Do all religions lead us to God?

A Freeman

Superstar
The Darwinian Leap of Faith

Dr. Joseph L. Henson, biologist, stated that to believe in Darwinian evolution, one has to have “faith to believe that the statistically improbable is going to happen again and again and again.” But when the statistically improbable is as completely improbable as a 1/10^722 chance (that's one in 1 with 722 zeros after it) for just the first gene to arrange itself, consider what kind of unfounded leap of faith would be required!

There is absolutely nothing scientific about believing in Darwinism. Contrary to the popular Darwinian-inspired pick-up truck bumper sticker, "stuff" doesn’t just happen. No matter how much time is provided, inanimate objects NEVER reorganize themselves into life and DNA didn't program itself nor will it ever do so. The theory that this was possible was based on completely erroneous assumptions without any scientific proof at the time, much less all of the information that is now available about DNA and how it works. And we've really only begun to scratch the surface of understanding this extraordinarily engineered basic building block of life.

DNA is a code. DNA is a language. DNA is the most efficient data storage device known to man. DNA is an assembly line for life, carrying out incredibly detailed instructions on a molecular level in every single cell of every single living organism everywhere. And most importantly, DNA is proof positive that NOTHING happens by chance, just as the probability statistics have clearly shown.

So let's call Darwinism what it really is: an organized religion.

ALL
organized religion is based on LIES, with a little bit of the truth mixed in to sell it, to lead us away from God. Darwinism is no different. There has never been any actual scientific proof of evolutionary theory which at best was based on flawed assumptions. It's really always been about one thing and one thing only:

"...the point of evolutionary theory is to explain phenomena without having to appeal to intelligence or divine design".

Starting with a theory and ignoring the overwhelming body of evidence that disproves that theory isn't logical or scientific at all. It's simply dishonest. We haven't gone for a walk in the forest and found a watch; instead we've found a watch factory of unparalleled ingenuity, intricacy and precision, which is well beyond our comprehension. We then arrogantly/ignorantly questioned the existence of the factory Owner because He didn't make a special appearance as we thought He should despite His EXPLICIT contact instructions being ignored.

He told us NOT to go to a church, synagogue, mosque, temples, etc. to talk to Him. A church, etc. is just a building, and it can have stained glass windows and crosses or it can have textbooks and lab equipment. God isn't human and He doesn't live in a building; He wants to live in the hearts of each and every one of us as an invited guest. The only thing that stands in the way of this happening is our own arrogance/ignorance. And this egotistical and self-destructive approach to life will NEVER lead to the Truth.

Romans 1:18-25
1:18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all unGodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the Truth as unrighteousness;
1:19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest to them; for God hath showed [it] unto them.
1:20 For the invisible things of Him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, [even] His eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
1:21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified [Him] not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations (Gen. 6:5), and their foolish heart was darkened.
1:22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
1:23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
1:24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
1:25 Who changed the Truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, Who is blessed for ever. Amen.

Maldarker

Star
You’re right @Maldarker - Cain offered up the works of his hands, Abel offered a sacrifice.
Yup one that was pleasing and was exactly what GOD did for adam and eve after they had covered there shame with the "works of their hands" fig leaves - GOD gave then coverings made from what? "Skin of the LAMB" see the difference between the two? That is the summation of mans works vs GODs

Zombiekirk

Rookie
You don't have to "worship" Jesus mate, just think of him as a great role model.
Same with Elvis, we all lurv him to bits but that doesn't mean we "worship" him, right Elv?

Well I don’t agree that he was a great role model to be honest.

Zombiekirk

Rookie
N
No atheistism is a religion. Just in the act of believing in nothing and you would fight that to the end right? nothing out there where just random crap happened to evolve into this reality. That takes a lot of faith & belief. Good on you. Just let you in on something your god's name is nothing, and likes your offering of faith & belief.
No. not at all. I am simply anti-religion. I don’t ever claim to know that there isn’t a ‘god’, because I’m not so short sighted that I believe that I could even comprehend what God even is. Don’t tell me what my beliefs are based on other individuals you have met. And don’t mistake the meaning of the word atheist. Theism is religion. And I am anti-religion, but as I explained before, I am very spiritual. I don’t need a book written by men with agendas of their very own to tell me how to live my life or how to be good to others.

Maldarker

Star
N

No. not at all. I am simply anti-religion. I don’t ever claim to know that there isn’t a ‘god’, because I’m not so short sighted that I believe that I could even comprehend what God even is. Don’t tell me what my beliefs are based on other individuals you have met. And don’t mistake the meaning of the word atheist. Theism is religion. And I am anti-religion, but as I explained before, I am very spiritual. I don’t need a book written by men with agendas of their very own to tell me how to live my life or how to be good to others.
well good for you. not a fan of religion either "hint its all man made". However i know what atheist means and its exactly how i explained if you don't see that ok fine.

Last edited:

Tidal

Star
Well I don’t agree that he [Jesus] was a great role model to be honest.

I kinda like him..:)

HIGH PRIEST- "Jesus of Nazareth, alias the Christ, the Messiah and the Son of God, you stand accused of upsetting us real bad, how do you plead?"
JESUS- "On yer bike Jack!"

Cintra

Star
I kinda like him..:)

HIGH PRIEST- "Jesus of Nazareth, alias the Christ, the Messiah and the Son of God, you stand accused of upsetting us real bad, how do you plead?"
JESUS- "On yer bike Jack!"

Maybe you should emulate him.

Tidal

Star
Well I don’t agree that he [Jesus] was a great role model to be honest.

Jesus used to go around rescuing naughty girls from stone-throwing mobs, I hope you're not one of them blokes who don't like girls..;)

"On yer bikes, she's with me! Hold your head up baby"
"Thanks JC, let's go down the chip shop, I quite fancy a sausage in batter and pickled onion"

A Freeman

Superstar
The first world religion began with Cain. All the rest just followed his foot steps.
The word Abel means “the breath of LIFE”, and the word Cain means “possessions”, in Hebrew.

Cain slew Abel - in English, “Possessions slew the breath of LIFE”.

Zombiekirk

Rookie
Jesus used to go around rescuing naughty girls from stone-throwing mobs, I hope you're not one of them blokes who don't like girls..;)

"On yer bikes, she's with me! Hold your head up baby"
"Thanks JC, let's go down the chip shop, I quite fancy a sausage in batter and pickled onion"

I’m a woman. But I don’t believe that kind actions should mask the utter hypocrisies that him and his apostles and the entire bible preaches. I can’t ever know who the real Jesus was, I just have the words of men. Men who had their own agendas and political motivations for writing what they wrote. Also the bible was written over a long period of time. It is little more than a book of fairy tales for me. Why should it be anything else?

surely the creator of the entire universe wouldn’t be so petty to care about whether people worshiped him or not, or how they decided to live their lives? It just doesn’t add up at all. A supreme being would be so far beyond any of our capability of understanding that we would never be able to interpret its ‘plan’. The bible makes wild, unfounded claims based on nothing more than the words of humans. I won’t find God in that.

Zombiekirk

Rookie
well good for you. not a fan of religion either "hint its all man made". However i know what atheist means and its exactly how i explained if you don't see that ok fine.
You literally called it a religion. I don’t think you understand what atheism actually means. But ok.

Tidal

Star
I’m a woman. But I don’t believe that kind actions should mask the utter hypocrisies that him and his apostles and the entire bible preaches.

In Christianity women are the absolute equal of men, I thought you'd have liked that.. :p

Paul said-"There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus" (Galatians 3:28 )

Some of the disciples ran off in fear of the Romans when Jesus was crucified, but women stuck with him to the end, bless 'em-

Tidal

Star
I can’t ever know who the real Jesus was, I just have the words of men. Men who had their own agendas and political motivations for writing what they wrote. Also the bible was written over a long period of time. It is little more than a book of fairy tales for me. Why should it be anything else?

Many Old Testament prophets and early Christians were hassled and killed by the snooty jewish priests and Romans, there was no 'agenda' there..:)
The prophets and apostles were just ordinary people who God gave messages to, to pass onto the human race, for example Paul was nothing to write home about -
"For his letters, say they, are weighty and powerful, but his appearance is unimpressive, and he speaks poorly" (2 Cor 10:10)

And Moses admitted to being unable to think on his feet-
"O Lord, I have never been eloquent, i'm slow of speech and tongue." (Exodus 4:10)

And Jonah was so scared he refused pointblank to be a prophet and jumped on a ship to escape, bad call -
"Jonah ran away from the Lord and headed for Tarshish." (Jonah 1:3)

And young Jeremiah tried to talk his way out of the job - "Lord i'm no good at speaking, i'm too young and people won't take me seriously" (Jer 1:6)

And even Jesus asked God to get him off the hook-
" Father, if it is not possible for this cup to be taken away unless I drink it, may your will be done" (Matt 26:42)

Tidal

Star
..surely the creator of the entire universe wouldn’t be so petty to care about whether people worshiped him or not, or how they decided to live their lives? The bible makes wild, unfounded claims based on nothing more than the words of humans. I won’t find God in that.

1- God cared enough about us poor shmucks to send Jesus to get us off this planet-
Jesus said- "God has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners..." (Luke 4:18 )
So Jesus is like this Adrien Brody character in 'Predators', it's your free choice whether you want to follow him or not..:)

2- God spoke through the prophets and Jesus, they didn't make things up as they went along..:)
Jesus said - "I say nothing of my own accord, i only say what my father tells me to say.." (John 12:49)

Cintra

Star
@Cintra

I don’t know if I ever shared this one with you, but this unexpected healing was caught on audio tape, as it happened. It’s not too long a watch, but it blew me away!

Sorry it took so long to reply to this.
I don't have much listening time, when other noise isn't going on.

That is a startling and amazing transformation. And clearly a deeply emotional moment for him.

Very, very extraordinary. I am glad I heard it.
I will be thinking about it for quite a while.
Thank you for showing it to me.

Maldarker

Star
You literally called it a religion. I don’t think you understand what atheism actually means. But ok.
Ever argue with an atheist? They will fanatically argue for their believes not much different then any religion or cult. "a distinctive practice, system, or philosophy" is your isms. "

"a person who disbelieves or lacks belief in the existence of God or gods."

Add the two together what do you get? Just another follower of a false god like i said your gods name is
Khaos in the greek or Apophis in egypt are just some examples of gods of nothing

We are meant to believe in....be it something or nothing your still believing. Sorry but that's how it works.