Do all religions lead us to God?

AmazingGrace

Established
A supreme being would be so far beyond any of our capability of understanding that we would never be able to interpret its ‘plan’.
If God is a loving God who cares about his creation, and has a plan to save everybody who shows interest in Him and in being saved, then I believe that in His intelligence he should be able to present us His plan in a way everybody should be able to understand it.

Just like when adults explain things to children, they simplify so child can understand :)

Last edited:
Philosophically also, one would have to concede the supreme being of the universe would also have the highest morality, anything less couldnt be considered God. What kind of morality would leave humans without knowledge of his love or greatness?

Ironically man will concede that we are insignificant in what we know and our ways in the context of extra-terrestrials and science.

The phrase "this is why the aliens wont talk to us" is often recited as a meme, never is it said "why dont the aliens help us, they must be evil"

But you put God in place of aliens, and this introspection turns into hateful resentful diatribe.

Beholden to Paramatma

Established
Ever wondered why quite a lot of celebrities and prominent individuals turn to Hinduism , leaving behind the Abrahamic faiths that they were born into?
Adherents of Abrahamic faiths , such as those of you on the forum, relentlessly strive to create a dichotomy between God and Satan, good and bad, right and wrong.
This dichotomy is false for true knowledge will reveal to you that this world and its occupants do not conform to the childish notion of seeing everything in its entirety in black and white.
‘The more knowledge you acquire the more grey spaces that you will see in between for knowledge in its raw, undigested form Is paralysing
5E0A6612-493B-499D-859A-10831A6411D4.gif

This comic strip accurately sums up the situation that you are embroiled in.
You are rendered incapable of processing The onslaught of information that you recieve from a wide array of sources for you have been trained from ever since you can remember to view the world through the
Narrow lens of Satans vs god, seek out a non existent duality In everything

Blasphemy. Fear of God.

Words that are thrown around by the lot of you in every conversation, every discussion.
The metallic tang of fear of the heavens, the all knowing omnipotent being who reigns from high above you, permeates your atmosphere and clouds your thinking.
These religions demand blind submission to an incredibly narcissistic higher authority. Anything less than subjugation of the masses is deemed blasphemous, an affront to the higher up.
Islamic Terrorism that has claimed the lives of millions and to date obstructs the attainment of even a vague semblance of world peace , the pitiful state of the Western Christian civilization that is mired in debauchery and immorality are the dying embers of these faiths.

Hinduism offers a radically different , some what refreshing relieving perspective.
The Vedas , core texts of Hinduism, states clearmy that God is nothing but higher consciousness.
The Sanskrit word for God is Paramatma which means the Universal Spirit that suffuses the cosmos.Hindu teachings repeatedly reinforces the oneness of the creator and its creations and abstains from creating a polarizing dichotomy of God and the Devil.
No flying horses. No throne in heaven. No eternal damnation. The Karma theory that

Apotheosis ,Ascending to the level of the gods, attaing oneness with the Supreme Being, is deemed the highest goal of human existence and pursued actively by Hindu seers and sages.
This is unthinkably blasphemous for the adherent of an Abrahamic faith.

The emphasis placed on the after life , eternal damnation and the idea of there existing a heaven and hell have wrecked havoc in the world . When Islamic terrorists fight the holy war and seek martyrdom , the 72 virgins of Jahannum are their ultimate goal, the light at the end of treacherous tunnel of Jihad.
The psychological trauma afflicted on young homosexuals raised in the Christian faith etc.

Hibduism is a lease of life for all those who wish to break free from the shackles of dogma and venture into a journey of spirituality without placing confines on their thinking.

Maldarker

Star
Ever wondered why quite a lot of celebrities and prominent individuals turn to Hinduism , leaving behind the Abrahamic faiths that they were born into?
Adherents of Abrahamic faiths , such as those of you on the forum, relentlessly strive to create a dichotomy between God and Satan, good and bad, right and wrong.
This dichotomy is false for true knowledge will reveal to you that this world and its occupants do not conform to the childish notion of seeing everything in its entirety in black and white.
‘The more knowledge you acquire the more grey spaces that you will see in between for knowledge in its raw, undigested form Is paralysing

You are rendered incapable of processing The onslaught of information that you recieve from a wide array of sources for you have been trained from ever since you can remember to view the world through the

Blasphemy. Fear of God.

Words that are thrown around by the lot of you in every conversation, every discussion.
The metallic tang of fear of the heavens, the all knowing omnipotent being who reigns from high above you, permeates your atmosphere and clouds your thinking.
These religions demand blind submission to an incredibly narcissistic higher authority. Anything less than subjugation of the masses is deemed blasphemous, an affront to the higher up.
Islamic Terrorism that has claimed the lives of millions and to date obstructs the attainment of even a vague semblance of world peace , the pitiful state of the Western Christian civilization that is mired in debauchery and immorality are the dying embers of these faiths.

Hinduism offers a radically different , some what refreshing relieving perspective.
The Vedas , core texts of Hinduism, states clearmy that God is nothing but higher consciousness.
The Sanskrit word for God is Paramatma which means the Universal Spirit that suffuses the cosmos.Hindu teachings repeatedly reinforces the oneness of the creator and its creations and abstains from creating a polarizing dichotomy of God and the Devil.
No flying horses. No throne in heaven. No eternal damnation. The Karma theory that

Apotheosis ,Ascending to the level of the gods, attaing oneness with the Supreme Being, is deemed the highest goal of human existence and pursued actively by Hindu seers and sages.

The emphasis placed on the after life , eternal damnation and the idea of there existing a heaven and hell have wrecked havoc in the world . When Islamic terrorists fight the holy war and seek martyrdom , the 72 virgins of Jahannum are their ultimate goal, the light at the end of treacherous tunnel of Jihad.
The psychological trauma afflicted on young homosexuals raised in the Christian faith etc.

Hibduism is a lease of life for all those who wish to break free from the shackles of dogma and venture into a journey of spirituality without placing confines on their thinking.
And back to the many gods vs the ONE GOD.

Tidal

Star
Ever argue with an atheist?..

Nah, they're not worth bothering with..:)
"The message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing.." (1 Cor 1:18)
"The fool says in his heart,"There is no God." (Psalm 14:1)

Look at these 3 atheist clowns (Cox, Sagan and Dawkins) and their silly forced grins trying to pretend they're happy.
Their "god" is the material universe and science, that's all they've got..:)

PS- goofy Cox always reminds me of George Formby..:)-

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar

Blasphemy. Fear of God.

The comforting embrace of the gentle shades of grey?

The Monkees sang about it….

And John 3 reveals it’s real nature…

18“He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. 19And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20For everyone practicing evil hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his deeds should be exposed.21But he who does the truth comes to the light, that his deeds may be clearly seen, that they have been done in God.”

Tidal

Star
Ever wondered why quite a lot of celebrities and prominent individuals turn to Hinduism..

Beats me why they think hinduism is so great..

I think I prefer Jesus's approach..:)

1- "Just you stick with me mate"
2- "Thanks JC, you're my main man"
3- "Hey kiddo, why do you talk to nobodies like him?"
4- "If you want trouble you've come to the right place!"
5- "You're all going up the spout!"

6- "On yer bikes you numbnuts!"

Beholden to Paramatma

Established
Nah mate, the Christian "dogma" is ALREADY hardwired into our DNA from birth..:)

And others can be "born again" later in life and become Christians..:)

Nah mate, its called indoctrination. Mate, here in lies the core problem of Abrahamic Faiths. your rigod Exclusivity ، your unwillingness to accept that other spiritual paths are equally valid. Atheism & secularism. Are nothing but reactions to The stifling confines imposed by your faith

Last edited:

Beholden to Paramatma

Established
Beats me why they think hinduism is so great..

I think I prefer Jesus's approach..:)

1- "Just you stick with me mate"
2- "Thanks JC, you're my main man"
3- "Hey kiddo, why do you talk to nobodies like him?"
4- "If you want trouble you've come to the right place!"
5- "You're all going up the spout!"

6- "On yer bikes you numbnuts!"

L
The Hindu caste system originally began as a fourfold division of labor in society. Originally the caste system was based on individual attributes and had nothing whatsoever to do with birth. Caste mobility too existed As evidenced by several instances in Hindu itihasa like the Ramayana and Mahabharata.

Tidal

Star
Nah mate, its called indoctrination. Mate, here in lies the core problem of Abrahamic Faiths. your rigod Exclusivity ، your unwillingness to accept that other spiritual paths are equally valid. Atheism & secularism. Are nothing but reactions to The stifling confines imposed by your faith

You gotta be kidding us boy!
Nobody "indoctrinated" me, I took one look at Jesus in my early teens and thought "Hey this guy rocks" because he was singing from the same song sheet as me right down the line so I fired up my motorsickle and have ridden with him ever since..:)

"Jesus went through all the towns and villages" (Matt 9:35)

Tidal

Star
The stifling confines imposed by your faith..

Mate, we're all trapped on this spinning ball of mud sailing through space without knowing how we got here or where we're going, so when Jesus arrived on a rescue mission and said-
"God has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners...to release the oppressed" (Luke 4:18 )

I'm inclined to listen, how about you Spock?

"Affirmative, I'm all ears"

In a way, Jesus is like Adrien Brody in 'Predators', giving us the free choice to follow him-

A Freeman

Superstar
I’m a woman. But I don’t believe that kind actions should mask the utter hypocrisies that him and his apostles and the entire bible preaches.
What hypocrisies?

I can’t ever know who the real Jesus was, I just have the words of men.
How could anyone in their right mind come to that conclusion? Out of the mouth of Jesus we have the promise that all one needs to do to prove whether the Bible are the made-up words of men, or whether they be from God, is to DO GOD'S WILL, which begins with keeping and enforcing The Law that God gave us to protect us from all of the evil in this world.

John 7:16-17
7:16 Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but His that sent me.
7:17 If any man will do His will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or [whether] I speak of myself.

Men who had their own agendas and political motivations for writing what they wrote. Also the bible was written over a long period of time. It is little more than a book of fairy tales for me. Why should it be anything else?
"Political agendas"? "Fairy tales"? You must be joking.

Over two-thirds of the Bible is PROPHECY, over 99% of which has already been fulfilled in exact and minute detail. Only a complete fool would look at that track record and assume it's a fairy tale, and/or that the remaining <!% of the prophecies won't likewise be fulfilled in exact and minute detail.

surely the creator of the entire universe wouldn’t be so petty to care about whether people worshiped him or not, or how they decided to live their lives?
The Creator and King Ruler of the Universe doesn't need anything. What you seem to be missing is our Creator is TRUTH, which is what everyone should worship above ALL else. THAT is the First, and therefore the most important, COMMANDment (Mark 12:29-31).

The Second Great Commandment is to love our neighbor as much or more than ourselves. IF everyone was following these two very simple COMMANDments, given to us for our own individual and collective benefit, then the world would immediately heal itself of all poverty, crime, injustice and oppression, and we would enter a new era of freedom and justice, peace and prosperity, under the safety and security that only God can provide.

Instead, virtually the entire world is determined to do things their own, selfish and evil way (led by Lucifer/Satan/Iblis) instead of God's Way, which has created the mess we have today, where people have made idols/gods out of every man-made institution, e.g. governments, organized religions, witch doctors/pharmaceuticals, the "legal" system, and the rest of the corporate fictions (lies), etc.

Why? In a word -- EGO -- which is why people arrogantly and ignorantly believe they know better than God, instead of doing things His Way, so they can actually get to KNOW Him (our heavenly Father and Creator, aka "God"). And it is our individual and collective arrogance/ignorance that now has the majority of the population willingly being poisoned to death and hurtling toward WW3, even though we've been repeatedly warned about these exact things in the book your ego (Satan rally) has conned you into believing is a "fairy tale".

It just doesn’t add up at all.
And it never will to a human, who sees everything upside down and backwards, through human eyes. Humans only look out for "#1", spending their entire life devoted to seeking whatever serves them and their selfish interest (everyone else be damned), e.g. creature comforts, material wealth and possessions, etc., which everyone admits they cannot keep (nor need) beyond the grave. Totally insane.

A spiritual-Being learns to overcome and control the human it lives inside of, so it can be made to do God's Will, which is to ALWAYS seek the TRUTH and to do what is best for the common, greater good. A spiritual-Being also knows it does NOT have a gender, and that it has been placed inside of a specific human animal body to learn exactly what it needs to learn, to advance toward the goal. The stronger and more capable the human body, the more difficult it is to control, providing ever more challenging lessons and tests for the spiritual-Being within.

https://hannahmichaels.wordpress.com/2020/01/10/are-you-the-car-or-the-driver/

A supreme being would be so far beyond any of our capability of understanding that we would never be able to interpret its ‘plan’.
Actually, the exact opposite is true, i.e. you're looking at this through human eyes (the ego) again.

The plan is very simple, and it is explained on the very first page of the Bible, in the very first chapter. We are here to LEARN HOW TO BE GOOD, LIKE GOD (Gen. 1:26). The definition of what is right and good vs. what is wrong and evil, is then defined in detail in the rest of The Law, found only in the first five books of the Bible; namely: Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy.

IF one reads, studies and most importantly applies The Law in their daily lives, they will begin to see the truth and beauty of the Mind that created it, and thus get to KNOW our Creator, exactly as we -- as spiritual-Beings -- should (John 4:23-24).

John 17:3 And THIS is Life Eternal, that they might KNOW Thee the ONLY True God, and Christ the Saviour, whom Thou hast sent.

The bible makes wild, unfounded claims based on nothing more than the words of humans. I won’t find God in that.
That's your human ego talking, which will never find the invisible (to the human eye) God, because it is incapable of doing so. Only the Being part of the human+Being can get to KNOW God, through careful study and application of the Bible (The Law and Old Covenant and the Gospel and New Covenant) which is the only way to spiritually awaken to the world that surrounds us with additional evidence and reminders of our Creator.

Arrogance and ignorance belong to Lucifer/Satan/Iblis, who controls the human through the ego.

Humility and true wisdom belong to Father (the One True God, the "I AM").

Everyone who wants to survive Judgment Day (which is a certainty) MUST learn the difference between the two.

A Freeman

Superstar
Ever argue with an atheist? They will fanatically argue for their believes not much different then any religion or cult. "a distinctive practice, system, or philosophy" is your isms. "

"a person who disbelieves or lacks belief in the existence of God or gods."

Add the two together what do you get? Just another follower of a false god like i said your gods name is
Khaos in the greek or Apophis in egypt are just some examples of gods of nothing

We are meant to believe in....be it something or nothing your still believing. Sorry but that's how it works.
Be-lieve...by-live...LIVE BY

True belief in God is living by His Commandments/Law. One cannot truly claim to "believe" God while remaining in open defiance against Him.

Any so-called athiest who believes in good and evil, and that good will always triumph over evil, actually believes in God (the source of all good).

That is why even the most avowed athiest will cry out to God for help when in fear for their life.

Maldarker

Star
The Hindu caste system originally began as a fourfold division of labor in society. Originally the caste system was based on individual attributes and had nothing whatsoever to do with birth. Caste mobility too existed As evidenced by several instances in Hindu itihasa like the Ramayana and Mahabharata.
Yeah that worked out great for everyone. Your forgetting the flaw the crux of the nature of the problem that your gods of hindu don't tell you... you owe a debt you might not think you do but you do. In the end it comes due you can try and argue down the bill for living but your never going to settle the debt yourself it will never balance. THe ism's are not where its at.