Do all religions lead us to God?

Why don’t you take a look at this first?
This is not demeaning islam in any way.

I believe the truth is all religions in general have the unrevealed truth to them. Christianity has so many truths that people do not know, its denominations does not align with the the original faith, which that there is many different types of christianity.

Many will disagree but this is true, Buddhism, Sikhism and Hinduism are a form of New Age Spirituality which is a form of satanism. Their gods and goddesses aren't actually gods... they're demons. If you read VC's articles, satanic celebrities allude to sticking their tongue out like the goddess Khali who is potentially the demon Krampus.

Anyways the point is, the Islam God and the Christian God are not the same, if we were same believers why would:

1. Muslim women and men wear hijab and turbans, but not Christians.
2. Contradict himself when he claimed to bring Jesus to earth as the son of God and for Jesus to claim he is God.

It doesn't add up.

Last edited:

Tidal

Star
Jesus's credentials are w-a-a-a-y above all the founders of other religions and cults..:)
For a start, his arrival was prophesied multiple times in the Old T just as he said-
All things about me in the law of Moses, the Prophets and the Psalms, must be fulfilled......The scriptures testify about me...Moses wrote about me" (Luke 24:4, John 5:46)

And his 37 miracles blew peoples socks off- "Even though you do not believe me, believe the miracles, that you may know and understand that the Father is in me, and I in the Father" (John 10:38 )

Lastly, the founders of all other religions and cults are corpses in boxes somewhere, but Jesus is not..:)

Jesus's credentials are w-a-a-a-y above all the founders of other religions and cults..:)
For a start, his arrival was prophesied multiple times in the Old T just as he said-
All things about me in the law of Moses, the Prophets and the Psalms, must be fulfilled......The scriptures testify about me...Moses wrote about me" (Luke 24:4, John 5:46)

And his 37 miracles blew peoples socks off- "Even though you do not believe me, believe the miracles, that you may know and understand that the Father is in me, and I in the Father" (John 10:38 )

Lastly, the founders of all other religions and cults are corpses in boxes somewhere, but Jesus is not..:)

Plus not just quoting you but posting this into thread as a whole, Allah is based on the pagan moon god. So yeah, that does it really. System as I said before is rigged asl.