Do the “elites” believe the Rapture is imminent?

TokiEl

Superstar
Is Jesus God? No.. :p

Jesus said - "I am going to the Father, for my Father is greater than I" (John 14:28 )
I am afraid you fit John's description of an antichrist.

John 1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made.... 14 And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.

1 John 2 22 Who is a liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist who denies the Father and the Son. 23 Whoever denies the Son does not have the Father either; he who acknowledges the Son has the Father also.

And that's too bad as you seem like a good ole twat.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I am afraid you fit John's description of an antichrist.

John 1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made.... 14 And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.

1 John 2 22 Who is a liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist who denies the Father and the Son. 23 Whoever denies the Son does not have the Father either; he who acknowledges the Son has the Father also.

And that's too bad as you seem like a good ole twat.
Thomas said to Jesus “My Lord and my God” when he saw him after the empty tomb. Jesus didn’t rebuke him. I would feel very uncomfortable pronouncing in the negative on the Trinity, since at this point in time, our relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ may be the only thing that really matters.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
From “Unsealed”

Will the trumpet sound this week or even within the next month? At this time that's not something we can say with certainty, but we know this: the LORD will appear at any moment and when we shall see Him, we shall be like Him (1 Jn. 3:2). All who trust in Christ will be delivered (Jn. 14:1–6; Acts 4:12). Those who trust in themselves or some other religious figure will not be (Jn. 3:14–18). Legalists are in as much danger as the lawless, because they are both resting in something other than Christ, but there is equal hope for all. If Coronavirus and recent developments in Israel have shown us one thing, it's that the door to the Ark is closing fast.

This has been a multi-year journey for all of us, in a way reminiscent of that undertaken by the magi over 2,000 years ago, but the journey is nearing its end. The trumpet will sound. The dead in Christ will rise. Those who are alive and remain will be snatched up to meet the LORD in the air. These are not suggestions or mere religious interpretations, but unbreakable promises from the God who created the world itself (1 Thess. 4:16–5:3). His promises are true (Rm. 11:29; 15:8; 2 Cor. 1:20; Rev. 3:14). That means you can rest in them and trust in them. God loves His children and His children are those who believe in the Son.

Christians are not promised escape from tribulation. In fact, we're promised tribulation (Jn. 16:33). Every generation of disciples has greatly suffered as they labored to bring the good newsinto the world. Yet though we are promised tribulation, we are also promised a special escape: escape from the coming wrath (1 Thess. 1:10) and deliverance from the time of trial coming on the whole world (Rev. 3:10). The wrath and trial to come is often called the Tribulation, the Time of Jacob's Trouble, or Daniel's 70th Week. It is a period of seven years marked out by God to redeem the Jewish people (Acts 15:14–18; Rm. 11:25–27; Zech. 12:1–13), judge the nations for their division of God's sacred land (Jl. 3:2), and bring all rule in subjection to the Messiah. It is not a time for the Church, an entity already spiritually redeemed, pictured seated in Heaven (Rev. 4–5) before the first judgments of Daniel's 70th Week commence (Rev. 6).

A Freeman

Superstar
110 A psalm of David.

YHWH said to Adonay,
“Sit at My right hand,
Till I make Your enemies Your footstool.”

Matthew 22 41 While the Pharisees were gathered together, Jesus asked them, 42 saying, “What do you think about the Christ? Whose Son is He?”

They said to Him, “The Son of David.”

43 He said to them, “How then does David in the Spirit call Him ‘Lord,’ saying:

44 ‘The Lord said to my Lord,
“Sit at My right hand,
Till I make Your enemies Your footstool” ’?

45 If David then calls Him ‘Lord,’ how is He his Son?” 46 And no one was able to answer Him a word, nor from that day on did anyone dare question Him anymore.

The reason Adonay is called Son and YHWH is called Father is because Adonay was the one who was born on earth.
So are you going to redefine what the word "born" means too? The reason that Prince Michael/Christ is referred to as the firstborn son is because He was the first spirit-Being that God brought into existence.

FIRSTBORN – one is “born” when they are brought into existence. The firstborn is a term used to define the child who is born first to a family. In Scripture, the firstborn receives both the birthright and the blessing (it is God Who decides who the firstborn is), unless the firstborn does something to lose that right, e.g. Esau, who sold his birthright to Jacob for a bowl of red soup (Edom).

Colossians 1:12-15
1:12 Giving thanks unto the Father, Which hath made us meet to be sharers of the inheritance of the holy people in Light:
1:13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated [us] into The Kingdom of His dear Son:
1:14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, [even] the forgiveness of sins:
1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

IMAGE – an image, by definition, is a LIKENESS of something and NOT the original. For someone to be made in the image of God means they were created in His LIKENESS (Genesis 1:27); it could not possibly mean that they are God (THE Creator). It is noteworthy that in Hebrew the name Michael literally means: “Who is LIKE God.” (see Daniel 10:21, 12:1, Revelation 5:1-5, 12:7-9).

INVISIBLE – the term “invisible” quite clearly means that which is NOT VISIBLE. It is impossible to be both visible and invisible at the same time. Again, directly out of the mouth of Jesus, we were told we have NEVER seen Father's shape nor heard His voice.

John 5:37 And the Father Himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard His voice at any time, nor seen His shape.

Jesus was obviously VISIBLE.

God is obviously INVISIBLE, by definition.

It should therefore be obvious that Jesus cannot possibly be God, by definition.

CREATURE – a creature is a CREATION, i.e. something that was CREATED, by definition. It is impossible to be created (all of God's Creation was created by God) and be uncreated at the same time. Only God (Father) is uncreated, which is why He is referred to as the “Self-Existing ONE”; the “I AM”; The MOST High; and THE Creator of ALL things.

Naturally there are other references to Prince Michael/Christ being the firstborn of MANY brethren, i.e. the first to be created by Father (God).

Romans 8:29 For whom He did foreknow, He also did predestinate [to be] conformed to the image of His Son, that he might be the firstborn among MANY brethren.

Does anyone actually believe that God has many brethren? Of course not! But Christ, the firstborn of the MANY sons of God, does.

Revelation 3:14 And unto the angel of the community of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the Faithful and True Witness, the beginning of the creation of God;

Please learn to think about what you're actually reading, rather than reading into the text what you are mistakenly thinking.

P.S. What is your answer to the question asked of the scribes/lawyers and pharisees/politicians that Christ, through the mouth of Jesus, in Matthew 22:45? Do you have any idea how to answer that question? Or are you, like the spiritually blind scribes/lawyers and pharisees/politicians unable to "see" the simple and obvious answer to that question?

Tidal

Star
..I am afraid you fit John's description of an antichrist..

Well here's some of the feedback I get from people around internetland so I must be doing something right, antichrist or not.. :p -

Spannerose - "Mick, I would like you to know that the result of reading your posts I am left with the desire to pick up my bible for the first time in years"
ChildofLight - "So good to read your responses Mick, some are quite witty and made LOL"
Happysandyh - "welcome Mick, welcome welcome!"
HenryS - "You are brilliant Mick in finding appropriate phrases. Another one of your superb emails to store"
Firebrand - "Amen and welcome Mick"
Coconut - "Whew! Thanks for sharing Mick"
Sarah4Jesus - "Listen to Mick in Plymouth, he is a great teacher"
Cathie - "Very wise advice Mick, thanks"
Kierri - "That was one of the best explanations I've ever heard! Yay for Mick in Plymouth"
Haimehenmmli - "I LOVE IT MATE!!! I'm going to put it into my files, with some of my other favorites, from you"
Evachrst3 - "Right on, Mick, I couldn't agree more.Thank you for defending the faith so eloquently".
Devilmademedoit2 - "I love this! Thanks, Mick!"
SweetSummer96 - "Wow. That's a cool story Mick."
Vespasian052 - "Wow! Mick,what an awesome tale.."
Beekpr9 - "Amen to all you have said, Mick!"
Saipan1777 - "Spot on Mick bravo"
Duke Tinn - "Thanks again Mick. Great Stuff"
6feetunder- "Mick knows the truth"
Tahella - "Welcome Mick!"
Ainglkiss - "Mick what a wonderful story. You write so well. Keep up the great work"
BlessedOne - "Glad to have you here Mick! Jesus is the way!"
MonkGirl - "Wow, thank you Mick! That is really comforting...and all I really needed to hear!"
WOFman - "Welcome Mick!"
JeffC - "HELL YEAH! PREACH IT BROTHER, THE REALITY WAY! (LUV YUR STYLE....)
Nottonguetied - "I loved those stories from Mick"
Honeybearx - "This was very good reading thank you Mick"
Megan - "Mick, I just wanted to tell you that I loved this story, it was very touching"
Benjoman - "Your one of the only ones from the singles board that I still love Mick"
Allisoneness -"You are the one true Christian on here, keep up the good work and praise the Lord"
Luismtzzz- "I like how you reason religion. I am enjoying your answers"
Sherry Anne - "Mick i love your posts"
Antipas - "Brilliant yet again Mick"

Justforme- "I am so happy to meet a sensible Christian"
Easynote - "ROFL Mick you are pure class, another of your timeless classics!"
Kermit - "I love Mick. He is so, how shall I say it, RIGHT ON THE MONEY AND FUNNY, TOO"
Kermmiekr - "How uplifting Mick, and so very true"
Chrysalis55- "Just want to say, I love your posts and your messages not only inspire me, sometimes they make me laugh
because you are able to get your point across in such a great way. WAY TO GO waymarker!!!"
Evenflow- I just LOVE this post You have made me smile BIG TIME this morning. Good for you and what a great attitude you have to life xx
Apple Pie - "Really good to see you, Mick. Come on over to 4church, we could do with your input and your humour"
Lillian - "Mick please come back..it's nice having you on the board"

A Freeman

Superstar
Well here's some of the feedback I get from people around internetland so I must be doing something right, antichrist or not.. :p -

Spannerose - "Mick, I would like you to know that the result of reading your posts I am left with the desire to pick up my bible for the first time in years"
ChildofLight - "So good to read your responses Mick, some are quite witty and made LOL"
HenryS - "You are brilliant Mick in finding appropriate phrases. Another one of your superb emails to store"
Kierri - "That was one of the best explanations I've ever heard! Yay for Mick in Plymouth"
Haimehenmmli - "I LOVE IT MATE!!! I'm going to put it into my files, with some of my other favorites, from you"
Evachrst3 - "Right on, Mick, I couldn't agree more.Thank you for defending the faith so eloquently".
Ainglkiss - "Mick what a wonderful story. You write so well. Keep up the great work"
MonkGirl - "Wow, thank you Mick! That is really comforting...and all I really needed to hear!"
WOFman - "Welcome Mick!"
Megan - "Mick, I just wanted to tell you that I loved this story, it was very touching"
Benjoman - "Your one of the only ones from the singles board that I still love Mick"
Allisoneness -"You are the one true Christian on here, keep up the good work and praise the Lord"

Kermit - "I love Mick. He is so, how shall I say it, RIGHT ON THE MONEY AND FUNNY, TOO"
Chrysalis55- "Just want to say, I love your posts and your messages not only inspire me, sometimes they make me laugh
because you are able to get your point across in such a great way. WAY TO GO waymarker!!!"
Evenflow- I just LOVE this post You have made me smile BIG TIME this morning. Good for you and what a great attitude you have to life xx
Apple Pie - "Really good to see you, Mick. Come on over to 4church, we could do with your input and your humour"
Good day and good wishes Tidal.

Humans, who are spiritually blind, see everything upside down and backwards, through human eyes, which is why the most important words in all of Scripture are found in John 3:3-13.

So when someone who is spiritually blind--to the point they think God is some 3-headed monster who talks to Himself, changes His Mind, and puts on a show for our amusement--accuses you of being "anti-Christ", it's part of their insanity, thinking good is evil and evil is good (Isa. 5:20-21). They don't see the love in your striving to help lift them out of their ignorance, so they can (hopefully) come to KNOW THE One True God (Father, YHWH, the "I AM") AND His Eldest/Firstborn Son, Who are two separate and distinct spiritual-Beings, the former being our Uncreated Father and Maker, and the latter being the first of many sons (spirit-Beings) that Father created.

That should hopefully explain why they don't even read or understand the verses they quote, and why they try to redefine so many words to protect and defend views that are so obviously in error.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar

WOFman - "Welcome Mick!"

I have to wonder about someone who thinks you are a sensible Christian or the one true Christian when you don’t even know that Jesus is God....that doesn’t say sensible or one true Christian to me..says unsaved.

TokiEl

Superstar
So are you going to redefine what the word "born" means too? The reason that Prince Michael/Christ is referred to as the firstborn son is because He was the first spirit-Being that God brought into existence.
Jesus is the only God you got to hear and comply with.

The Father points to Him and the Holy spirit reveals Him.

Concentrate on Jesus Christ and serve Him... or you might find yourself expendable.

TokiEl

Superstar
A lot of good feedback there... but i prefer my own feedback.

That's how i know it's sincere.L0L

A Freeman

Superstar
Jesus is the only God you got to hear and comply with.

The Father points to Him and the Holy spirit reveals Him.

Concentrate on Jesus Christ and serve Him... or you might find yourself expendable.
Do you really think that someone who doesn't believe Jesus+Christ's own words, as you clearly don't or you wouldn't ignore them, is really in a position to offer others advice?

Jesus+Christ repeatedly told us He is NOT God. Believe Him.

Peace be upon you.

Tidal

Star
Tidal said- Well here's some of the feedback I get from people around internetland so I must be doing something right, antichrist or not.. :p
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A lot of good feedback there... but i prefer my own feedback.
That's how i know it's sincere.L0L

Ah, but can we trust our own judgment even if it's sincere?
For example I once sincerely thought a girl fancied me, but when I asked her for a date she said- "**** off and kill yerself you ugly b*****d" .

However my mate consoled me with- "Don't worry, it means she really fancies you, wait a while and she'll be asking you for a date".. :D
50 years later I'm still waiting..

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Tidal said- Well here's some of the feedback I get from people around internetland so I must be doing something right, antichrist or not.. :p
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah, but can we trust our own judgment even if it's sincere?
For example I once sincerely thought a girl fancied me, but when I asked her for a date she said- "**** off and kill yerself you ugly b*****d" .

However my mate consoled me with- "Don't worry, it means she really fancies you, wait a while and she'll be asking you for a date".. :D
50 years later I'm still waiting..
On that note (and I don’t mean to be trite) in the end, does it come down to Whose feedback really counts?

Tidal

Star
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On that note (and I don’t mean to be trite) in the end, does it come down to Whose feedback really counts?

Nope.. :D
For balance in another thread I also posted a long list of negative feedback I get from atheists and nonchristians; because feedback is interesting whether it's good or bad.
The bottom line is we should just go our own way regardless, as our own commonsense dictates-

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nope.. :D
For balance in another thread I also posted a long list of negative feedback I get from atheists and nonchristians; because feedback is interesting whether it's good or bad.
The bottom line is we should just go our own way regardless, as our own commonsense dictates-

I’m sorry, perhaps I was too lateral.

There are many popular posters on this forum who may self-identify as Christians while denying certain doctrines that most other Christians would regard as non-negotiable.

It is not for me or any of us to judge (by way of pronouncing) on others, but I can’t help but wonder how far is too far...

Tidal

Star
There are many popular posters on this forum who may self-identify as Christians while denying certain doctrines that most other Christians would regard as non-negotiable.
It is not for me or any of us to judge (by way of pronouncing) on others, but I can’t help but wonder how far is too far...
....It occurs to me that many people who are tempted to alter the message of the Bible to one they find more appealing....

Yes, personally I don't belong to any church or cult because I don't need them to do my thinking for me, and I don't have to toe the line of their often-wacky doctrines.. :)
Jesus reminded us- "You have one teacher, me" (Matt 23:10)
and he's in any slimline gospel like this one free from any christian group, we don't need years of intensive bible study to find him-
"And the common people heard Jesus gladly" (Mark 12:37)

I have to wonder about someone who thinks you are a sensible Christian or the one true Christian when you don’t even know that Jesus is God....that doesn’t say sensible or one true Christian to me..says unsaved.
You think your god can die eh.

Not much off a god.

Regards
DL