Do all religions lead us to God?

Zombiekirk

Rookie
Funny you should say that.
I always thought of atheism as a belief system, like a religion.
You have to believe there is no god.

They can't prove it.
You missed the complete point of what I was saying. I don’t subscribe to man-made religions because they are just that: completely and utterly politically motivated to control and divide. I don’t believe anything. Because I don’t have a large enough ego to think that I know anything about how the universe really works.

Zombiekirk

Rookie
Good for you, I don't go to church myself because we don't need any organised religion to do our thinking for us..:)
Anyway Jesus is not "religion", he's simply Jesus and is looking for chums-

"You're my friends if you follow me. I don't call you servants, but I call you friends" (John 15:15)

I don’t want to idolise anyone. I’ll hear what people have to say, and enjoy their art, but I will never blindly worship anyone. Jesus included.

Zombiekirk

Rookie
Funny you should say that.
I always thought of atheism as a belief system, like a religion.
You have to believe there is no god.

They can't prove it.
The burden of proof is not on atheists, but the people making the wild claims that have so far been completely unproven other than people saying ‘it’s faith....trust.’

I need a bit more convincing than the words of men.

Daze

Superstar
i am not anti islam....

i state the truth thats all
Ok, your previous post makes sense if you are Kais. What is the point of multiple accounts? I can see someone wanting to remake if they changed their name. But using multiples at once is a bit deceptive, yes?

It is interesting how Muhammad is the most popular name on the planet.I've seen @Tidal constantly compare Jesus with Muhammad using his "spot the diff" rhetoric, but he never touches on millions of Muslims naming there children Muhammad while Jesus's name is extremely rare amongst Christian children. Other then Mexicans (who pronounce Jesus as "Hey-sous") I never see it at all here in the USA.

Maybe the rarity of Jesus has something to do with most worshiping the prophet. Guess that would make it blasphemous. Perhaps Muhammad being the most popular has something to do with hiding the mahdi who will carry that name? Allahu alam.

Might be worth pointing out Jesus's Arabic name (Isa) is extremely popular across the globe as well mostly amongst Muslim children of course.

Ya, kinda droning on, but my foot prevents sleep atm. May God guide you.

Daze

Superstar
Btw..

if RA and SOL and PTAH are your gods...then Islam defo leads to them.
Islam leads to the worship of the Creator.

And of His signs are the night and day and the sun and moon. Do not prostrate to the sun or to the moon, but prostate to Allah , who created them, if it should be Him that you worship. (41:37 Quran)

If you can ever break away from your demons you'll realize this as it is the ultimate truth.

Daze

Superstar
...other than people saying ‘it’s faith....trust.’
Pretty clear you've never looked into Islam as practicing Muslims never say this. Take a look at the golden ratio and Islam. It's a good place to start.

I find this to be very much a Christian response (just believe) but to be fair I'm in a part of the world where other major religions such as Hinduism and Buddhism are somewhat rare. Perhaps this is why i engage with Christians the most. I know there religion just as well as they do.

Cintra

Star
You missed the complete point of what I was saying. I don’t subscribe to man-made religions because they are just that: completely and utterly politically motivated to control and divide. I don’t believe anything. Because I don’t have a large enough ego to think that I know anything about how the universe really works.
QUOTE="Zombiekirk, post: 418763, member: 11623"]
The burden of proof is not on atheists, but the people making the wild claims that have so far been completely unproven other than people saying ‘it’s faith....trust.’

[/QUOTE]

Yeah. I feel the same.
That's why I posted. I feel much the same as you, yet wouldn't call myself an atheist because they want me to believe suff too.

I thought it was interesting that though we both seem to feel much the same, we use different terminology.

Mohammed_123

Veteran
Btw..

Islam leads to the worship of the Creator.

And of His signs are the night and day and the sun and moon. Do not prostrate to the sun or to the moon, but prostate to Allah , who created them, if it should be Him that you worship. (41:37 Quran)

If you can ever break away from your demons you'll realize this as it is the ultimate truth.
i found 88 g=7 d=4

88 GD

Jewish folk spell God with a G_D only. still a 74 though with a 88. Below is what i found exactly..........

69842 = illuminati
ra ptah sol sol 88 74

we all know who RA and SOL are....

as for PTAH

What is Ptah known for?
Ptah, also spelled Phthah, in Egyptian religion, creator-god and maker of things, a patron of craftsmen, especially sculptors; his high priest was called “chief controller of craftsmen.” The Greeks identified Ptah with Hephaestus (Vulcan), the divine blacksmith.

i reached my conclusion from the following line of text from the Koran :-

auzubillah minashaitan nirajeem

I AM 50 DJEDI 50
According to some the IAM in the above equation is equal to a pyramid..
PYRAMID (IAM) - ISIS (50) - DJEDI - RA (50)

Therefore according to the opening line in the Koran we are defo worshipping the Egyptian gods....

IAM (God of Moses) - MOTHER (ISIS) (50) - Heaven (DJEDI) or SIRIUS (Osiris spelt backwards is SIRIOS) - SON (HORUS) (50)

4 Pillars of Heaven
4 Canopic Jars
4 Sons of Horus
4 Cardinal Points

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar

The Curious Case of Anthony Flew*
(writer of “The Presumption of Atheism”)

For much of his career Flew was known as a strong advocate of atheism, arguing that one should presuppose atheism until empirical evidence of a God surfaces.[3] He also criticised the idea of life after death,[3][4] the free will defence to the problem of evil,[3][4]and the meaningfulness of the concept of God.[5][3] In 2003 he was one of the signatories of the Humanist Manifesto III.[6]
However, in 2004 he changed his position, and stated that he now believed in the existence of an Intelligent Creator of the universe,[7]shocking colleagues and fellow atheists.[7] In order to further clarify his personal concept of God, Flew openly made an allegiance to Deism,[7][8] more specifically a belief in the Aristotelian God,[7][8] and dismissed on many occasions a hypothetical conversion to Christianity, Islam or any other religion.[7][8] He stated that in keeping his lifelong commitment to go where the evidence leads, he now believed in the existence of a God.[8][9]

As an an analogy, you can drive a car to the Kennedy Space centre, but to lift off, you still have to get into a rocket! Having read his book, I dearly hope that in addition to acknowledging God’s existence before he left this world, he made his peace with the Lord and opened his Bible to 1 Corinthians 15…

Last edited:

Mohammed_123

Veteran
Ok, your previous post makes sense if you are Kais. What is the point of multiple accounts? I can see someone wanting to remake if they changed their name. But using multiples at once is a bit deceptive, yes?

It is interesting how Muhammad is the most popular name on the planet.I've seen @Tidal constantly compare Jesus with Muhammad using his "spot the diff" rhetoric, but he never touches on millions of Muslims naming there children Muhammad while Jesus's name is extremely rare amongst Christian children. Other then Mexicans (who pronounce Jesus as "Hey-sous") I never see it at all here in the USA.

Maybe the rarity of Jesus has something to do with most worshiping the prophet. Guess that would make it blasphemous. Perhaps Muhammad being the most popular has something to do with hiding the mahdi who will carry that name? Allahu alam.

Might be worth pointing out Jesus's Arabic name (Isa) is extremely popular across the globe as well mostly amongst Muslim children of course.

Ya, kinda droning on, but my foot prevents sleep atm. May God guide you.
i have left a message for the admin in the other thread as my account seems to be locked out...and the email servers are not working.

i do not need multiple accounts to state the truth!

Maldarker

Star

No atheistism is a religion. Just in the act of believing in nothing and you would fight that to the end right? nothing out there where just random crap happened to evolve into this reality. That takes a lot of faith & belief. Good on you. Just let you in on something your god's name is nothing, and likes your offering of faith & belief.

Tidal

Star
I don’t want to idolise anyone. I’ll hear what people have to say, and enjoy their art, but I will never blindly worship anyone. Jesus included.

You don't have to "worship" Jesus mate, just think of him as a great role model.
Same with Elvis, we all lurv him to bits but that doesn't mean we "worship" him, right Elv?

Daze

Superstar
I think most Christians would regard naming their kids "Jesus" as a mark of disrespect to Jesus..:)
I likely has to do with blasphemy, as i mentioned most of your brethren worship the prophet.

You'll never see a Muslim named Allah so. The mere statement itself is blasphemous as it attempts to compare the creation to the Creator

All the same it is interesting how millions and millions of Muslims have taken the names Isa and Muhammad, it is a show of respect and emulation if nothing else.

Daze

Superstar
i have left a message for the admin in the other thread as my account seems to be locked out...and the email servers are not working.

i do not need multiple accounts to state the truth!
This is perfectly understandable if your other account is not accessible.

Far a your other post where you go into numerology... Like i said. If you ever manage to break free of your demons you might actually find truth, but the devil is a deceiver.

A Freeman

Superstar
Jesus (Isa) said he was the Son of God, yet muslims say he wasn't, so they're calling him a liar!
Not much respect for him there..;)
It was The Immortal Spirit-Being, known here on Earth as The Messiah/Christ, that truthfully stated He IS the Son of God, and that He is "NOT OF THIS WORLD".

Jesus WAS the mortal human son of Mary, whom The Messiah/Christ incarnated 2000 years ago. Jesus very clearly was born of this world, crucified in this world, and resurrected by Father (God) in this world.

It really couldn't be any simpler.

Unfortunately, MINOs (Muslims In Name Only), not only call both Jesus (Isa) and Christ liars (and clearly don't know the difference between the two, like many of their CINO counterparts), but have the audacity to falsely claim the Koran (Quran) denies the crucifixion of Jesus, because they refuse to obey the COMMAND in the Koran to read and study The Law and the Gospel, and then wonder why NONE of them properly understand the Bible or the Koran, the latter of which was sent to CONFIRM the Bible, not to contradict it.

It would be humorous if it weren't so tragically stupid, particularly given God has committed all Judgment to Christ.

Satan has done a very thorough job with his organized religions, to divide and conquer us, and keep people arguing about the differences between their made-up doctrines, traditions and superstitions, instead of focusing on being more like Christ. How many times have we been warned to stay away from all of the silly priests, pastors, rabbis, and imams, NONE of which work for God?

Tidal

Star
..MINOs (Muslims In Name Only),have the audacity to falsely claim the Koran (Quran) denies the crucifixion of Jesus...

Yes, their Koran claims the crucifixion was only some kind of illusion or con trick, and that a "stunt double" stood in for Jesus..:)

[Koran 4.157] "..they did not kill him nor did they crucify him, but it appeared to them so like Isa.."

A Freeman

Superstar
Yes, that's what they claim, even though that isn't what the Koran (Quran) actually says.

Annotated and In context, please see the passage in question from the Koran (Quran), which no MINO (Muslim In Name Only) has ever correctly understood.

Sura 4:157-159
4:157. That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ the son of Mary, the Messenger of God";- but they killed Christ not, nor crucified Christ (John 1:10), but so it was made to appear to them (as they crucified the human body called Jesus, that Christ the spirit-being used - Psalm 22; Isaiah 52:13 to 54:1; Zechariah 11:10-13; Matthew 27), and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) Knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed Christ not:-
4:158. NAY, GOD RAISED HIM UP UNTO HIMSELF and God is Exalted in Power, and in Wisdom;-
4:159. And, of the People of The Book, they all MUST believe him (Christ) before their death; and on The Day of Judgment he will be a witness against them (and you) (Sura 43:61);-

Note well: Sura 4:157 is probably the most misunderstood verse in the Koran. IF it is read properly, it provides us with CLEAR SIGNS AND CONVINCING PROOF that The Messiah/Christ, the immortal spirit-Being incarnated inside the mortal human Jesus (John 1:14, Sura 2:87, Sura 2:253, Sura 5:113), was NOT crucified; but JESUS WAS CRUCIFIED AND RAISED FROM THE DEAD BY GOD HIMSELF, as it says throughout the Bible and Koran, including in the very next verse (Sura 4:158).

It is IMPOSSIBLE for puny humans to kill an immortal spirit-Being (Soul), exactly as Christ Himself said, which is exactly what the counterfeit Jews thought they could do by crucifying Jesus (the mortal son of the virgin Mary).

Matthew 10:28 And fear not them which kill the body, BUT ARE NOT ABLE TO KILL THE SOUL: but rather fear Him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell-fire.

Of course the spiritually blind also miss two other references in the Koran (Quran) which likewise CONFIRM the crucifixion, death and resurrection of Jesus.

Sura 6:122. Can he who was dead (Jesus – Matt. 27:50-54, Mark 15:37-39, Luke 23:44-47, John 19:30-42) to whom We gave life (Matt. 28:5-10, Mark 16:6-8, Luke 24, John 20), and a Light (John 3:19-21, John 8:3) with which he (Christ) walks amongst men, be like him who is in the depths of darkness (Lucifer), from which he can never come out? Thus to those without Faith their own deeds seem pleasing (Deut. 4:28, Matt. 6:5).

And the following direct quote from Jesus where He prophesied His own death and resurrection AGAIN, confirming the Old Covenant and New Covenant prophecies and the Gospel accounts. It even contains a warning that they (MINOs) will still try to argue in vain against the crucifixion and resurrection.

Sura 19:33-34
19:33. So Peace is on me the day I was born, THE DAY THAT I DIE, AND THE DAY THAT I SHALL BE RAISED UP TO LIFE (again)!"
19:34. SUCH (WAS) JESUS THE SON OF MARY: (IT IS) A STATEMENT OF TRUTH, about which they (vainly) dispute.

Choosing to argue against God's Anointed One (Christ) and pretending that God and His Christ are liars, is breathtakingly and fatally stupid and short-sighted. All who do so will find themselves in The Fire on the Last day, exactly as we've been repeatedly warned.

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
Then there are the CINOs (Christians in Name Only), who are likewise deluded by their own organized religion into believing the very obvious LIE that Jesus was only dead for parts of two days and two nights, when straight out of the mouth of Jesus we have Christ telling us Jesus would be dead and buried for 3 days AND 3 nights in the heart of the Earth.

Matthew 12:39-40
12:39 But he answered and said unto them, An evil and unfaithfull generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonah:
12:40 For as Jonah was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of Man be three days AND three nights in the heart of the earth.

Friday night + Saturday night = 2 nights, NOT 3 nights. Can roughly 2 billion CINOs really not count to three? Particularly about something as important as the centerpiece of Christianity: the crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus?

Jesus was crucified on a WEDNESDAY ("in the midst of the week" -- Dan. 9:27) and was resurrected on the following weekly Sabbath day (Saturday), which is why the two Marys upon their arrival early Sunday found the tomb EMPTY. All who do so will find themselves in The Fire on the Last day, exactly as we've been repeatedly warned.

Celebrating "Good" Friday and Easter/Ishtar Sun-day is calling Christ a liar, which is breathtakingly and fatally stupid and short-sighted. But that is exactly what over 2 billion CINOs are doing, because they choose to believe in their evil organized religion and its spiritually blind leaders instead of Christ.

Last edited: