Do the “elites” believe the Rapture is imminent?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
From T.W. Tramm

PASSOVER, beginning the evening of April 8 this year, marks two of the most important anniversaries in biblical history: the Hebrew Exodus from Egypt about 3,500 years ago and the crucifixion of Jesus 2,000 years ago.

Owing to current events, Passover 2020 is shaping up to be a momentous one as well:

The Coronavirus pandemic has the world on lockdown. Similar to the first Passover in Egypt, observers are compelled to stay inside as an “angel of death” known as Covid-19 stalks the night. Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu has ordered a complete lockdown of Israel during Passover, requesting that every family observe Seder night on its own, only with immediate family members in the home.

Next door to Israel, in Africa and across the Middle East, the most destructive locust swarm in 70 years is threatening the food supply of millions. Significantly, a locust swarm was one of the final plagues unleashed upon Egypt before the final judgment, which would trigger the release of the Hebrew slaves, was meted out (Ex. 10).

What’s more, all of the above is happening as a host of other biblical signs converge: the beginnings of a global economic collapse, the unveiling of a peace plan that divides Jerusalem, a movement to reinstate animal sacrifice at the Temple Mount, increasing asteroid traffic, record-breaking storms, fires, floods, and seismic activity.

A recent earthquake in Utah shook the Mormon Temple in Salt Lake to the top of its iconic spire, causing the golden trumpet to fall from the angel Moroni’s right hand.

The breaking of a false idol reminds us of how in Scripture God mocks the man-made gods of “wood and stone” to expose them as fake (Isa. 44:9-20; Deut. 4:28). This was the case in the days of the Exodus as each of the ten plagues sent upon Egypt was directed at one of the Egyptian gods or goddesses (Ex. 12:12, 13). The plague of darkness, for instance, demonstrated how the God of Israel, not the Egyptian god Ra, had control over the sun.

Another example of God exposing an idol, though not directly related to the Exodus, is when the Philistines captured the Ark of the Covenant and brought it into the house of their god, Dagon. The next morning, the people rose to find Dagon fallen face down on the ground before the Ark of the Lord. The image was returned to its place but the next morning was, again, found face down before the Ark. This time the idol’s hands and feet had been broken off (1 Sam. 5:1-5).

In view of God’s propensity to cut down idols, it’s interesting to note, with Passover and the Exodus anniversary upon us, how a global plague is upending our contemporary “gods and idols”: sporting events, entertainment, leisure travel, social gatherings, relationships, careers and the pursuit of wealth. In one fell swoop, the pursuits and activities we habitually put before the Lord have been curtailed or eliminated.

Could the Coronavirus pandemic, similar to the plagues sent upon Egypt, be a divine wake-up call to an idol-entranced world that it’s time to change our ways before the ultimate judgment arrives?

Assuming it is, let us pray that the peoples’ hearts don’t remain hardened as Pharaoh’s.

. . .

LINKS:

Prime Minister Netanyahu Locks Down Israel Over Passover Holiday

Angel Moroni loses trumpet in Salt Lake earthquake

Pascal Lamb could be Sacrificed on Temple Mount for first Time in 2,000 Years

illuminatimess

Veteran
Here’s a question. When God judges sin, is it morally wrong to exercise violence on those who are rebels? When Jesus comes back in Revelation 19, the scene is one of bloodshed.

God is patient, but finally, because He is holy, he will act in judgement.

For those who refuse grace, judgement waits.
Give me an example

Thunderian

Superstar
From T.W. Tramm

PASSOVER, beginning the evening of April 8 this year, marks two of the most important anniversaries in biblical history: the Hebrew Exodus from Egypt about 3,500 years ago and the crucifixion of Jesus 2,000 years ago.

Owing to current events, Passover 2020 is shaping up to be a momentous one as well:

The Coronavirus pandemic has the world on lockdown. Similar to the first Passover in Egypt, observers are compelled to stay inside as an “angel of death” known as Covid-19 stalks the night. Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu has ordered a complete lockdown of Israel during Passover, requesting that every family observe Seder night on its own, only with immediate family members in the home.

Next door to Israel, in Africa and across the Middle East, the most destructive locust swarm in 70 years is threatening the food supply of millions. Significantly, a locust swarm was one of the final plagues unleashed upon Egypt before the final judgment, which would trigger the release of the Hebrew slaves, was meted out (Ex. 10).

What’s more, all of the above is happening as a host of other biblical signs converge: the beginnings of a global economic collapse, the unveiling of a peace plan that divides Jerusalem, a movement to reinstate animal sacrifice at the Temple Mount, increasing asteroid traffic, record-breaking storms, fires, floods, and seismic activity.

A recent earthquake in Utah shook the Mormon Temple in Salt Lake to the top of its iconic spire, causing the golden trumpet to fall from the angel Moroni’s right hand.

The breaking of a false idol reminds us of how in Scripture God mocks the man-made gods of “wood and stone” to expose them as fake (Isa. 44:9-20; Deut. 4:28). This was the case in the days of the Exodus as each of the ten plagues sent upon Egypt was directed at one of the Egyptian gods or goddesses (Ex. 12:12, 13). The plague of darkness, for instance, demonstrated how the God of Israel, not the Egyptian god Ra, had control over the sun.

Another example of God exposing an idol, though not directly related to the Exodus, is when the Philistines captured the Ark of the Covenant and brought it into the house of their god, Dagon. The next morning, the people rose to find Dagon fallen face down on the ground before the Ark of the Lord. The image was returned to its place but the next morning was, again, found face down before the Ark. This time the idol’s hands and feet had been broken off (1 Sam. 5:1-5).

In view of God’s propensity to cut down idols, it’s interesting to note, with Passover and the Exodus anniversary upon us, how a global plague is upending our contemporary “gods and idols”: sporting events, entertainment, leisure travel, social gatherings, relationships, careers and the pursuit of wealth. In one fell swoop, the pursuits and activities we habitually put before the Lord have been curtailed or eliminated.

Could the Coronavirus pandemic, similar to the plagues sent upon Egypt, be a divine wake-up call to an idol-entranced world that it’s time to change our ways before the ultimate judgment arrives?

Assuming it is, let us pray that the peoples’ hearts don’t remain hardened as Pharaoh’s.

. . .

LINKS:

Prime Minister Netanyahu Locks Down Israel Over Passover Holiday

Angel Moroni loses trumpet in Salt Lake earthquake

Pascal Lamb could be Sacrificed on Temple Mount for first Time in 2,000 Years
When you put it that way, it almost seems like there might be something to this prophecy stuff after all.

So beside the rapture anyone think the vaccine and id, is the start of the beast system? and we are pretty close to this now?

Tidal

Star
Jdg 13:18 And the Angel of YHWH said to him, “Why do you ask My name, seeing it is pil'iy pil'iy ?”
Psa 139:6 Such knowledge is too pil'iy pil'iy for me; It is high, I cannot attain it.
Perhaps the best translation is incomprehensible.

Yes it indicates that some angels are so far removed from our understanding that it's silly of humans to try to label them with names.
Likewise it seems silly (and even insulting) to try to slap a name on God, (such as 'Yahweh' or whatever) to try to "humanise" him.
That's why when Moses asked him his name, he replied "I am". In other words God is TOO BIG to have a name.. :)

TokiEl

Superstar
Yes it indicates that some angels are so far removed from our understanding that it's silly of humans to try to label them with names.
Likewise it seems silly (and even insulting) to try to slap a name on God, (such as 'Yahweh' or whatever) to try to "humanise" him.
That's why when Moses asked him his name, he replied "I am". In other words God is TOO BIG to have a name.. :)
God also told Moses His name...

Exodus 6 2Elohim spoke to Moses and said to him: “I am YHWH. 3“I appeared to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, as El Shadday, but by My name YHWH I was not known to them.

TokiEl

Superstar
So beside the rapture anyone think the vaccine and id, is the start of the beast system? and we are pretty close to this now?
The beast system has been in progression for decades while we were watching TV... but it is written in the Script that there will come a time when everybody must worship the image of the beast and take the mark of the beast in order to live buy and sell.

The image of the beast is AI and the mark of the beast is microchip implant(s).

This needs 5G network... which will be rolled out this year or the next.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
The beast system has been in progression for decades while we were watching TV... but it is written in the Script that there will come a time when everybody must worship the image of the beast and take the mark of the beast in order to live buy and sell.

The image of the beast is AI and the mark of the beast is microchip implant(s).

This needs 5G network... which will be rolled out this year or the next.
As in...

It is certainly a possibility and worth considering with an open mind,

TokiEl

Superstar
As in...

It is certainly a possibility and worth considering with an open mind,
Yes but this guy is still waiting for the antichrist... whom the Script has proved is this particular pope.

Over one year ago i posted this...

Lisa

Superstar
Don’t we need the beast for it to be part of the beast system?

Do you know who i am ?
Yea a Gentile.

Jeremiah 10:2
Thus says the LORD: “Do not learn the way of the Gentiles;

When it comes to the Most High of Israel, what you say, believe, and who you claim to be is IRRELEVANT.

Tidal

Star
God also told Moses His name...
Exodus 6 2Elohim spoke to Moses and said to him: “I am YHWH. 3“I appeared to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, as El Shadday, but by My name YHWH I was not known to them.

Whoa, the translation of the word "Yahweh" means literally- "I am that I am" = "Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh"..
God is TOO BIG AND AWESOME to have a name that's why when Moses asked him his name he replied "I am that I am".

TokiEl

Superstar
Whoa, the translation of the word "Yahweh" means literally- "I am that I am" = "Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh"..
Exodus 6 2Elohim spoke to Moses and said to him: “I am YHWH. 3I appeared to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, as el shadday, but by My name YHWH I was not known to them.

Moses wrote logograms which over time devolved into phonograms. So here is how Moses wrote YHWH...

So this is the name of elohim who made the heavens and the earth and is the elohim of Abraham Isaac and Jacob/Israel.

Get it ?