went openly orwellian with this covid cult.
Thankfully in some hospital they refuse to segregate unvaxxed people.
I don't understand this. If someone is healthy then why are they going to hospital in the first place?