Do celebs even care if are exposed for being the satanic shill they are?

wrongfred

Established
Do celebs even care if are exposed for being the satanic shill they are? I was always wondering if celebs if they are even exposed for doing satanic rituals, being victims of child abuse or selling their bodies to old men, do they feel anyhting or are they already so far removed from humanity that only care about the life of glamour, money and excitement?

Aero

Superstar
Good question. For the answers I tend to think of myself. And some people don't like the war comparison, but it's accurate. So you are essentially trying to map out the behavior of people who have been through war.

War will make you numb to things everyone else will find horrifying. But there is still plenty of compassion, even in War. I think that people are just looking in all the wrong places for compassion, or empathy. You know? Those people are rarely front and center getting all the attention.

Vixy

Star
I dont think they care anymore, no. Theyre too powerful to feel threatened and they know that should they get a too big of an exposure, the elite takes care of it.

wrongfred

Established
I dont think they care anymore, no. Theyre too powerful to feel threatened and they know that should they get a too big of an exposure, the elite takes care of it.
In my country thery will probably get their team of lawyers in motion and sue me for slander and defamation if I get top close to exposing them