Do these people in the entertainment industry even feel regret?

wrongfred

Established
Even the prostitute do alcohol and drugs to wash away their guilt and disgust. So I can imagine than even these celebs who do these filthy and evil ritual would at some point be disgusted by themselves.or foesbtheir live for money,fame and hlamour make them numb? Is this why most of them do hard drugs.?

Last edited:

elsbet

Superstar
It's possible.

The ones that don't ought to frighten you. Anyone who would choose that path with no regret is probably dangerous.

wrongfred

Established
It's possible.

The ones that don't ought to frighten you. Anyone who would choose that path with no regret is probably dangerous.
manyof these so called celebs seem to have depression and mental problems. This shows that despite all the money and fame they are not happy. The powers the be love greedy and narcissistic people as these are easier to control hwoever that hate and fear uncorruptable self sufficient people.

wrongfred

Established
It's possible.

These young people never realize that Satan never keeps his promises he is also called the Great Betrayer and he will eventually betray all those who sold their souls to him. Ultimately all the celebs, politicians and bankers are doomed.

williejonesjr

Veteran
I think they hate themselves, before and after fame. I doubt that's it's "regret" or "remorse", just self- loathing and self- medicating

Aero

Superstar
I have some theories why being famous can be a nightmare. What I've figured out is that nobody gets famous for actually being themselves. Well maybe some do, but it's rare. Their selling point is usually their perceived talent and talent is a finicky thing. And any person who is unable to act like themselves is bound for the insane asylum.

Being famous can limit your power so much, and so easily. But I think a lot of different types of people just wake up one day and realize they can no longer say or do what they actually want to. It's more than political correctness. People are literally shitting their pants over the dumbest stuff. Like really? Having a controversial opinion makes you nervous? Than you are weak, and it is that simple.

I don't think people are cowards. I actually think that Americans are just so annoying, and so child like that you are basically an idiot for dealing with anyone. Period. It sounds like famous people were more happy when they were independent. So one must get famous while being independent in order to be happy.

luciano A.

Established
I have some theories why being famous can be a nightmare. What I've figured out is that nobody gets famous for actually being themselves. Well maybe some do, but it's rare. Their selling point is usually their perceived talent and talent is a finicky thing. And any person who is unable to act like themselves is bound for the insane asylum.

Being famous can limit your power so much, and so easily. But I think a lot of different types of people just wake up one day and realize they can no longer say or do what they actually want to. It's more than political correctness. People are literally shitting their pants over the dumbest stuff. Like really? Having a controversial opinion makes you nervous? Than you are weak, and it is that simple.

I don't think people are cowards. I actually think that Americans are just so annoying, and so child like that you are basically an idiot for dealing with anyone. Period. It sounds like famous people were more happy when they were independent. So one must get famous while being independent in order to be happy.
Very truth

hyorishthottie

Established

Very true. Those who are famous for being themselves are either crucified, admired beyond fame (i.e Barack Obama) or end up become washed up and forgotten. I am american but I find americans annoying, the entertainment industries in other countries can be worse or better, but America at this current point in time is trash entertainment wise.

and yeah of course they regret it.