Do crystals work?

morita

Veteran
I wanna know if any of yall use crystals to keep negative spirits away and if it works.

Allegra

Veteran
Crystals are pretty but nope they’re not for anything. I think the “negative spirits” will admire it instead of running away from it and be like “well thanks for the view”.

morita

Veteran
Crystals are pretty but nope they’re not for anything. I think the “negative spirits” will admire it instead of running away from it and be like “well thanks for the view”.
I'm assuming that response was sarcastic. a lot of people who are into spiritualism say crystals clean energy

Allegra

Veteran
I'm assuming that response was sarcastic. a lot of people who are into spiritualism say crystals clean energy
No it won’t do anything. If u want to chase away unclean spirits aka evil spirits, you just ask God.
Those evil spirits have been around the earth since like the beginning of the earth, do you they’re afraid of earthly dead materials such as Crystals? Nope they’re not. In fact, they’re probably hanging around more to mock you.

Allegra

Veteran
Hi all. I'm gonna leave my comment here to my fellow Christians. Sorry if its a bit lengthy for some.

Guys and gals, remember you are children of God. We are not supposed to play with New Age and occult stuffs. If we do this, satan sees us nothing but a feast because we are of God and also it's abomination to God.
1 peter 5:8 Be sober-minded; be watchful. Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour.
1 john 4:6 We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.

If you are sick or experiencing demonic oppression, please bring it to God. I have experienced both, and God delivers me from both. Please understand it is normal and expected because we are always at war with the darkness, that's why in anything, please always put the armor of God (Eph 6).
Phil 4:6 do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.
Psalm 30:2 O Lord my God, I cried to you for help, and you have healed me.

Please watch this, it's only a quick 12 minutes video from Steven Bancarz (ex- new age guru) talking about the truth of Crystals in Christian perspective.

Magic: "the use of means (such as charms and spells) believed to have supernatural power over natural forces" - Merriam Webster

Witchcraft: "religious practice involving magic and affinity with nature, usually within a pagan tradition"

Sorcery: "the use of magic"

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 There shall not be found among you anyone who burns his son or his daughter as an offering, anyone who practices divination or tells fortunes or interprets omens, or a sorcerer or a charmer or a medium or a necromancer or one who inquires of the dead, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord. And because of these abominations the Lord your God is driving them out before you.

Aight, that's the tea.

JoChris

Superstar
Although I agree with Allegra I also think some of the (alleged) power of crystal is from people's positive thoughts towards them, not the crystals themselves. Positive thoughts can create positive changes etc.

Some Catholics feel more at peace with religious statues at home, it doesn't mean the objects themselves have power. It is the person's faith in the object only.

Either way it is a distraction from seeking the true living God and therefore a tool of Satan.

polymoog

Superstar
I wanna know if any of yall use crystals to keep negative spirits away and if it works.
to keep away negative spirits? no. its important to watch that this does not lead you down the new age path, which is just a CIA psy-op.
crystals do other things though, besides the piezoelectric effect.

i put kyanite and selenite in my orgonite to cleanse and recharge the quartz which generates the scalar field. i have no first hand data that its working to cleanse it, but it certainly cannot hurt to add it. some of the healing arts use crystal wands-- i dont know if its just the placebo effect here.

some food for thought:
if you have a negative spirit problem-- a real one-- then ive heard (on a podcast a long time ago) that you must be clear and say that you do not consent to being harmed. there is some kind of karma issue at play here with the negative entity.
ive also heard-- and i am absolutely not religious at all-- that if you call out for help from jesus, that might solve it. in this case, a belief in a higher power gives one the inner faith to overcome the negative spirit. is it a placebo effect? i dont know.
those are two directions you might want to look into further.

does anyone have any information on having evil eye jewelry?

1558141157089.png

Allegra

Veteran
Although I agree with Allegra I also think some of the (alleged) power of crystal is from people's positive thoughts towards them, not the crystals themselves. Positive thoughts can create positive changes etc.

Some Catholics feel more at peace with religious statues at home, it doesn't mean the objects themselves have power. It is the person's faith in the object only.

Either way it is a distraction from seeking the true living God and therefore a tool of Satan.
Putting positive thoughts on a thing because they believe it's actually doing something and there's power in it, it is called

Idolatry.

And it's a no no.

Mr.Anderson

Veteran

I've always tought that the Nazar looks like this brazilian breast cancer logo thing.
(Fashion Targets Breast Cancer is the translation of the text on it, IBCC Stands for Brazilian Institute of Cancer Control)

EDIT: In a slightly off topic thing i'm... impressed... I'm sorry, I lack words to describe this. So much puns and visual puns about prostate cancer

Last edited:

Lurker

Star

I've always tought that the Nazar looks like this brazilian breast cancer logo thing.
(Fashion Targets Breast Cancer is the translation of the text on it, IBCC Stands for Brazilian Institute of Cancer Control)

EDIT: In a slightly off topic thing i'm... impressed... I'm sorry, I lack words to describe this. So much puns and visual puns about prostate cancer
lol

DanteXMachina

I get a good laugh from the clash of the Two streams often found on this site. One is the typical religious stream, and the other is the suspicious/conspiracy/esoteric stream.

Most People look at the bible Like a 5 year old looks at the encyclopedia - for the pretty pictures.

First of all, your "Word of God" was written by human hands, rewritten, revised, translated from other translated, revised, rewritten again and then some. Second of all, am I just imagining things or did Jahve not specifically tell Moses & Aaron that the clergy/Priests in the tabernacle should have an oddly specific plate of jewels/precious crystals hanging across their chest? And if you're telling me it was because God was suddenly into fashion, I'll slap you across the internet.

Both the use of incense and precious stones was recorded in bible. The magi brought incense to baby Jesus, maybe it was cause the place where he was born in stank, dunno.

Last edited: