Do the “elites” believe the Rapture is imminent?

Kung Fu

Superstar
In fact I wonder what are the thoughts of muslims on that topic besides the usual no trinity discussion because I still don't understand what are their thoughts on the matter.
Let's say the Antichrist comes and he says he's a messenger of Allah, will muslims endorse him as a new prophet and go by his side willfully? Or they'll try to see if he's an impostor first?
If the Antichrist claimed to be a messenger of God, or if anyone claimed to be a messenger of God, Muslims would reject him right away because the last prophet God sent was Muhammad.

TokiEl

Superstar
If the Antichrist claimed to be a messenger of God, or if anyone claimed to be a messenger of God, Muslims would reject him right away because the last prophet God sent was Muhammad.
YHWH did not send Muhammad.

Muhammad was mentored by an angel.

No doubt!

It sounds like many people just think that they either don’t need the grace or are offended by it.
I think you guys are misconstruing what grace means.

It doesn't really mean mercy or kindness like we believe it to be in the so called "christian" theology.

If you look at the meaning in the Greek of strongs concordance it says "divine influence upon the heart"

That means the spirit of GOD is influencing you, to do what ?

GOOD WORKS.

Every man and woman will be judged by their works, and this is how we obey the laws. The bible states this very clearly and all those feeble attempts to distort scripture to claim otherwise is yet again more satanic deception.

Christ was asked straight up by a man "How do I get to the kingdom of heaven"

Christ answered in the most unambiguous fashion

"Obey the commandments"

He didn't say "believe in me" "by grace" or "become a christian"

He said "obey the commandments"

There is no magical substitute for righteousness.

We will all be judged according to our works.

Just as there is a hierarchy on earth, so too will there be one in heaven.

In Revelation it speaks of the books being opened containing everything we have done as recorded by angels.

If you are "saved" by grace, again that means the spirit is working within you to make you do GOOD WORKS.

It doesn't mean you can keep sinning over and over again and you are given a pass because you are somehow special.

Last edited:
Who cares? if you dig deep enough you know those arguments are tired, people will come to God more through Jesus's personhood than anything else. Muhammad as a person fails to match upto Jesus.
Think of the "Trinity" like a family.

All 3 beings were there in the cosmos in the beginning.

GOD is the father
HOLY SPIRIT is the mother
CHRIST is the son

Christ came down in human form but was in the heavens from the very beginning.

The father has dominion in the family, so yes in a sense there is only 1 true head of the universe who works in tandem with the other units of the family.

Lisa

Superstar
Also, Jesus didn't really do anything.
That’s not anything..
‭‭1 Peter‬ ‭3:18‬ ‭
For Christ also died for sins once for all, the just for the unjust, so that He might bring us to God, having been put to death in the flesh, but made alive in the spirit.​

Lisa

Superstar
I think you guys are misconstruing what grace means.

It doesn't really mean mercy or kindness like we believe it to be in the so called "christian" theology.

If you look at the meaning in the Greek of strongs concordance it says "divine influence upon the heart"

That means the spirit of GOD is influencing you, to do what ?

GOOD WORKS.

Every man and woman will be judged by their works, and this is how we obey the laws. The bible states this very clearly and all those feeble attempts to distort scripture to claim otherwise is yet again more satanic deception.

Christ was asked straight up by a man "How do I get to the kingdom of heaven"

Christ answered in the most unambiguous fashion

"Obey the commandments"

He didn't say "believe in me" "by grace" or "become a christian"

He said "obey the commandments"

There is no magical substitute for righteousness.

We will all be judged according to our works.

Just as there is a hierarchy on earth, so too will there be one in heaven.

In Revelation it speaks of the books being opened containing everything we have done as recorded by angels.

If you are "saved" by grace, again that means the spirit is working within you to make you do GOOD WORKS.

It doesn't mean you can keep sinning over and over again and you are given a pass because you are somehow special.
You seem rather confused about what grace is.
From the Miriam-Webster dictionary..
1grace
noun
\ˈgrās\
1a : unmerited divine assistance given humans for their regeneration or sanctification
b : a virtue comingfrom God
c : a state of sanctification enjoyed through divine assistance

Even non Christians know what it means.

Romans‬ ‭11:6‬ ‭
But if it is by grace, it is no longer on the basis of works, otherwise grace is no longer grace.
‭‭​

I think you may be thinking of these verses and getting the meaning wrong..you are saved by grace through faith and not of works so we don’t boost about we saved ourselves and after you’re saved by grace through faith God has works for you to do..that He prepares.
Ephesians 2:8-10
For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, so that no one may boast. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand so that we would walk in them.
‭‭

Tidal

Star
When Jesus says "no one goes to the Father except thru me" thats a bold statement. One that isnt shared by any other prophet or by the law itself. A prophet can be A mediator, but they cannot claim to be THE mediator....
....Jesus broke a promise once already when he said people at that time wouldnt taste death before seeing him come with his angels.

1- Jesus wasn't just a run-of-the-mill prophet, he was the Son of God himself, how kool is that.. :cool:
Furthermore ALL other prophets and mystics are corpses in graves somewhere but Jesus is not, spot the difference?

2- He promised that his generation would see Christianity established on earth, and they did, mission accomplished..:p

You seem rather confused about what grace is.
From the Miriam-Webster dictionary..
1grace
noun
\ˈgrās\
1a : unmerited divine assistance given humans for their regeneration or sanctification
b : a virtue comingfrom God
c : a state of sanctification enjoyed through divine assistance

Even non Christians know what it means.

Romans‬ ‭11:6‬ ‭
But if it is by grace, it is no longer on the basis of works, otherwise grace is no longer grace.
‭‭​

I think you may be thinking of these verses and getting the meaning wrong..you are saved by grace through faith and not of works so we don’t boost about we saved ourselves and after you’re saved by grace through faith God has works for you to do..that He prepares.
Ephesians 2:8-10
For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, so that no one may boast. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand so that we would walk in them.
‭‭

you are posting english dictionary definitions and I just posted you the definition in the original greek language in which the NT was written.

The bible was not written in Miram Webster's English.

The original Greek definition of Grace is

"Divine influence on the heart" Go look it up in your Strong's Bible concordance.

What may I ask do you think the "divine influence on your heart" would have you do, if not good works ?

Would the divine influence make you to sin ?

Lisa

Superstar
1- Jesus wasn't just a run-of-the-mill prophet, he was the Son of God himself, how kool is that.. :cool:
Furthermore ALL other prophets and mystics are corpses in graves somewhere but Jesus is not, spot the difference?

2- He promised that his generation would see Christianity established on earth, and they did, mission accomplished..:p
No one who spoke for God was run of the mill...they all gave up everything to serve God and show the people they were speaking to that there is a God and they were displeasing Him...that’s why they were sent.
The speaking for God doesn’t include mohammad btw.

Jesus is God.

Lisa

Superstar
you are posting english dictionary definitions and I just posted you the definition in the original greek language in which the NT was written.

The bible was not written in Miram Webster's English.

The definition of Grace is

"Divine influence on the heart" Go look it up in your Strong's Bible concordance.

What may I ask do you think the "divine influence on your heart" would have you do, if not good works ?

Would the divine influence make you to sin ?
Unless you have the grace of God..you can’t do the works of God..so you have to first have God’s unmerited favor. It didn’t seem like you thought that was needed.

No one who spoke for God was run of the mill...they all gave up everything to serve God and show the people they were speaking to that there is a God and they were displeasing Him...that’s why they were sent.
The speaking for God doesn’t include mohammad btw.

Jesus is God.
No Jesus is not God, he is the son of God.

This is so easily proven.

In the last days he said that even HE did not know the time of all things ending and that only his FATHER knows.

Unless you have the grace of God..you can’t do the works of God..so you have to first have God’s unmerited favor. It didn’t seem like you thought that was needed.
Christ said to love your neighbour as yourself, and that this was the greatest commandment, and that THIS was the way to get to heaven.

So unless you think you cannot love your neighbour without God's grace, I dont see what point you are trying to make.

Do you think man needs a "divine intervention from God" to love his neighbour ?

Lisa

Superstar

In the last days he said that even HE did not know the time of all things ending and that only his FATHER knows.
He didn’t know..but that doesn’t mean He isn’t God. His point is God the Father is the head of the trinity..and was showing us how the trinity worked...after all with His once for all sacrifice He restored our relationship with the Father..the one that we were separated from because of sin.

Lisa

Superstar
Christ said to love your neighbour as yourself, and that this was the greatest commandment, and that THIS was the way to get to heaven.

So unless you think you cannot love your neighbour without God's grace, I dont see what point you are trying to make.

Do you think man needs a "divine intervention from God" to love his neighbour ?
Yes..I do think we need God’s help to love anyone..even God..
Romans‬ ‭3:11-12
THERE IS NONE WHO UNDERSTANDS, THERE IS NONE WHO SEEKS FOR GOD; ALL HAVE TURNED ASIDE, TOGETHER THEY HAVE BECOME USELESS; THERE IS NONE WHO DOES GOOD, THERE IS NOT EVEN ONE.​
‭‭

Tidal

Star

Yeah Jesus said plenty of times he WASN'T God, so anybody who says he WAS God have certainly got a nerve calling him a fibber, tut tut tut..

Karlysymon

Superstar
Just wondering...

From an Islamic pov, is there anything about Jesus’ return to defeat the Dajjal that can be faked? Inotherwords, what if a figure shows up that meets to a T all the descriptions given about Jesus and his return as described in Islamic eschatology. How will you know that its actually Jesus returned and not an imposter (psyop)? Will the only proof be in his defeat of the Dajjal? How much time passes between his appearance in Damascus and the Dajjal’s defeat?

Kung Fu

Superstar
Just wondering...

From an Islamic pov, is there anything about Jesus’ return to defeat the Dajjal that can be faked? Inotherwords, what if a figure shows up that meets to a T all the descriptions given about Jesus and his return as described in Islamic eschatology. How will you know that its actually Jesus returned and not an imposter (psyop)? Will the only proof be in his defeat of the Dajjal? How much time passes between his appearance in Damascus and the Dajjal’s defeat?
Hi Karly. There is a Hadith that when Mahdi appears (he comes before Jesus) that some Muslims will fight him but that they would fail. That right there tells me that some Muslims will be deceived and so I'm sure some Muslims will be deceived when the Dajjal appears pretending to be Jesus. However the moment anyone tries to claim to be a new messenger of God or a prophet that's when Muslims should know they're being played. Ultimately God knows best.

TokiEl

Superstar
The original Greek definition of Grace is

What must we do to get saved ?

Karlysymon

Superstar
Hi Karly. There is a Hadith that when Mahdi appears (he comes before Jesus) that some Muslims will fight him but that they would fail. That right there tells me that some Muslims will be deceived and so I'm sure some Muslims will be deceived when the Dajjal appears pretending to be Jesus. However the moment anyone tries to claim to be a new messenger of God or a prophet that's when Muslims should know they're being played. Ultimately God knows best.
Thanks. Because psyops are real and sometimes it can be hard to tell. Our overlords aren't sleeping. As an example, Serveto posted this in another thread
Some years ago, I read a fascinating book by and equally enigmatic man, Malachi Martin, a Vatican insider, who said, in his book, that there is yet one "supernatural" event for which his church awaits: the "woman, clothed with the sun" (think Fatima, Portugal, on a much larger scale?), whom all humankind will see. So it is well said, or suggested, that appeals might be made to ancient, especially Biblical traditions.
I responded with afew articles, including this one from Truthstream Media
http://truthstreammedia.com/2015/09/23/were-the-prophesied-unknown-lights-in-the-sky-at-the-start-of-world-war-ii-artificial/
It was pretty good but now its nolonger available. I HATE it when that happens!!