Do Republicans and p***phile priests share the same vile sexual morality.

I wrote this for the religious forum but it seems to be a question that I should have put to Republicans as they are exhibiting the same vile morality as p***phile priests and the religious who ignore morality to feed their tribal needs.

Do you see any difference in the immoral and unethical position of both groups?

How and why can people ignore their God’s immoral ways?

I find it quite strange that Christian, Muslims and Jews can ignore the immoral ways that their God is shown to have in the Bible, Qur’an and Talmud.

If you have read any of the critical books on God, you will have seen God described with some rather disingenuous terms that, if applied to a man, would see that man executed by any moral government in quick order. The Buddhist saying that if you ever meet God, kill him seems quite fitting. Frankly, I think killing him without making him suffer for a time would be too good for him. If hell were real, that would be a better end for him as mankind would surely need to see that torture to gain real closure for God’s crimes against humanity. This aside.

I can appreciate the value for society of local churches, mosques and temples but cannot fathom why lying priests, preachers and imams try to sell their God as a good God, when he is obviously more satanic than Satan. Perhaps scripture speak at least one truth in that the whole world would be deceived by Satan and his lying preachers and imams. Not that I believe in Satan.

As a Gnostic Christian, my focus has been to try to become a Parfait, a perfected moral man, using the methods Jesus taught. It has been a long climb up Jacob’s ladder and apotheosis put me up one rung and I have tried to climb higher, but seem to have stalled due to my inability to find arguments that are persuasive enough to loosen Satan’s grip on the minds of Christians, Muslims and Jews. Their need of fellowship is stronger than their work on their moral sense and they stay in their religions even though they know that their God is immoral and not worthy of their idol worship. This Gnostic Christian truth is not a flattering epithet for God, which is likely what cause their destruction by Inquisition.

The truth hurts the religious even when given with a loving touch. I am not that good at that but have seen good honest lovers of Christ get verbally abused by theists. They think hate is motivating those who speak against their God even when love is the motivator. Hate is born of love, and the Gnostic hate of God is justified on moral grounds, and the attempted correction of a believers moral sense and their thinking is done out of love. They forget that that is how Jesus was and how that love driven expression of hate with what he saw around him almost got him killed at the hands of the Jews. So the myth says.

The fact that I have had many theists resist entering into moral argument of their God indicates that they know that their God is immoral. I can appreciate that once a person accepts the fellowship that his tribal nature seeks, and he can survive without having better morals, he is loath to jeopardize the comfort zone he has created for himself. The problem is that theists are living in self-deception and for one who seeks or has attained Gnosis, a deeper knowing of himself, self-deception is basically not allowed. That is why I have to bother fighting a fight that is almost un-winnable.

If you have an answer to the question I posed at the onset, please enlighten me as I am quite disappointed to see so many living in self-deception and without Gnosis, and following Gods who are demonstrably more Satan like than God like.

In the terrible days that we will face from environmental degradation that will soon be upon us, a new and moral God will be required and we presently do not have one.

I recognize that our tribal and fellowship needs are quite strong and a part of our basic instincts. Do you have any idea as to how we can break Satan’s hold on Christians, Muslims and Jews and change their fellowship and tribal needs to a need for a God with decent moral values?

Regards
DL

SkepticCat

Veteran

I wrote this for the religious forum but it seems to be a question that I should have put to Republicans as they are exhibiting the same vile morality as p***phile priests and the religious who ignore morality to feed their tribal needs.

Do you see any difference in the immoral and unethical position of both groups?

How and why can people ignore their God’s immoral ways?

I find it quite strange that Christian, Muslims and Jews can ignore the immoral ways that their God is shown to have in the Bible, Qur’an and Talmud.

If you have read any of the critical books on God, you will have seen God described with some rather disingenuous terms that, if applied to a man, would see that man executed by any moral government in quick order. The Buddhist saying that if you ever meet God, kill him seems quite fitting. Frankly, I think killing him without making him suffer for a time would be too good for him. If hell were real, that would be a better end for him as mankind would surely need to see that torture to gain real closure for God’s crimes against humanity. This aside.

I can appreciate the value for society of local churches, mosques and temples but cannot fathom why lying priests, preachers and imams try to sell their God as a good God, when he is obviously more satanic than Satan. Perhaps scripture speak at least one truth in that the whole world would be deceived by Satan and his lying preachers and imams. Not that I believe in Satan.

As a Gnostic Christian, my focus has been to try to become a Parfait, a perfected moral man, using the methods Jesus taught. It has been a long climb up Jacob’s ladder and apotheosis put me up one rung and I have tried to climb higher, but seem to have stalled due to my inability to find arguments that are persuasive enough to loosen Satan’s grip on the minds of Christians, Muslims and Jews. Their need of fellowship is stronger than their work on their moral sense and they stay in their religions even though they know that their God is immoral and not worthy of their idol worship. This Gnostic Christian truth is not a flattering epithet for God, which is likely what cause their destruction by Inquisition.

The truth hurts the religious even when given with a loving touch. I am not that good at that but have seen good honest lovers of Christ get verbally abused by theists. They think hate is motivating those who speak against their God even when love is the motivator. Hate is born of love, and the Gnostic hate of God is justified on moral grounds, and the attempted correction of a believers moral sense and their thinking is done out of love. They forget that that is how Jesus was and how that love driven expression of hate with what he saw around him almost got him killed at the hands of the Jews. So the myth says.

The fact that I have had many theists resist entering into moral argument of their God indicates that they know that their God is immoral. I can appreciate that once a person accepts the fellowship that his tribal nature seeks, and he can survive without having better morals, he is loath to jeopardize the comfort zone he has created for himself. The problem is that theists are living in self-deception and for one who seeks or has attained Gnosis, a deeper knowing of himself, self-deception is basically not allowed. That is why I have to bother fighting a fight that is almost un-winnable.

If you have an answer to the question I posed at the onset, please enlighten me as I am quite disappointed to see so many living in self-deception and without Gnosis, and following Gods who are demonstrably more Satan like than God like.

In the terrible days that we will face from environmental degradation that will soon be upon us, a new and moral God will be required and we presently do not have one.

I recognize that our tribal and fellowship needs are quite strong and a part of our basic instincts. Do you have any idea as to how we can break Satan’s hold on Christians, Muslims and Jews and change their fellowship and tribal needs to a need for a God with decent moral values?

Regards
DL
You speak as a Luciferian - are you one? Are you an Illuminist? If you are, realize that you are being deceived.

God is not unjust. He sometimes kills a whole lot of people, which can indeed appear brutal, but He does it to rid the world of corruption and it doesn't please Him one bit having to do this. Even when He kills or maims it is ultimately an act of love, although it may be difficult through the limited scope of Human understanding to see this in the exact moment.

God wishes for Man to be happy. His commandments are not grievous; they are for Man's own protection - they protect the values of holiness and physical and psychological well-being and harmony. Man has consistently demonstrated that he is not capable of ruling himself; this is everywhere evident, at all times. It only makes sense to submit to the lordship of an all-knowing, all-powerful, all-benevolent entity - who could possibly be a better ruler than that?

Lucifer/Satan is like a deeply wounded inner child. He rebels because he is not capable of dealing with the situation. He isn't operating from a position of strength, but of weakness. Now, he even wishes for others to share in his misery and weakness. This is not one you'll wish to follow.

The 'God' of the Talmud, Bible and Quran, respectively, are not the same.

God is good, but Man is not. The misery in the world is not caused by God but by Man.

Satan - evil - is a real force in the world.

You cannot become a 'perfected moral man'. It is admirable that you wish to try but you will ultimately always fall short. Nobody's perfect. It isn't healthy to stubbornly cling to a perfectionist ideal that you can never live up to. This is the wounded child, again. You are loved and accepted by God who created you as you are; He wants you to try your best but will forgive you when you fail.

The 'Gnosis' of the Illuminists is not just. It is never acceptable harming or taking advantage of someone else because one perceives them to be inferior. Doing so is never an act of kindness of strength; it is an act of desperation and of weakness. For the third time, this is the 'wounded child' rebellious kind of behavior.

Blessings to you.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Is it just me, or when I start to hear about "Gnosis", along with a few choice insults towards God, a pink and white cloth cat settling off comes to mind?

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
"Do you have any idea as to how we can break Satan’s hold on Christians, Muslims and Jews and change their fellowship and tribal needs to a need for a God with decent moral values?"

I think @Gnostic Christian Bishop will love the One World Religion and the False Prophet, and may not have long to wait. If the offer of being a "perfected" is on the table for those receiving the Mark of Revelation 13, unless things change, he might be at the front of the queue.

It gives me no pleasure to say it. I would not wish that on my worst enemy.

Devine

Star
what is your guys' problem with this dude? curious. question is stupid tho that's clearly the dems :D

Aero

Superstar
I don't think it's fair for anyone to tell other people what they believe. So that means I basically don't agree with any of you. It makes you all a troll to try to tell me you know more about me, than me. I don't care what religion you are, I would never seriously claim someone is going to hell. That's just using your belief against people, like a weapon.

It is not that simple to say the Satan thought form is merely a wounded child. Again it makes certain assumptions about what people believe. You don't know what a person may or may not be tapping into. Jung said there are infinite number of archetypes. And for a wounded child with weak power he sure has plenty of people by the balls. I'm glad that was brought up though, because what does it say about us?

We need to get out of this era of the Child. Stop assuming and throwing tantrums every time something irritates us.

I don't think it's fair for anyone to tell other people what they believe. So that means I basically don't agree with any of you. It makes you all a troll to try to tell me you know more about me, than me. I don't care what religion you are, I would never seriously claim someone is going to hell. That's just using your belief against people, like a weapon.

It is not that simple to say the Satan thought form is merely a wounded child. Again it makes certain assumptions about what people believe. You don't know what a person may or may not be tapping into. Jung said there are infinite number of archetypes. And for a wounded child with weak power he sure has plenty of people by the balls. I'm glad that was brought up though, because what does it say about us?

We need to get out of this era of the Child. Stop assuming and throwing tantrums every time something irritates us.
If the mainstream were offering moral Gods instead of the slave wanting Gods that Christianity and Islam revere out of fear, I would agree with you completely.

That is not the case and all I can do is quote you a version of what moral people know.

For evil to grow, all good people need do is nothing.

All the posters before you care so little about moral issues and care so much about their tribal nature's appeasement that they have allowed their religions to corrupt their morality.

Those of their ilk are a disgrace to the human race.

Regards
DL

Aero

Superstar
If the mainstream were offering moral Gods instead of the slave wanting Gods that Christianity and Islam revere out of fear, I would agree with you completely.
I think you are buying into a version of those Religions. And I would caution you against using your enemies tools against them.
For evil to grow, all good people need do is nothing.
I agree with that.
All the posters before you care so little about moral issues and care so much about their tribal nature's appeasement that they have allowed their religions to corrupt their morality.
Well they are showing their tribal nature more than their moral inclinations. So that doesn't mean they don't care about morality. I'm pretty sure they do care. It does back to my first comment. Don't be tribal in response to someone elses tribalism. You are just matching moods with people and that's rarely a good idea.
Those of their ilk are a disgrace to the human race.
I don't agree with that.

Aero

Superstar
Those who will put their tribe ahead of their morals end with leaders like Hitler and Trump and ploicies of Inquisition and Jihad.

They are not evil in equal measure of course, but you get the idea.

Regards
DL
If you truly believe that, than I think it becomes a question of priorities. Like what do you solve by battling with everyone over it? That's not a good way to get converts. It's not a good way to win a war. Hitler tried something like that. He couldn't win the "Battle of Britain" and decided to break an alliance with the Soviet Union. It's like he got addicted to losing, because he could just push it all on his subordinates. Take it out on everyone else.

The Gnosis should be getting you out of battles, not into them. The knowledge that gets your enemy to shoot themselves in the foot is a very good tool. And for me it's the only tool with any practical use. Because there has to be some separation between us and our enemies. There has to be some blatant distinction or we are not really following Ancient Gnosticism

If you truly believe that, than I think it becomes a question of priorities. Like what do you solve by battling with everyone over it? That's not a good way to get converts. It's not a good way to win a war. Hitler tried something like that. He couldn't win the "Battle of Britain" and decided to break an alliance with the Soviet Union. It's like he got addicted to losing, because he could just push it all on his subordinates. Take it out on everyone else.

The Gnosis should be getting you out of battles, not into them. The knowledge that gets your enemy to shoot themselves in the foot is a very good tool. And for me it's the only tool with any practical use. Because there has to be some separation between us and our enemies. There has to be some blatant distinction or we are not really following Ancient Gnosticism
Ancient Gnostics turned the other cheek to the point of near extinction.

An enemy who comes with the sword and is met by sound arguments, that he cannot refute, soon impales the one who will not defend his more moral Gnostic Christian view with a sword. Self-defence is justifiable.

Ancient Gnostic Christians were pacifist but in those ancient and more barbaric times, pacifist were soon dead.

Just look at how people talk to each other here. If the believers could, they would bring Inquisitions and Jihads to the table as they cannot argue against those who criticise their immoral ideologies based on the sword instead of moral arguments.

Strange how religions of peace and love are so eager to use the sword instead of good moral arguments that they do not have and do not want to learn from.

Stupid is as stupid does and the religious are showing themselves to be so stupid that all they have to show is violence instead of peaceful moral arguments.

Have a look at how well pacifism served the ancient Cathars.

Regards
DL