Do all religions lead us to God?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Do All Religions Lead Us To God & Share The Same Truth?

By Steven Bancarz| As some of you know, I am a former New Age author for thespiritscience.net and owner/founder of the website and Facebook page for “Spirit Science and Metaphysics”. After an experience of Jesus and doing some deeper studying in the New Age, I realized that Jesus Christ of the Bible is exactly who He claimed to be. I became a born-again Christian and gave up everything I was involved with in the New Age, and since then have received a lot of backlash.

One of the objections that got raised is that one religion cannot possibly be true, and they all point towards the same Divine Truth. Someone said “I can’t understand how it can be right to walk out my door each morning and feel in my soul that everyone around me is wrong”.

How can there be so many world religions, and only one be correct? They must be pointing towards a common universal truth. Isn’t it just absurd, rude, judgmental and even arrogant to claim that YOU have the one true path to God and the majority of the world is lost at sea?

First off, it’s important to point out that if we want to show a position to be false, we can’t do that by pointing to the qualities of the person holding the belief. In your eyes, it may be arrogant to claim that almost all religions are false, but that doesn’t mean the claim itself is false.

If we want to show a claim to be false we need to present an argument against that claim instead of labeling the person presenting that claim to be arrogant as an attempt to invalidate their belief. Otherwise we are simply attacking the personality of the speaker instead of the beliefs the speaker is holding, and are committing a patented ad hominem fallacy.

I think most people realize this and are just genuinely curious about how to reconcile this problem. So here we go.

[continues]...

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
The website source is "reasons for Jesus"? When Christianity is the Only religion on the planet that worships a prophet, isn't the title misleading?

Maybe you should change it to....

Do All Religions Lead Us To Jesus & Share The Same Truth?

Least that would be more honest in my humble opinion.
Tbh I stand by my original title...

If God is real and has a definite identity, that will mean that certain things will be true of Him and others will not be.

Stephen Bancarz (author of the article) came out from the world of the New Age (which is essentially a westernised version of Hinduism) where “both, and” is the attempted harmonisation of apparently conflicting ideas.

The Christian conception of God makes claims that the Islamic one does not, and that view contradicts in places as well. Accordingly 2+2 cannot make 4 and 5.

Logically, both views may mischaracterise God and therefore be incorrect, but logic dictates that contradictory views cannot all be true.

billy t

Veteran
No, they don't. Allah says "this is my straight path, follow IT and do not follow the others paths because they will separate you from HIS path".

The concept that all religions lead to God is part of new age spirituality and is a revival of ancient paganism. A lot of these ideas are based on the writings of occultists such as HV Blavatsky and Alice Bailey who promoted the concept of "collective consciousness". Also as Red Sky in the Morning pointed out these ideas go back to Hinduism. Blavatsky was heavily influenced by Hindu philosophies. Seemingly we are all one and will eventually unite on one understanding and reach a point of enlightenment where "Matireya" will come to bring us to the ultimate level of enlightenment where we ourselves will be "gods".

This is all a plot to take Muslims, Orthodox Jews and Christians away from their moral teachings so they can be persuaded to accept the liberal ideals that the big boys want to push on mankind. It easy to promote liberal ideals when you tell people that there is no good and bad. New age spirituality promotes the idea that the truth and morality are relative. Therefore, nothing is morally wrong. If a man molests children then it is just his personal interpretation and according to many new agers you can't say he is wrong. Many new agers will claim this is not what they believe but their own writings indicate otherwise. Muslims, Christians and Orthodox Jews stand in the way of this agenda which is why they are pushing interfaith dialogue and new age spirituality so they can call mankind to an one world religion. This type of nonsense is pushed heavily by the World Demonic Forum where many guest speak about Gaia. David Icke/Dr. Rashid Battar also speaks about these new age concepts by the way and are therefore part of this new age agenda.

Moreover, the concept makes no sense. How can contradictory beliefs all lead to God?! One religion says to worship God alone and the others that that you can worship multiple Gods. One religion says smoking weed is bad and another one says that it brings about enlightenment.

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
God has repeatedly condemned ALL organized religion (ALL of which are polytheistic), their places of business (churches, synagogues, mosques, temples, etc.) and their satanic sales staff (priests, pastors, rabbis, imams, etc.), throughout the Old Covenant, New Covenant and the Koran (Quran).

How can anyone possibly think that ANY of Satan's organized religions could possibly lead anyone to God, when God has condemned them all?

The core message that is repeated throughout Scripture is The Straight and Narrow Way of obedience to God and His Law leads to goodness and life, and disobedience to God and His Law tend to evil and death. If people will start DOING what it actually says in the Scriptures, the Scriptures will prove themselves, exactly as Christ said through the mouth of Jesus.

John 7:16-17
7:16 Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but His that sent me.
7:17 If any man will do His will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or [whether] I speak of myself.

I must be muslim cause I only believe in one God.
Aside I just try to be a do gooder. Just the way I was raised
What a beautiful thing my friend. The core of Islam is in the declaration "Laa [No] ilaha [God] ila [except] Allah, Muhammadan rasul [Muhammad is the Messenger] Allah [of Allah]," or, "There is no God but Allah, and Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah."

This means that there is no deity except God Almighty alone. There is nothing that can approach Him in similarity, and he has no son or daughter, no father, no wife, no second, no partner, no associate, no helper. He alone is worthy of all worship and glory. He is the Creator, the Sustainer, the Protector, and when we die, it is He that will raise us back to life. "You alone we worship, and You alone we ask for help." [The fifth verse of the Quran's first chapter.] We direct our worship and adulation to none other than Him.

He sent guidance to us in the form of Prophets and Messengers to explain to us the purpose of our lives, the afterlife, the Day of Judgement, stories of the Prophets of the past, what is good [prayer, charity, fasting, pilgrimage, speaking kind words, and more] and what is evil [murder, theft, cheating, usury, miserliness, and more], descriptions of paradise, and description of hell.

Above all - the Quran declares the Oneness of God:

Say: He is Allah, the One and Only.

God, the Sustainer.

He does not have offspring, nor was He born.

And there is nothing that is comparable to Him.

[This is the short chapter 112 (there are 114 chapters of the Quran in total)]

Behold Luqman said to his son by way of instruction: "O my son! Join not in worship (others) with Allah: for false worship is indeed the highest wrong-doing. [13:31]

The purpose of life is described by Allah in the Quran -

Did you then think that We had created you without purpose, and that you would never be returned to Us? [23:115]

I created the jinn and humankind only that they might worship Me. [5:156]

And whoever turns away from My remembrance - indeed, he will have a depressed [i.e., difficult] life. [20:124]

˹He is the One˺ Who created death and life in order to test which of you is best in deeds. And He is the Almighty, All-Forgiving. [67:2]

And We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient. Who, when disaster strikes them, say, 'To Allah we belong, and to Him we shall return.' Those are the ones upon whom are blessings from their Lord and mercy. And it is those who are the [rightly] guided. [2:155-157]

Indeed, in the creation of the heavens and the earth and the alternation of the day and night there are signs for people of reason. ˹They are˺ those who remember Allah while standing, sitting, and lying on their sides, and reflect on the creation of the heavens and the earth ˹and pray˺, “Our Lord! You have not created ˹all of˺ this without purpose. Glory be to You! Protect us from the torment of the Fire. [3:190-191]

By time. Man is surely in a state of loss. Except those who believe and do righteous deeds, and exhort one another to the truth and exhort one another to patience. [103:1-3]

The Quran describes the vastness of Allah's mercy and forgiveness -

When My servants ask you ˹O Prophet˺ about Me: I am truly near. I respond to one’s prayer when they call upon Me. So let them respond ˹with obedience˺ to Me and believe in Me, perhaps they will be guided ˹to the Right Way˺. [2:186]

"Allah does not charge a soul except [with that within] its capacity. It will have [the consequence of] what [good] it has gained, and it will bear [the consequence of] what [evil] it has earned." [2:286]

Say: "O my Servants who have transgressed against their souls! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah: for Allah forgives all sins: for He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. [39:53]

If you wish to find out more Maes, I would urge you to read the Quran, and to research Islam. If you have any questions, message me whenever you want, or any other Muslim on here.

Here are some resources:

This is a simple breakdown of Islam. Why we believe what we believe.

An article introduction that covers the foundations [what is Islam, its origins, its essential beliefs, worship].

Tidal

Star
Do All Religions Lead Us To God & Share The Same Truth?
Only Christianity fits the bill..:)
All the founders of other religions are just corpses in boxes somewhere, but Jesus is not, spot the difference?

His street cred is off the scale, for a start his arrival was foretold numerous times in the Old T-
Jesus said:- "All things about me in the law of Moses, the Prophets and the Psalms, must be fulfilled...The scriptures testify about me...Moses wrote about me" (Luke 22:44, John 5:46)

And we heard God speaking through him, how kool is that! -
Jesus said - "I say nothing of my own accord, I only say what my father tells me to say.." (John 12:49)

Scientists estimate there might be thousands of intelligent civilisations in the universe-

So it's quite possible Jesus was an alien visitor-

Jesus said- "I know where I came from and where I am going, but you have no idea where I come from or where I am going....you are of this world, I am not of this world.." (John 8:14/ 8:23)

And had the awesome power of God flowing through him-
Jesus said- "Though you do not believe me, believe the miracles" (John 10:38)

And he said he'd come to clue us in about a few things-
Jesus said-"I'll tell you things hidden since the creation of the world" (Matt 13:35)

Hey Spock will you listen to him?

"Affirmative, it would be illogical not to listen to an alien visitor, I'm all ears"..

Daze

Superstar
Tbh I stand by my original title...

If God is real and has a definite identity, that will mean that certain things will be true of Him and others will not be.

Stephen Bancarz (author of the article) came out from the world of the New Age (which is essentially a westernised version of Hinduism) where “both, and” is the attempted harmonisation of apparently conflicting ideas.

The Christian conception of God makes claims that the Islamic one does not, and that view contradicts in places as well. Accordingly 2+2 cannot make 4 and 5.

Logically, both views may mischaracterise God and therefore be incorrect, but logic dictates that contradictory views cannot all be true.
As you may have noticed, I deleted my comment almost as soon as i posted it because i decided the argument wasn't worth it. But since you've grabbed it I might as well respond.

What do you mean by "Christian concept of God"? There are more then a few million Christians who say Jesus is not God, are there not? Todd on these forums is one of them. While the majority worship the prophet Jesus, not all of Christians do. I'd wager a good 10% dont and out of 2 billion, 10% is a massive number.

Speaking of contradictions. The trinity theory contradicts itself.

1621209943984.jpeg How is this possible? Short answer, its not.

Have you considered the religion before Christianity (Judaism) and the one after (Islam) both worship God the father alone?

When those before you don't.. and those after you say "Jesus is not God".. along with numerous verses in your own book..

I mean Jesus himself worshiped God the father.
One of those days Jesus went out to a mountainside to pray, and spent the night praying to God. (Luke 6:12)

How do you reconcile verses like this Red?
My God, My God, why hast thou forsaken me? (Matthew 27:46)
How can you even read that and say they are both one Lord?

The evidence in the Bible is clear.
No one knows about that day or hour, not even the Son, but the Father only. (Matthew 24:36)
God alone has encompassing knowledge about everything. Is there anything me or you can know that God doesn't know Red? Is this possible?

Indeed, God is one, alone without partner.

10 c.jpg

Read the 1st commandment. Then read it again.. Then again until it begins to sink in.

Have you given this thread any consideration Red?

Tidal

Star
Seeing that you have denounced millions of Christians like Catholics you should say..
Just.. keeping it honest Tidal..
Yes, yes i know. To you they are not Christian, but they beg to differ.

We know there are plenty of phoney "christians" around, that's why Jesus said:-
"Not all who call me "Lord, Lord" will enter the kingdom of heaven. Then I'll tell them plainly, I never knew you, get away from me" (Matt 7:21-23)

PS- as a matter of interest, are there such things as phoney muslims?

Daze

Superstar
PS- as a matter of interest, are there such things as phoney muslims?
Absolutely, I used to have a co-worker who told everyone he was Muslim. I remember asking him basic questions one day during lunch and found out he didn't believe the world was gonna be destroyed like the Quran dictates.

Muslims believe the Quran to be the word of God so if you disagree with any of it you've left the fold of Islam. As time went on i found out this boy didn't even know how to pray while a Muslim prays 5 times a day, everyday.

Of course there are many "fake Muslims" out there. But this doesn't negate you equating all Muslmis to the actions of one who claims to follow the deen while ignoring the nut cases who claim to follow your religion. It only makes you look like a hypocrite.

Tidal

Star
Of course there are many "fake Muslims" out there. But this doesn't negate you equating all Muslmis to the actions of one who claims to follow the deen while ignoring the nut cases who claim to follow your religion. It only makes you look like a hypocrite.

As a matter of interest are you saying muslim terrorists are nut cases too?

Daze

Superstar
As a matter of interest are you saying muslim terrorists are nut cases too?

Whoever kills a soul it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one, it is as if he had saved mankind entirely.
(5:32 Quran)

I'm saying one who goes against the teachings of Islam can not hope to represent it. Regardless of what they lay claim to.

Can one who denies the existent of Jesus ever be a Christian Tidal?

The answer is so obvious the question can not be anything other then rhetorical, meant for reflection.

Daze

Superstar
One thing I like about Muslims is that they have One God evil or good I don't know.
As much as some people hate to hear it and others will never admit to it, the God of Islam is God the father.

There is only one and there will ever only be One Creator.

That said all things come from God. Good and evil. Many Christians constantly renounce this, they even give creation powers to the devil. Some even going so far as to call satan "the god of this world" ...as if that loser has any divine powers what so ever.

None the less God created good and evil as a test for all of us... And what is life but a test to see who is best in deed?

"If any good reaches them, they say, “This is from Allah,” but if any evil befalls them, they say, “This happened because of you.”
Say: “
All things are from Allah.” (4:78 Quran)

"I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity
and create disaster; I, the LORD, do all these things." (Isaiah 45:7)

One thing I like about Muslims is that they have One God evil or good I don't know. But many religions worship many gods which I think is a bad idea.
Hello Nazarene, I wrote an answer to this last week which you can read here:

1 -
The lack of evil is the possession of good, and the lack of good is the possession of evil. If God disallows the possibility of evil, He also disallows good.

If everyone by default always did the right thing, are they actually morally good?

No, because the potential to do evil didn’t exist in the first place. It’s like giving a test but highlighting the correct answer for each question. In this way, it isn’t truly a test, and a student who passes doesn’t necessarily have the knowledge. In order to do actual good, there must be the potential to do evil, just as to be considered an excellent student, there must be the potential to have not known the answers.

Can a stethoscope used in healing the sick be described as being merciful? Can a computer programmed to be correct be described as truthful? No, because the virtue is automatic/default, there is no possibility except for good, and therefore it cannot actually be described as being virtue.

If God had intended to create a being that was only capable of goodness, he would have made humans angels, but we are not angels. Hence, it is the belief in Islam that the most righteous of men and women are superior to angels, because the angels do not have any inclination to disobedience or evil, while a righteous man does possess these whims and desires, but resists them and overcomes them in order to obey and submit to God.

Heaven cannot be attained by an angel, but can be attained by a human.

2 -
If you say that God does not allow for evil, this presents a very big problem for your theology. If there is a force that is outside the realm of the omnipotent God's control, this severely undermines God's all-encompassing sovereignty and implies that there is a duality - a good deity, and a bad deity, and this equates to polytheism and henotheism, not monotheism.

If you continue to explain what should be the most obvious tenets of religion (i.e. what am I directing my worship to?) by virtue of mystery, you could eventually say something akin to what agnostics/deists say: "Well, God's existence is a mystery. If he does exist he would not care if we worship him or not, and if he does not exist then it is sufficient to live a good life."

3 -
The purpose of life as described in the Quran:

"Who has created death and life, that He may test you which of you is best in deed. And He is the All-Mighty, the Oft-Forgiving." [Quran 67:2]

"And I did not create the jinn and mankind except to worship Me." [Quran 51:56]

"Did you then think that We had created you without purpose, and that you would never be returned to Us?" [Quran 23:115]

"Allah does not charge a soul except [with that within] its capacity. It will have [the consequence of] what [good] it has gained, and it will bear [the consequence of] what [evil] it has earned." [Quran 2:286]

"Indeed, in the creation of the heavens and the earth and the alternation of the day and night there are signs for people of reason. ˹They are˺ those who remember Allah while standing, sitting, and lying on their sides, and reflect on the creation of the heavens and the earth ˹and pray˺, “Our Lord! You have not created ˹all of˺ this without purpose. Glory be to You! Protect us from the torment of the Fire." [Quran 3:190-191]

"And We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient. Who, when disaster strikes them, say, 'To Allah we belong, and to Him we shall return.'" [Quran 2:155]
Long story short, if there was a God of good only, that would imply that He had no control over evil (but that is false since God is all-powerful), and it would also imply that there was another God/several Gods who controlled evil, and this would amount to many Gods, which is polytheism, and not monotheism. In Islam, Allah - the Creator - has created both good and evil to test which of us can best overcome evil, and become best in deeds. Good and evil are a choice you make, and goodness is rewarded while evil is punished.

For further information you can refer to this video, which is part of a wider series on the reason for evil.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
@Daze

You said “What do you mean by "Christian concept of God"? There are more then a few million Christians who say Jesus is not God, are there not?”

Let me be very clear. There may well be a few million people who identify as Christians who say Jesus is not God. Jehovah’s Witnesses for this description very well. More recently, the Trifaith institute attempts interfaith unity by diminishing Jesus and elevating the Abrahamic connection.

I guess this touches on the trans debate too as there are many men who now identify as women. Even the outer appearance may change to reflect this self-identification but does that make them truly female?

One of the most interesting studies I have followed is on the attributes of God as revealed in the Bible. There are obviously many, but even taking some, attributes apply to Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

I won’t try to instigate a spiritual tug of war (I often think the best way is to share a position and back it up with reasoning, like in maths where you show your working out), so here are some links to a series of studies that consider each of these characteristics, along with examples of where the Bible shows them applying to each member of the Godhead.

Part 1

Part 2 - The Trinity in the Old Testament

Part 3 - The Trinity in the New Testament

^Anyone who is interested in the question can check out the above, open a Bible and come to their own conclusions. Or not ;-)

^ I think this old advert says it well

Last edited:
Isn't this the same as Ying & Yang? Good and evil? Duality? Black & white like the masons? Do I need to kill, cheat, hurt someone to know what it feels like? I don't like duality... That was my old me... that is what they believe I guess, that's why they hide an eye. Hiding an eye clearly says to me the people are hiding something bad, that they have a dark side. They believe God is evil and good at same time so are they. This is why I hate symbols. So I go for Jesus. That's why. He is not evil.

Check this video please. This threatening Christians and Muslims just like all world. These can't be the good guys ... I hope not because if they are then I am more lost than
Well, you can consider the angels. They only do good, and can only obey God. They never disobey God. And yet, they cannot attain heaven. Only the human being is a creature who has the possibility of attaining heaven or hell. This is because humans have both evil desires and good desires, but if they are able to overcome temptations and evil desires, then they have surely succeeded, and are worthy of being rewarded by God.

Righteous people such as the Prophets are therefore greater in status in God's eyes than the angels, because even given the possibility of giving into their ego and following Satan, they actively resisted it, struggled against their lower self, strove to act in the most upright and most just way, all out of love and fear of God, and so they are worthy of being rewarded. In this way, life is a test in which we are given options. We are given the ability to choose between these options, as well as intellect by which we are able to know what is right and what is wrong.

God does not approve of the evil we might choose. He does not approve of disbelief for His servants. But in order for this test to be just, we must be able to exercise a degree of choice. If God compelled us to act good at all times, we would have no choice, and therefore the test would not be just. Just like a stethoscope cannot be considered merciful for helping in healing the sick, and a computer that always gives the correct answer cannot be considered truthful, so a human who is programmed to always be good, cannot truly be described as being morally upright or virtuous, because the virtue is programmed into them. So with the possibility of there being goodness and virtue in a person, simultaneously there must have been the possibility that this person could have chosen evil and selfishness, and their goodness is all the more meaningful for there having been this choice.

This is just as in the Bible, where Satan tries to tempt Jesus peace be upon him, but Jesus rejects his vain promises, and chooses the path of truth, and this is more morally significant than if there were no temptation at all, because it is an active choice to follow good, even if it might be more pleasing in the short term to just give in. Similarly, all the stories of the Prophets are stories of the struggle between good and evil, and the defeat of evil even at cost to oneself, because there is a greater and more holy thing to aspire to, which is the pleasure and reward of God Himself.

I will now quote an article, which probably explains it better:

The Qur’an first surprises us by making the problem of evil the very first issue addressed in its very first story, which opens as a dialogue between God and the angels. When God announces to the angels that He intends to create humankind on this earth, the angels ask the very same question that haunts human beings: “Would you place therein one who would spread corruption and bloodshed, while we extol Your Praises and exalt Your Glory?” (Qur’an 2:30). It seems incredibly clever of an author to use humankind’s greatest conundrum as the lead-in to the entire moral and spiritual framework to be developed in the book. Indeed, the Qur’anic approach to the problem of evil is what ex-atheist and professor of mathematics, Dr. Jeffrey Lang, found so compelling about the Islamic worldview that he made it the focus of his book, “Even Angels Ask”, discussing his journey from Atheism to Islam.2

So how does the Qur’an approach the problem of evil? While the argument from Epicurus assumes that the existence of evil is absolute and pointless and could never be intended by a moral deity, the Qur’an unequivocally affirms the opposite. Human suffering plays an essential role in our spiritual and moral development and in our journey towards God. “And We will surely test you with some degree of fear, hunger, loss of wealth, lives and provisions, but give glad-tidings to those who persevere. Those who, when disaster strikes them, say, “Indeed we belong to God, and indeed to Him we will return.”(Qur’an 2:155-6). Clearly, from the Qur’anic paradigm human suffering is not incidental nor bereft of divine wisdom, but rather it unveils the most noble of human qualities – the valiant determination and perseverance of those few who stand up to defend the shores of innocence from the crushing tides of darkness. “Rather, those with faith who left their homes striving and struggling in the cause of God, and those who gave shelter and aid – it is they who are true believers. For them is forgiveness and noble provision”(Qur’an 8:74).

According to Islamic theology, life is not meaningless.“Do you think that We created you with no purpose and that you would not return to us?” (Qur’an 23:115). The Qur’an seems to amazingly reach out and grab us directly, questioning the very attitude that underscores that way we live our lives. According to the Qur’an, life with all of its hardship and pain represents an opportunity to develop one’s spiritual connection with God and grow as a human being.“O Human, indeed you are labouring painfully towards your Lord, but you shall surely meet Him”(Qur’an 84:6). The purpose of life is to come closer to God through acts of moral virtue, righteousness, compassion, and spiritual submission. All such good deeds serve to build our relationship with God and are termed worship in Islam, which God states is the reason for which we were created (Qur’an 51:56).

But there’s more.

Climbing a mountain of moral virtue
In one particular passage, the Qur’an indicates that there is subtle connection between the human’s cognitive capacity, the arduous struggle to do good, and the spiritual ascent towards God.

Verily, We have created the human being in a state of constant toil and hardship. Does he think that no one has power over him? He says, ‘I have squandered much wealth and riches!’ But does he think that no one sees him? Have We not made for him two eyes? And a tongue and two lips? And shown him the two paths? But he attempts not the uphill climb. And what would enable you to comprehend the uphill climb? It is the freeing of a slave. Or feeding on a day of severe hunger the close orphan or the needy person lying in the dust. Then he will become one of those with faith, who urge one another to have patience and urge one another to show compassion and mercy” (Qur’an 90:4-17).

From this passage, we can draw a number of conclusions about the inter-connectedness of three dimensions in Islam: rationality, morality and spirituality. First, the Qur’an informs us that all human beings are brought into a world of constant hardship. One can either seek to escape it and surround themselves with worldly pleasures at the expense of others, or elect to make personal sacrifices to bring about greater moral good and embrace the hardships of life. A human being who chases after material riches and worldly pleasures neglects to use two divinely-endowed faculties – observation and communication. These faculties enable a human being to learn, understand, and reflect on the purpose behind one’s existence. They allow a human being to contemplate the meaninglessness of a life devoted to gratifying one’s personal desires by devouring wealth. To behave in such a manner is to adopt the easier path.

The passage above describes that the ‘uphill climb’ is the harder path. The original Arabic word for an ‘uphill climb’, ‘Aqabah (عَقَبَةَ), not only describes something that is very difficult, it also depicts something strenuous, of great difficulty and hardship and it also depicts something that is like a mountain path ascending higher and higher. Hence, the verse portrays our difficulty and our hardship as ascending a steep mountain. Not only is there difficulty and hardship as we are going through life, but that difficulty and hardship is also part of a spiritual ascent towards God. The classical Qur’anic exegete Imam al-Baghawi writes, “And the mention of [the uphill climb] here is a similitude that God presents for the spiritual struggle against temptations and satan when one strives to do acts of righteousness. He portrays it like a person who undertakes climbing a mountain. God is saying that the human being has not chosen such personal hardship by freeing the slave or feeding [the needy].”

So our spiritual ascent towards God involves a moral struggle to alleviate the suffering of others, which we will adopt if we use our rational faculties. From the foregoing discussion, it is clear that the Qur’an espouses the view that absolute evil does not exist. In fact, the Islamic theologian, Ibn Taymiyyah, defined evil as “that whose non-occurrence is better than its occurrence” – a definition which precludes us from judging as evil anything whose existence facilitates our purpose in life. It reminds us that what is perceived as evil may in fact be dictated by Divine Wisdom for our ultimate benefit, regardless of whether we can fathom such Wisdom or not. In the Islamic paradigm, what is perceived to be evil, is an fact an opportunity for us to develop a closer relationship with God and achieve moral and spiritual growth.

You can read the two parts of the article here -

My apologies if this explanation was too long. Continue asking any questions you have, I am happy to answer them.

Last edited:

AmazingGrace

Established
Sometimes I also think about this, but again and again I'm convinced the path I'm on is the right one. Especially since I started to dig into all this website is about.

I would like to look at things from different perspective, if you don't mind, and answer your question a bit indirectly, but I believe you'll get my point.

One thing I find really interesting while learning about defectors, victims of elite's rituals and abuse and ex-satanists/luciferians, is that so far every one of the people I came across talked about Jesus as their God who helped them out. The Jesus, God and a man, the only begotten son of God, creator of the universe. He helped them, opened locked doors, carried them out of situations, sang to trafficked children, comforted them, healed victims, according to them He is only cure for mk-slaves with mind broken to pieces.

If there is any survivor or defector who escaped, was healed, and was able to survive all the (spiritual) attacks by power of any other God, I did not come across her/his story yet.

Bae Yeon Hee - BTS thread on this forum,
page 236 "My initiation included invoking the jezebel spirit. I took pictures the day before and the day after and had I not taken the pictures I would not have known it was me. The person in those pics were not me... I went from reserved with high morals on sex to no moral all about the Do what thou wilt mindset... Friends asked wth happened to me being a goody goody to the polar opposite. I'm ashamed of myself for behaving that way. That was the first thing that changed just as drastically and fast when I surrendered my life back to Yeshua/Jesus."

p 248 "I can say that I am yet to come across any ex occultist that came out of it and didn't do it without Jesus. Just saying. Every ex occultist testimony I have seen, is now in a strong relationship with Jesus. I also want to point out that every sect of the occult has NO PROBLEM with any other RELIGION including catholicism EXCEPT CHRISTIANITY. Every one of them is to blashpheme and do the opposite of what the Holy Bible says. That in itself speaks volumes."

p 249 "The word God is not a threat to them. Jesus is... In fact the illuminati plans on bringing about a NWO and a one world religion so they need the word god to stay in play for that be possible."

Jessie
She was born into elite family, raised to take an important role, but unfortunately for them she gave her life to Jesus as 3yo, and got out of their system as soon as she could. Now she works as a chaplain, also works on rescuing mainly trafficked children, she helps survivors and army veterans who are also victims of gov experiments.

John Ramirez
Former satanic high priest
1621204487497.png

Fiona Barnett
Author of Eyes Wide Open, victim of abuse and programming
From her book (page 450 and 451)
My Secret Source of Strength

I was asked on social media: To what do you attribute your ability to not only survive the unspeakable but thrive? You seem to be thriving to me. You are powerful.

Firstly, I do not always thrive. My supporters simply do not get to witness my private meltdowns. I too was once fragile and frightened, and at times I still feel threatened and anxious; hence I still suffer with Complex PTSD. But I get what people mean. I seem to thrive relative to the condition most victims of extreme abuse are seemingly in. Many victims are curled up in foetal positions in the corner of some psychiatric ward. Or they have committed suicide already...

My survival is testament to the existence and authority of Jesus Christ. My belief in the Biblical God and His only son Jesus Christ is the fundamental reason I managed to recover my memories without cracking or dying. That is my big secret. That is my source of hope in the face of adversity. That is where I found the courage and strength to defy my abusers and dare to heal. Deep down I know that Jesus Christ is Lord, that this world is under the temporary occupancy and rule of Lucifer and his vile minions, and that there is a real, tangible afterlife as described in the Bible. Yes, I am a crap Christian. My abusers specifically targeted my childhood belief in God and made it near impossible to relax, pray, concentrate on reading the Bible, and trust in anall-powerful, all-knowing, ever-present Creator.

1621205636284.png

I left the unbelievable things out of this book. I have tasted the spiritual and seen things that I can’t begin to share here, things which prevent me from denying the existence and authority of God. My supernatural experiences of God’s authority and power are relative to my experiences of the most vile and evil darkness. That is a fair balance.

Are they all lying? Did they all secretly agree to mention only Jesus as their God? Were they all programmed to say this? Why program for only one 'religion'? If they all said different God delivered them it would nicely create confusion.

TokiEl

Superstar
I must be muslim cause I only believe in one God.
Aside I just try to be a do gooder. Just the way I was raised
I only believe in one God too... one God with Soul and Spirit who created man in His image with soul and spirit.

But i would not call me a muslim because that term is islamic... and the Bible outs the god or allah of islam as the devil.