Do Republicans and p***phile priests share the same vile sexual morality.

It's both of them, anyone in a position of power will abuse it.
True, but if you look at how the Democrats who get caught as compared to the Republicans that do, you will see that the Democrats are gentlemen as compared to the Republicans who call their many accusers liars and will not own up to take their deserved lumps.

Regards
DL

elsbet

Superstar
True, but if you look at how the Democrats who get caught as compared to the Republicans that do, you will see that the Democrats are gentlemen as compared to the Republicans who call their many accusers liars and will not own up to take their deserved lumps.

Regards
DL
If they were truly gentlemen, they wouldn't have been deceiving people like the scumbags that they are. From what you've said, it sounds like the difference is that they're better at getting caught.

Maybe more practice?

And speaking of.. why do you copy/paste the same thing on different forums, all over the internet?

If they were truly gentlemen, they wouldn't have been deceiving people like the scumbags that they are. From what you've said, it sounds like the difference is that they're better at getting caught.

Maybe more practice?

And speaking of.. why do you copy/paste the same thing on different forums, all over the internet?
I go about because I seek intelligent minds that might teach me something. Learning something new and changing my mind on something is one of the greater joys of life.

That is not you as shown by you seeing, --- "From what you've said, it sounds like the difference is that they're better at getting caught." --- in what I wrote.

Regards
DL

elsbet

Superstar
I go about because I seek intelligent minds that might teach me something. Learning something new and changing my mind on something is one of the greater joys of life.

That is not you as shown by you seeing, --- "From what you've said, it sounds like the difference is that they're better at getting caught." --- in what I wrote.

Regards
DL
I don't believe that for a minute.

:rolleyes: