Do all religions lead us to God?

Daze

Superstar
But from what Jesus say in other parts of scripture ....
Why is it impossible to answer the most basic questions?

I don't know if you know but due to the Bibles heavy edits, there exist over 2000 versions of the Bible today and we can answer my one and only question by simply using another version.

For instance in John 5:30 King James version it states...

I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me. (John 5:30 KJV)

With this we deduce what everyone already knew. God sent Jesus. Exactly like he sent every other prophet.
Clearly they are two different beings no matter how many mental gymnastics you want to apply.

Lets go to another verse. Another one we both know you will ignore and dance around like you have done with John 5:30. (God sent Jesus, why is this so hard to understand?)

When Jesus was about to be crucified he said...
My God, My God, why hast thou forsaken me? (Matthew 27 : 46)
So what is going on here? Is God bi-polar or maybe like the Muslims and Jews say, Jesus and God the Father are actually 2 separate individual beings?

Yes, we both know you will ignore this verse and just give me a different verse. Like every Christian before and after you. No ones arguing the Bible wasn't edited by mans hand so mentioning completely different verses changes literally nothing.

So... how can "god" ask himself if he has forsaken himself?

TokiEl

Superstar
No ones arguing the Bible wasn't edited by mans hand so mentioning completely different verses changes literally nothing.
The Bible is God's book and the quran is the devil's book according to God's book the Bible.

God is able to preserve His book.

Just for show L0L.

No ask Him.

recure

Established
Reminder that Daze will evade and accuse you of derailing threads for asking him to provide proof for claims he makes in his threads but has no scruples about constantly derailing other threads and goading you to answer questions about the Trinity. His questions alone show that he doesn't understand what he is arguing against, either when it comes to the prophetic-exegetical nature of OT passages quoted in the Gospels, or having a conception of the Trinity that people actually believe in (he obviously thinks that Trinitarianism is Sabellianism). The fact that he does it everywhere in spite of the forum rules shows to me that he himself is an opportunistic anti-Christian troll rather than a zealot of his faith (unless these things are mutually compatible).

Maldarker

Star
It is impossible to grasp. Jesus is god, the Father is god. However Jesus is not the father? The Father is not Jesus?

How does this make since to anyone that hasn't been indoctrinated with it from the cradle?
That's what it boils down to, cognitive dissonance.

Recall when Jesus said...
By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who sent me.
(John 5:30)

..exactly like every prophet before and after him.

Not only does Jesus admit to being completely powerless without God, he also says God sent him.
He also highlights how they are DIFFERENT. "Not myself but Him who sent me" Re-read that.

"Not Myself but Him who sent me"..
Read it again
"Not Myself but Him who sent me"

WHO SENT JESUS?????????

As i have repeatedly mentioned there are over 90 verses in the Bible that reject the divinity of Jesus while there is not a single one.. Not One verse where Jesus says.. "worship me".

You are free to believe what you like, but you should know those who break the first commandment will return to an angry Lord when they find the grave.

God guides whomever he wills.
And worshipping Allah a false god gets you to the same place so...apples to apples? Thou shall have no false gods before me so.... again gets you to the same place. I think i'll stick to the one who saved a wretch like me.

AmazingGrace

Established

I don't know if you know but due to the Bibles heavy edits, there exist over 2000 versions of the Bible today and we can answer my one and only question by simply using another version.

I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me. (John 5:30 KJV)

With this we deduce what everyone already knew. God sent Jesus. Exactly like he sent every other prophet.
Clearly they are two different beings no matter how many mental gymnastics you want to apply.

Lets go to another verse. Another one we both know you will ignore and dance around like you have done with John 5:30. (God sent Jesus, why is this so hard to understand?)

So what is going on here? Is God bi-polar or maybe like the Muslims and Jews say, Jesus and God the Father are actually 2 separate individual beings?

Yes, we both know you will ignore this verse and just give me a different verse. Like every Christian before and after you. No ones arguing the Bible wasn't edited by mans hand so mentioning completely different verses changes literally nothing.

I see this conversation is leading nowhere and we're out of topic of this thread, so take this as my last answer to this topic.

Can you explain to me how quantum entanglement works, what is energy, what is light, a particle or a wave, and why? Please let me know if you do, I long to know. I'm sure you would get Nobel prize for it. If we fail to understand important yet basic parts of His creation, I am not surprised that God Himself is much more incomprehensible, to the point where it might not make sense in our stupid limited minds, and I would not blame people for not being able to fully explain Him. You would have to be God to fully understand God.

I see you don't want to, neither try to understand it, even with the visualizations of different dimensions that explain it quite nicely.

Quran was also heavily edited through out history. I see discussions on this leading nowhere. If God is really God, and if he wanted to send his message to people through a book, he should be powerful enough to keep the message clear despite the changes and translation.

Last edited:

Maldarker

Star
Sounds interesting, would you mind to elaborate it more?
Just thinking that the way in the bible it is explained that JESUS appeared to many :1 Corinthians 15:6 After that, he appeared to more than five hundred of the brothers and sisters at the same time. The only thing close is quantum mechanics that explains this like two of the same electron appearing in two different places at the same time.

As a Unitarian, I approve of this message. :cool:;) However, I'm fascinated, and somewhat amused with how often this subject comes up on these boards.

Wigi

Veteran
"And now, O Father, glorify Me together with Yourself, with the glory which I had with You before the world was."
John 17:5

@Daze When Jesus took the sins of the world at the cross, God's perfect triune nature ceased to be because of the sin that Jesus carried on His flesh.
But once risen from the dead, God manifested His triune nature again to the world with a glorified body.

So the Jews answered and said to Him, “What sign do You show to us, since You do these things?” Jesus answered and said to them, “Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.” But He was speaking of the temple of His body. Therefore, when He had risen from the dead, His disciples remembered that He had said this to them; and they believed the Scripture and the word which Jesus had said."
John 2:18‭-‬19‭, ‬21‭-‬22

Alleluia

Daze

Superstar
And worshipping Allah a false god gets you to the same place so...apples to apples? Thou shall have no false gods before me so.... again gets you to the same place. I think i'll stick to the one who saved a wretch like me.
I'm sure you don't know much about Islam, but you should know "Allah" is nothing more then the Arabic word for God. In fact if you read a Bible in Arabic you will find Allah everywhere in it.

This is الله (Allah).

This is Genesis 1-5 in Arabic. I have edited this screenshot pointing out the word الله with red arrows.
Screenshot_2021-05-18 Genesis 1 - الإنجيل العربي Arabic Bible (SVD) - CopticChurch net.jpg

Go ahead, verify the source yourself. Its the Bible in Arabic.

Palistinian priest.jpg

Last edited:

Daze

Superstar
I see this conversation is leading nowhere and we're out of topic of this thread,
Truth be told I've been debating trinitarians for like a decade and you're all the same. There are more then 90 verses in the Bible the refute the divinity of Jesus and it doesn't matter which one i bring, it will always be ignored and replies given that don't have anything what so ever to do with the proof that i brought.

I don't expect to get through your 30, 40, 50 years of indoctrination. My posts are more for people on the fence.
End of the day does 1+1+1 equal 1? No of course not and that is easy to prove using the Bible.

Whether you like it or not God created Jesus. The Bible makes this clear as day.

For as the Father has life in Himself, so he has granted the Son to have life in himself. (John 5:26)

Exactly like you, me and all of the rest of Gods creation. Sadly there are many that won't realize this until Jesus tells them himself.

Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?’
Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you workers of lawlessness! (Matthew 7: 22-23)

Ya ya, "that verse is not talking about those who worshiped the prophet, its about something else"..I've heard it all before. Some people can't see their nose upon their own face.

O People of the Scripture, do not commit excess in your religion or say about Allah except the truth. The Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, was but a messenger of Allah and His word which He directed to Mary and a soul [created at a command] from Him. So believe in Allah and His messengers. And do not say, “Three”; desist – it is better for you. Indeed, Allah is but one God. Exalted is He above having a son. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. And sufficient is Allah as Disposer of affairs. (4:171 Quran)

Daze

Superstar
As a Unitarian, I approve of this message. :cool:;) However, I'm fascinated, and somewhat amused with how often this subject comes up on these boards.
Ya no kidding. As I've said before its the proverbial dead horse on VC.

I got back on this topic because of the title. Red made this thread while he worships a prophet.
And the crowds were saying, “This is the prophet Jesus, from Nazareth in Galilee.” (Matthew 21:11)
When Jesus walked amongst us, all knew him to be a prophet. The Bible repeatedly calls him one.

Red should change the title to "Do all religions lead to Jesus".
The title as it is, is deceptive.

Imagine if a Hindu made this thread with the exact same title?
While most don't realize this is a Hindu's god (one of them as they are numerous).
Kali.jpg
Kali, I don't know about you but that's not my Lord, nor is anything else within the creation.
But to millions and millions of Hindus, that is one of their gods.

Daze

Superstar
"And now, O Father, glorify Me together with Yourself, with the glory which I had with You before the world was."
John 17:5

@Daze When Jesus took the sins of the world at the cross, God's perfect triune nature ceased to be because of the sin that Jesus carried on His flesh.
But once risen from the dead, God manifested His triune nature again to the world with a glorified body.

So the Jews answered and said to Him, “What sign do You show to us, since You do these things?” Jesus answered and said to them, “Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.” But He was speaking of the temple of His body. Therefore, when He had risen from the dead, His disciples remembered that He had said this to them; and they believed the Scripture and the word which Jesus had said."
John 2:18‭-‬19‭, ‬21‭-‬22

Alleluia
So when "god" died, who was taking care of the world?

Moses once asked the Creator, "do you sleep"?
The Creator responded by telling the prophet Moses to hold a glass bottle in each hand.

Moses did this for hours eventually falling asleep. When he woke he seen the bottles lying on the floor busted in a 1000 pieces.
The Almighty said "If i slept the 7 heavens would come crashing down just like those bottles did.

Its only a 90 second video, but i know most don't watch videos, so i told you the story before hand.

End of the day you believe God died.

Daze

Superstar
Quran was also heavily edited through out history.
I suggest you learn about Islam from non-Islamic hate sites. Fact is the Quran has not been edited one iota because God himself protects it.

Indeed, it is We who sent down the message [i.e., the Qur’ān], and indeed, We will be its guardian. (15:9 Quran)

Many have tried to change the Quran, every single one has failed. For a modern example take a look at China today. They literally intend to change the Quran. Do you think they will be able to change a single word?

Follow this story and see how it goes because China has gone on the record with this.

Consider this fact Grace. We can take every Bible, every Torah, Every Quran, every single holy book on the planet and throw them all into the sea while only the Quran can be restored perfectly.

How is this possible? Because millions around the world have memorized it word for word. It is preserved in a way that only God can erase.

Put it to the test, Learn a verse, any verse in the Quran. something simple. Like "Qul huwa Allahu ahad". Which means God is one. Now go around a Muslim child in a practicing family and say "Qul abuwa Allahu ahad" and you will hear this child correct you.
Go on, try it.

Tidal

Star
I suggest you learn about Islam from non-Islamic hate sites...

The bottom line is that Islam was founded by a bloke who went alone into a cave, then came out and said "An angel in there told me to write the Koran".
No offence to Mohammed, but why should we or anybody else believe him?

I'm sure you don't know much about Islam, but you should know "Allah" is nothing more then the Arabic word for God. In fact if you read a Bible in Arabic you will find Allah everywhere in it.

This is الله (Allah).

This is Genesis 1-5 in Arabic. I have edited this screenshot pointing out the word الله with red arrows.
View attachment 56051

Go ahead, verify the source yourself. Its the Bible in Arabic.

View attachment 56053
What @DesertRose posted in the army of satan thread about the topic of the name Allah was also helpful:

Hallelujah means Praise God in both secular and religious sense. The Jewish interpretation means Praise Jah (abbreviation of "Yahweh"). It is also used in Revelation 19:1 as Alleluia. It is possible that Hallelujah consists of both Hall (praise) and elujah (El or Eloh or Allah). If Hallelujah means praise Allah, then in this case, no one has been able to eliminate the name "ALLAH" from the originals of the Bible. Consider this divine intervention!

The exact sound of the four letters YHWH is known to neither the Jews nor the Gentiles, (Gentile is anyone who is not Jewish!). The European Christians replaced the letter Y with J as follows:

Yehuda changed to Judah
Yusuf changed to Joseph
Yunus changed to Jonah
Yeheshua changed to Joshua
Yehowa changed to Jehovah
Yehudi changed to Jewish
YHWH changed to JHVH

YHWH became Yahweh and JHVH became Jehovah! Jehovah Witnesses say that the Letters YHWH occur in the Hebrew Scriptures 6823 times, and it occurs with combination with the word "Elohim" 156 times in Genesis alone. This combination YHWH / ELOHIM has been consistently translated in the English Bible as "Lord God." Since the Jews did not articulate the word YHWH for centuries, and since the Chief Rabbis would not allow the unspeakable to be heard, they have forfeited the right to claim dogmatically how the word should sound. We have to seek the aid of the Arabic language to revive Hebrew, a language that had once died out. In every linguistic difficulty, recourse has to be made to the Arabic, a sister language, which has remained alive and viable.

Note the startling resemblance between the two languages; very often the same sounding words carry identical meaning in both:

HEBREW
ARABIC ENGLISH
Shalom Salaam Peace
Yaum Yaum Day
Ikhud Ahad One
Elah Ilah God
Yahuwa Ya Huwa Oh he

YHWH, YaHuWa, Ya HuWa all means the very same thing; "Ya" is a vocative and an exclamatory particle in both Hebrew and Arabic, meaning Oh. Also notice the similarity of huwa, Huwa, and he in Hebrew, Arabic, and English. Together, they mean Oh He! So instead of YHWH ELOHIM, we now have:

Oh HE! ELOHIM. This is very close to Surah 112 in the Quran: "Say: He is Allah,"

The suffix "IM" of the word "ELOHIM" is a plural of respect in Hebrew. In Arabic and Hebrew, there are two types of plurals: one for numbers and the other for honor as in royal proclamations. Since the plural of honors is uncommon in the language of the European, he has confused these plurals to connote a plurality of God, hence his justification of the Doctrine of the Trinity.

El in Hebrew means God and this was His name in the northern kingdom of Israel when it separated into two kingdoms. EL also was known to be the God of Abraham. El is also the name of God that Jesus called upon on the cross "Eli", (Eli means my God). This means that El, Elah, Eloh, and ELOHIM are not distinctly different words. They all represent the single Arabic name Allah.

In the English Bible, "New and improved Edition," edited by Rev. C.I. Scofield, D.D., with his Bible Commentary in comment No. 1, the eight authors concur that:

"Elohim, (sometimes El or Elah), English form God, the first of the three primary names of Deity, is a uni-plural noun formed from EL = strength, or the strong one, and Allah,"

All the authors agreed that Allah is a name of God. However, in a later version with new authors, "The New Scofield Reference Bible." the name Allah was taken out. Western Christian scholars simply do not want any association with Allah, the God of Eastern Christians and Muslims.

There is no difficulty in understanding that in the languages of the world, every nation has given a distinctive name to God. Most of these names are attributive names, describing some aspect of God. But the proper name for God Almighty in the Semitic languages’ i.e. in the mother tongues of Moses, Jesus, and Muhammad (Peace be upon them all) is Allah. The name Allah exists in the Arabic Bible. The name Allah came from the lips of Jesus. The name Allah exists in the western world in "Hallelujah." In Revelation 19:1, John saw a vision, in which he heard the angels in the heaven singing alleluia. This vision is the same as the Islamic tradition that the angels are praising Allah all the time.

If you look in the Second College Edition, The American Heritage Dictionary, you will find the following:

Babel: Akkadian bab- ilu (also in Arabic) Bab, door or gate, El, God.

Ishmael: Hebrew (Ismael in Arabic) yisma, He will hear, El, God.

Until now in the Middle East most names have meanings. In Babylonian mythology, Marduk was called Bel (B + El), meaning "Lord." Also Israel means, "He fights with God." Also notice the vowel u at the end of bab- ilu, which means a vowel exists after El or IL. Therefore in ancient languages El meant God, and a vowel can be added to EL or IL. If you add to that Hallelujah, Eli, Eli la’ma sa-bach’tha-ni, Allah in Scofield's Bible, and the Arabic Bible, you will come to the conclusion that the name Allah, the Almighty, has been in existence for thousands of years. One may argue that El does not pronounce Allah. But El has been translated from Akkadian and Hebrew to Greek, to Latin, and then to English. And if you want to know what time can do to the pronunciation and writing in the same language, consider the following:

"Yes" is written and pronounced "Yeah"

"Want to" is written and pronounced "wanna"

"Got to" is written and pronounced "gotta"

And this only happened in few decades in the same language, without translation to four languages in at least 5000 years.

What is His Name? ALLAH.

source: http://www.usislam.org/46hisname.htm

Kindly watch the series and if inclined comment on it.:)

Daze

Superstar
The bottom line is that Islam was founded by a bloke who went alone into a cave, then came out and said "An angel in there told me to write the Koran".
No offence to Mohammed, but why should we or anybody else believe him?
No offense to you Tidal but i think the bottom line is you have credibility with no one on these boards.

You've pushed so much main stream narrative on multiple topics I do believe you have alienated practically everyone. With this in mind your opinions on Islam have about as much value as a snow cone in Alaska does.

But to answer your question for others. Look into the proofs of Islam. They are uncountable and undeniable.

Tidal

Star
...your opinions on Islam have about as much value as a snow cone in Alaska does.

I admire your nerve in trying to promote Islam mate, but you're flogging a dead horse!
Christianity rules the world, live with it.. :p
--------------------------------------------------------------

I admire your nerve in trying to promote Islam mate, but you're flogging a dead horse!
Christianity rules the world, live with it.. :p
--------------------------------------------------------------

Most widespread = best?

Ok, let's all get tapeworms.

Its about quality not quantity.

When it was just Jesus peace be upon him and his disciples, were they deficient for want of more followers?

Christianity rules the world?

You don't have to do much to qualify as a Christian you know. You just say some words but the rest of the time you can carry on ogling women from behind tins of soup and support Israel killing innocent people.

Daze

Superstar
Most widespread = best?

Ok, let's all get tapeworms.

Its about quality not quantity.

When it was just Jesus peace be upon him and his disciples, were they deficient for want of more followers?

Christianity rules the world?

You don't have to do much to qualify as a Christian you know. You just say some words but the rest of the time you can carry on ogling women from behind tins of soup and support Israel killing innocent people.
The guy himself rejects half of those numbers. I do believe the word is open hypocrite?

He's used that image so many times now, even after i told him he's being a hypocrite with it, he still uses it.
Why i said above you can't take him serious. I sincerely doubt a single user here does.