Do the “elites” believe the Rapture is imminent?

I think we live in deceptive times! I can’t help but wonder if the rather “biblical” coding of there recent innovations and acts is designed to provoke a response... perhaps Christians are meant to panic and throw up their hands in horror at the coming ID2020 mark in order to “cry wolf”, only for the true wolf to appear on the scene a little later? Maybe.

Or maybe this is the real deal. I honestly don’t know @Karlysymon - I’m just keeping an eye on it ;-)
you know what I actually look at it a bit differently, I think its being teased, and I think it could even be God that is holding it back, lets think about it this way.

We have earthquakes and civil unrest. We have locusts etc. There was just another earthquake in new zealand with a tsunami warning, we have plague.

So is this "Gods judgement" or is it our own sin? is this man concocting this, i.e HAARP, man made virus etc. Or is this naturally occuring because God has deemed it so. Or is God "hardening peoples hearts" so to speak which in that way it would all be by God which I suppose everything is to some degree, or what he permits?

Anyway the point is, if the vaccine and the third strand of dna is the mark, btw, people keep quoting RFID, chip, thats not the mark of the beast imo, the mark of the beast has to make u irredeemable. Putting a chip, putting a tattoo on, cannot do this. Its possible the first type of mark, isnt even the mark of the beast, meaning, it could introduce a third strand of dna, but is that dna, irredeemable, no. It really suggests here, that the mark doesnt happen til we merge with possibly technology in the dna, or perhaps fallen angel dna.

Now, heres my take on that - if that is right around the corner, THIS IS IT, no re runs. I dont think people realise that once this is implemented it is pretty much the end. Is God holding that back? The rapture is to come like a theif in the night. Birth pangs, get quicker lapses of space before the pain and the pain and contraction are longer. We keep getting breathing spaces right now, to drift back into complacency perhaps, its just going to keep compounding we seem to be in a breathing space right now.

Even the whole nation rise against nation thing, a very specific prophecy regarding "ethnos", specifically ethnicity. The Bible does it again, it goes deeper in the greek, of what looks like a throwaway generalised prophecy and proves itself more specific impossibly than that.

Scary times are ahead in my opinion. And the alien disclosure is ramping up too.

Lisa

Superstar
Anyway the point is, if the vaccine and the third strand of dna is the mark, btw, people keep quoting RFID, chip, thats not the mark of the beast imo, the mark of the beast has to make u irredeemable. Putting a chip, putting a tattoo on, cannot do this. Its possible the first type of mark, isnt even the mark of the beast, meaning, it could introduce a third strand of dna, but is that dna, irredeemable, no. It really suggests here, that the mark doesnt happen til we merge with possibly technology in the dna, or perhaps fallen angel dna.

Now, heres my take on that - if that is right around the corner, THIS IS IT, no re runs. I dont think people realise that once this is implemented it is pretty much the end. Is God holding that back? The rapture is to come like a theif in the night. Birth pangs, get quicker lapses of space before the pain and the pain and contraction are longer. We keep getting breathing spaces right now, to drift back into complacency perhaps, its just going to keep compounding we seem to be in a breathing space right now.

Even the whole nation rise against nation thing, a very specific prophecy regarding "ethnos", specifically ethnicity. The Bible does it again, it goes deeper in the greek, of what looks like a throwaway generalised prophecy and proves itself more specific impossibly than that.

Scary times are ahead in my opinion. And the alien disclosure is ramping up too.
Its not the mark itself that makes you irredeemable its choosing it over God that makes it irredeemable. Its choosing to bow to the beast.

You are forgetting that Israel has to build another temple before the rapture and that the man of lawlessness is revealed in the temple of God proclaiming himself God before the rapture even gets here.

The times are going to get even scarier since Jesus says that the time of the end is so bad that..and if he shortened because of the elect i.e...us..then we are still here till the end.
Mark‬ ‭13:20‬ ‭‬‬
Unless the Lord had shortened those days, no life would have been saved; but for the sake of the elect, whom He chose, He shortened the days.
‭‭https://www.bible.com/100/mrk.13.20.nasb

Its not the mark itself that makes you irredeemable its choosing it over God that makes it irredeemable. Its choosing to bow to the beast.

You are forgetting that Israel has to build another temple before the rapture and that the man of lawlessness is revealed in the temple of God proclaiming himself God before the rapture even gets here.

The times are going to get even scarier since Jesus says that the time of the end is so bad that..and if he shortened because of the elect i.e...us..then we are still here till the end.
Mark‬ ‭13:20‬ ‭‬‬
Unless the Lord had shortened those days, no life would have been saved; but for the sake of the elect, whom He chose, He shortened the days.
‭‭https://www.bible.com/100/mrk.13.20.nasb
that doesnt make sense because people could do that now, I could bow to the antichrist in spirit now. I think you are missing the full depth of that prophecy.

Lisa

Superstar
that doesnt make sense because people could do that now, I could bow to the antichrist in spirit now. I think you are missing the full depth of that prophecy.
I think you are though. They are worshiping the beast and his image. So people in that time are actually bowing down to a person. Its specific to the antichrist..they chose him over God.

Revelation‬ ‭14:11‬ ‭
And the smoke of their torment goes up forever and ever; they have no rest day and night, those who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name.

I think you are though. They are worshiping the beast and his image. So people in that time are actually bowing down to a person. Its specific to the antichrist..they chose him over God.
How do you picture the beginning of this? How do you suppose a human will somehow become an object of worship? Is it a gradual process? I can’t envision it happening suddenly. It would have to build up from something more widely acceptable at first, right?

Do you suppose this person will be a future world leader with many followers who become convinced that this leadership position is ordained by God himself? Do you suppose their will be massive gatherings of thousands and thousands of devotees cheering and holding signs as this leader waves to his people and pontificates from a podium in the center of an arena? If not, how exactly do you envision the process? What’s your best guess?

Lisa

Superstar
How do you picture the beginning of this? How do you suppose a human will somehow become an object of worship? Is it a gradual process? I can’t envision it happening suddenly. It would have to build up from something more widely acceptable at first, right?

Do you suppose this person will be a future world leader with many followers who become convinced that this leadership position is ordained by God himself? Do you suppose their will be massive gatherings of thousands and thousands of devotees cheering and holding signs as this leader waves to his people and pontificates from a podium in the center of an arena? If not, how exactly do you envision the process? What’s your best guess?
I picture the beginning of this when the Jews build the third temple in Israel after all its where the antichrist will reveal himself..so that has to get built first. Because it will also come with a treaty of some sort that allows them to build it and its in the middle of the treaty where the antichrist comes to the temple proclaiming himself God and he ends the treaty in the middle of it. That is the beginning of the end. What 2 Thessalonians 2:3 is talking about when Paul all’s about it..is the rapture.

‭‭2 Thessalonians‬ ‭2:3-4‬ ‭
Let no one in any way deceive you, for it will not come unless the apostasy comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction, who opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, displaying himself as being God.

Daniel tells us this about him..
Daniel‬ ‭11:20-39‬ ‭​
Then in his place one will arise who will send an oppressor through the Jewel of his kingdom; yet within a few days he will be shattered, though not in anger nor in battle. In his place a despicable person will arise, on whom the honor of kingship has not been conferred, but he will come in a time of tranquility and seize the kingdom by intrigue. The overflowing forces will be flooded away before him and shattered, and also the prince of the covenant. After an alliance is made with him he will practice deception, and he will go up and gain power with a small force of people.

In a time of tranquility he will enter the richest parts of the realm, and he will accomplish what his fathers never did, nor his ancestors; he will distribute plunder, booty and possessions among them, and he will devise his schemes against strongholds, but only for a time. He will stir up his strength and courage against the king of the South with a large army; so the king of the South will mobilize an extremely large and mighty army for war; but he will not stand, for schemes will be devised against him. Those who eat his choice food will destroy him, and his army will overflow, but many will fall down slain. As for both kings, their hearts will be intent on evil, and they will speak lies to each other at the same table; but it will not succeed, for the end is still to come at the appointed time.

Then he will return to his land with much plunder; but his heart will be set against the holy covenant, and he will take action and then return to his own land. “At the appointed time he will return and come into the South, but this last time it will not turn out the way it did before. For ships of Kittim will come against him; therefore he will be disheartened and will return and become enraged at the holy covenant and take action; so he will come back and show regard for those who forsake the holy covenant. Forces from him will arise, desecrate the sanctuary fortress, and do away with the regular sacrifice. And they will set up the abomination of desolation. By smooth words he will turn to godlessness those who act wickedly toward the covenant, but the people who know their God will display strength and take action. Those who have insight among the people will give understanding to the many; yet they will fall by sword and by flame, by captivity and by plunder for many days.

Now when they fall they will be granted a little help, and many will join with them in hypocrisy. Some of those who have insight will fall, in order to refine, purge and make them pure until the end time; because it is still to come at the appointed time. “Then the king will do as he pleases, and he will exalt and magnify himself above every god and will speak monstrous things against the God of gods; and he will prosper until the indignation is finished, for that which is decreed will be done. He will show no regard for the gods of his fathers or for the desire of women, nor will he show regard for any other god; for he will magnify himself above them all. But instead he will honor a god of fortresses, a god whom his fathers did not know; he will honor him with gold, silver, costly stones and treasures. He will take action against the strongest of fortresses with the help of a foreign god; he will give great honor to those who acknowledge him and will cause them to rule over the many, and will parcel out land for a price.”

I picture the beginning of this when the Jews build the third temple in Israel after all its where the antichrist will reveal himself..so that has to get built first. Because it will also come with a treaty of some sort that allows them to build it and its in the middle of the treaty where the antichrist comes to the temple proclaiming himself God and he ends the treaty in the middle of it. That is the beginning of the end. What 2 Thessalonians 2:3 is talking about when Paul all’s about it..is the rapture.

Let no one in any way deceive you, for it will not come unless the apostasy comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction, who opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, displaying himself as being God.

Daniel‬ ‭11:20-39‬ ‭​
Then in his place one will arise who will send an oppressor through the Jewel of his kingdom; yet within a few days he will be shattered, though not in anger nor in battle. In his place a despicable person will arise, on whom the honor of kingship has not been conferred, but he will come in a time of tranquility and seize the kingdom by intrigue. The overflowing forces will be flooded away before him and shattered, and also the prince of the covenant. After an alliance is made with him he will practice deception, and he will go up and gain power with a small force of people.

In a time of tranquility he will enter the richest parts of the realm, and he will accomplish what his fathers never did, nor his ancestors; he will distribute plunder, booty and possessions among them, and he will devise his schemes against strongholds, but only for a time. He will stir up his strength and courage against the king of the South with a large army; so the king of the South will mobilize an extremely large and mighty army for war; but he will not stand, for schemes will be devised against him. Those who eat his choice food will destroy him, and his army will overflow, but many will fall down slain. As for both kings, their hearts will be intent on evil, and they will speak lies to each other at the same table; but it will not succeed, for the end is still to come at the appointed time.

Then he will return to his land with much plunder; but his heart will be set against the holy covenant, and he will take action and then return to his own land. “At the appointed time he will return and come into the South, but this last time it will not turn out the way it did before. For ships of Kittim will come against him; therefore he will be disheartened and will return and become enraged at the holy covenant and take action; so he will come back and show regard for those who forsake the holy covenant. Forces from him will arise, desecrate the sanctuary fortress, and do away with the regular sacrifice. And they will set up the abomination of desolation. By smooth words he will turn to godlessness those who act wickedly toward the covenant, but the people who know their God will display strength and take action. Those who have insight among the people will give understanding to the many; yet they will fall by sword and by flame, by captivity and by plunder for many days.

Now when they fall they will be granted a little help, and many will join with them in hypocrisy. Some of those who have insight will fall, in order to refine, purge and make them pure until the end time; because it is still to come at the appointed time. “Then the king will do as he pleases, and he will exalt and magnify himself above every god and will speak monstrous things against the God of gods; and he will prosper until the indignation is finished, for that which is decreed will be done. He will show no regard for the gods of his fathers or for the desire of women, nor will he show regard for any other god; for he will magnify himself above them all. But instead he will honor a god of fortresses, a god whom his fathers did not know; he will honor him with gold, silver, costly stones and treasures. He will take action against the strongest of fortresses with the help of a foreign god; he will give great honor to those who acknowledge him and will cause them to rule over the many, and will parcel out land for a price.”
U didnt say anything other than wha the Bible says tho? In practical terms how does this come about, you have to think about how we arrive at a point where people will literally worship a man, and give someone credibility. He doesnt just walk into a temple. There also will be many wars, as quoted ... "who is like the beast, who is able to make war with him"

Daniel‬ ‭11:20-39‬ ‭

Do you suppose the person responsible for this eventual treaty might first be seen as a champion of Israel, and inspire Israeli leaders to draw comparisons to numerous Biblical characters such as past kings of Israel perhaps?

Lisa

Superstar
Do you suppose the person responsible for this eventual treaty might first be seen as a champion of Israel, and inspire Israeli leaders to draw comparisons to numerous Biblical characters such as past kings of Israel perhaps?
I’m not even sure if the antichrist is the one that’s going to be the one that’s responsible for the treaty..but he honors the treaty for 3.5 years.

I’m not sure what you’re getting at as he will inspire Israeli leaders to compare themselves to Biblical characters. The Temple Institute has been working hard at the third temple. They’ve already made up plans for it, trained and outfitted priests and have all the implements for sacrifices. The are just missing a red heifer and I believe that that is the reason there hasn’t been a push for a new temple..they can’t offer sacrifices without a spotless red heifer..so no point in building a temple. When they get that spotless red heifer..and they are actively seeking one..then we will see a change in Israel where Jews will want to have a temple. And they will need to have a peace treaty to put it on the Temple Mount.

Lisa

Superstar
U didnt say anything other than wha the Bible says tho? In practical terms how does this come about, you have to think about how we arrive at a point where people will literally worship a man, and give someone credibility. He doesnt just walk into a temple. There also will be many wars, as quoted ... "who is like the beast, who is able to make war with him"
Those are the markers to look for...we need to have a rebuilt temple in the first place..2 Thessalonians 2:3-4 says that we won’t be raptured until the antichrist proclaims himself God in the temple..that makes it specific to a certain time period. The rapture can’t happen until then.

He has to proclaim himself to be worshipped by people...if people are getting a mark with the name of the beast or the number of his name on it or worship his image...that’s a certain person. He’s the one who is doing it..

Revelation 13:17
And he provides that no one will be able to buy or to sell, except the one who had the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name.

I’m not even sure if the antichrist is the one that’s going to be the one that’s responsible for the treaty..but he honors the treaty for 3.5 years.

I’m not sure what you’re getting at as he will inspire Israeli leaders to compare themselves to Biblical characters. The Temple Institute has been working hard at the third temple. They’ve already made up plans for it, trained and outfitted priests and have all the implements for sacrifices. The are just missing a red heifer and I believe that that is the reason there hasn’t been a push for a new temple..they can’t offer sacrifices without a spotless red heifer..so no point in building a temple. When they get that spotless red heifer..and they are actively seeking one..then we will see a change in Israel where Jews will want to have a temple. And they will need to have a peace treaty to put it on the Temple Mount.
Yes, it’s all very insane and superstitious isn’t it? Spotless red heifer LOL. Totally bizarre. Animal sacrifices really? What year is it again?

Lisa

Superstar
Yes, it’s all very insane and superstitious isn’t it? Spotless red heifer LOL. Totally bizarre. Animal sacrifices really? What year is it again?
The spotless red heifer..is one without blemish..it has to be totally red to be used for sacrifices that’s what God decreed...One could also say that God allows them to find one at the right time.

Yes, I get that animal sacrifices would be bizarre however, I saw the other day that Indians in India can get 10 years in prison if they kill a cow.

So..there’s weird stuff all over the world at any given moment. Why the Jews want to reinstate the sacrificial system is because they think that is the way back to God..so it makes sense from that point of view for them to want to do this.

Karlysymon

Superstar
With the whole world apparently on lock down, with various degrees of soft or hard martial law and with public gatherings restricted, I had been wondering if this present crisis might not have been orchestrated to minimize the impact of another global “Black Swan” event the elites may well have been planning for...

The prophesied Rapture of the Church.

I absolutely know how crazy that statement sounds, but as is evident to anyone turning on the television, we live in crazy times. If I were Satan, at the end of the 70 year generation that was promised "not to pass away", I might have done the same thing.

This post may not win me any friends, but having thought about this possibility myself, and then hearing the same thing yesterday from someone else, it is only right that I share it...

I thought that this subject of Psychic/Voodoo warfare would interest you.

The New Mental Battlefield - 'Beam Me Up, Spock'
"A similar field, that of meditation, has also been examined. Massive amounts of data are available addressing the mental and physiological benefits that may be derived through the practice of meditation. These reports are commonly accepted and will not be discussed here. What is not as well-known is the research done on the Transcendental Meditation Sidhis Program. Though considered controversial by some, this program has produced evidence that individuals can be taught to physically levitate or "fly" and manifest other physiological phenomena."

If they can't teach everyone to levitate, it's logical to assume that the tech exists to get masses of people to involuntary levitate. Refer to Perkins' work cited in this video.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar

I thought that this subject of Psychic/Voodoo warfare would interest you.

The New Mental Battlefield - 'Beam Me Up, Spock'
"A similar field, that of meditation, has also been examined. Massive amounts of data are available addressing the mental and physiological benefits that may be derived through the practice of meditation. These reports are commonly accepted and will not be discussed here. What is not as well-known is the research done on the Transcendental Meditation Sidhis Program. Though considered controversial by some, this program has produced evidence that individuals can be taught to physically levitate or "fly" and manifest other physiological phenomena."

If they can't teach everyone to levitate, it's logical to assume that the tech exists to get masses of people to involuntary levitate. Refer to Perkins' work cited in this video.
On the other hand, the belief (entirely disconnected from Christian theology) that such things are at least possible may prove to be a highly effective cover story should the real thing happen.

Karlysymon

Superstar
On the other hand, the belief (entirely disconnected from Christian theology) that such things are at least possible may prove to be a highly effective cover story should the real thing happen.
Apart from the Second Coming, where in Matthew 24, we are told that false christs and false prophets (displaying unimaginable sights and wonders with the purpose to deceive) PRECEDE the actual Second Advent of Christ, if the Rapture is going to happen then what do you think would be the point of staging a fake Rapture (from TPTB point of view) PRECEDING a real one? Or for that matter running with a cover story?

Let’s say that TPTB (from their counsel with the Fallen archangel) know that the real Rapture is going to happen in June 2022 followed by the 7yr tribulation, then they decide to stage one a year earlier (this summer). Why do you think they would do that? What do you think they’d be hoping to achieve in the interim 12months?

A Freeman

Superstar
The "Fig" tree (Jews - Jer. 24:5) prophecy that Christ spoke of in Matthew 24:32-34 was fulfilled on 22 April 1948, when the first announcement went out that the Jewish state of Israel would be established 22 days later on the 14th of May. From that point, the "Fig-tree" awakened from its withered state (Matt. 21:19), and put forth new shoots/leaves in that desolate, cursed land of Israel, both metaphorically and physically, through irrigation and the immigration of Jews from all over the world. However, as Christ said, they will NEVER bear fruit for God.

Matthew
24:32 Now learn a parable of the Fig tree (Jews); When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves (1948), ye know that Summer [is] nigh:
24:33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it (the end) is near, [even] at the doors.
24:34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

The clock has been ticking since that prophecy was fulfilled. We are now coming up on 73 years since that prophetic, historic date. And as that passage says, THIS generation (since 1948) shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

The following definition for a "generation" seems noteworthy:

Psalm 90:10 The days of our years [are] threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength [they be] fourscore years, yet [is] their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away.

Psalm
102:16 When the "I AM" shall build up Zion, He shall appear in His glory.
102:17 He will regard the prayer of the destitute, and not despise their prayer.
102:18 This shall be written for the generation to come: and the people which shall be created shall praise the "I AM".
102:19 For He hath looked down from the height of His Sanctuary; from heaven did the "I AM" behold the earth;
102:20 To hear the groaning of the prisoner (everyone on this prison planet); to free (only) those (who repent) that He has sentenced to death (every sinner);
102:21 To declare the name of the "I AM" in Zion, and His praise in Jerusalem;
102:22 When the people are gathered together (Gen. 49:10, 22-24), and the kingdoms, to serve the "I AM" .
102:23 He weakened my strength in the way; He shortened my days.

Matthew 24:21-22
24:21 For then shall be great oppression, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
24:22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the Elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

It should be self-evident from Scripture and from an honest look at the current state of affairs in this world that we would be VERY fortunate if there are even 7 years left. Elizabeth A.M. Battenberg/Mountbatten will be 95 this spring, and is also prophesied to be dethroned during her lifetime (Ezek. 21:26-27),, on top of the magic virus scam and the build-up currently underway towards WW3.

The parasitic criminal class, which enjoy it when the goyim refer to them as "the elites", are just like dead owls regarding the made-up pre-trib "rapture" doctrine: t.h.e.y. don't give a hoot.

What they care about are the lies Satan has fed them, about ruling the world, with the few remaining survivors of their great culling/great reset/great oppression as their genetically-modified and radio-tagged slaves.

If t.h.e.y. actually read and believed the Scripture, they would know they've already lost, and soon will find themselves in The Fire.

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
When the shtf and you're still here... don't despair but become a tribulation saint.

Rev 20 4 And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for [a]a thousand years. 5 But the rest of the dead did not live again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. 6 Blessed and holy is he who has part in the first resurrection. Over such the second death has no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with Him a thousand years.

There is no rapture before the mark of the beast... which is implemented as mass vaccination as i type...