Do all religions lead us to God?

Beholden to Paramatma

Established
I love to see trinitarians agreeing with Hindu's @AmazingGrace . Indeed, the devil only has one enemy.
I see . So, anyone who Does not agree with the rhetoric of a p***phile is assigned an enemy of Islam.
We all know Islam does not support p***philia. But when you're own religions are so massively broken, you'll grab at any straw to pull yourselves up. Whether it be worshiping statues or prophets, there's really not much difference.
You are the biggest hypocrite I have interacted with. In your earlier post you go around asking the definition of a child and justifying child
Marriages. And here you are trying to absolve Islam of endorsing p***philia.
So Grace, tell us all about 80 year old Joseph and 8 year old Mary. Inquiring minds want to know.
Joseph and Mary are not prophets. They might have had associations with the divine but they themselves are not god sent. Christians are not required to model their lives after them. But Mohammed on the other hand is someone who represents Islamic ideals. The perfect man whom all Muslims aspire to emulate. There is a stark difference, mate.

Daze

Superstar
Did you know Beef is the most popular meat in the United states?
Whats it like to know people eat and defecate your god?

Does it invoke feelings of rage?.. or is it more depressing knowing you are powerless to save your lord?

I have a confession to make, when i was young we used to go cow tipping. Its more fun then it sounds.
So when can i expect your lords wrath? Honestly.. I'm getting tired of waiting.

Tidal

Star
[Hamas are] a tool of Israel. I would have thought this to be obvious, but not all of us have common sense.

So you're saying Israel wants Hamas to attack Israel?
Sorry but as I'm a military forum moderator and wargame champion, that makes no sense to me at all.. :p

Beholden to Paramatma

Established
Did you know Beef is the most popular meat in the United states?
Whats it like to know people eat and defecate your god?

Does it invoke feelings of rage?.. or is it more depressing knowing you are powerless to save your lord?

I have a confession to make, when i was young we used to go cow tipping. Its more fun then it sounds.
So when can i expect your lords wrath? Honestly.. I'm getting tired of waiting.
I see what you are trying to do here, deflecting the topic of discussion and instead trying to enrage me. CLASSIC COWARD MOVE.

no , cow is not a God. But we refer to cows as Go Mata or Mother.
The Rational Behind Revering Gomata :

After you are no longer old enough to consume your mother’s milk , you depend on the milk of the cow for your nourishment. In the Indian subcontinent goat or camels milk is not quite as popular as cows milk.

How can you kill and eat a creature whose milk you once drank ? Is that not equal to matricide.

Maybe you might find it ludicrous and far fetched, but this is the rational behind revering cows. We DO NOT WORSHIP COWS. We respect and revere them just as you would your mother.

No, I do not feel enraged when foreigners ,or Indians for that matter, consume beef. I understand that they might not hold the same views and beliefs as I do and that beef might very well be a staple component of their diet. I do not preach and proselytize when others consume beef nor do I feel helpless or enraged.

In recent years the western world has come to identify the benefits of vegeterianism , something a vast majority of Hindus have been practicing for God knows how long.

cow tipping … imagine deriving pleasure from hurting a harmless animal … but then again what more can I expect from the adherent of a barbaric desert cult that celebrates a lunar festvial by killing goats…
Hinduism is the religion of the devil whereas Islam is that of peace when only one among the both kills animals as an offering to please an increasingly narcissistic , insecure God .

Last edited:

Daze

Superstar
I see what you are trying to do here, deflecting the topic of discussion and instead trying to enrage me. CLASSIC COWARD MOVE.

no , cow is not a God. But we refer to cows as Go Mata or Mother.
The Rational Behind Revering Gomata :

After you are no longer old enough to consume your mother’s milk , you depend on the milk of the cow for your nourishment. In the Indian subcontinent goat or camels milk is not quite as popular as cows milk.

How can you kill and eat a creature whose milk you once drank ? Is that not equal to matricide.

Maybe you might find it ludicrous and far fetched, but this is the rational behind revering cows. We DO NOT WORSHIP COWS. We respect and revere them just as you would your mother.

No, I do not feel enraged when foreigners ,or Indians for that matter, consume beef. I understand that they might not hold the same views and beliefs as I do and that beef might very well be a staple component of their diet. I do not preach and proselytize when others consume beef nor do I feel helpless or enraged.

In recent years the western world has come to identify the benefits of vegeterianism , something a vast majority of Hindus have been practicing for God knows how long.
I'm deflecting nothing. I just don't engage with children.

Have you heard of Burger King?

proxy-image.jpg

They say you can have it your way!

Why is it Hindus kill anyone who eats beef? Its darn good.

Beholden to Paramatma

Established
I'm deflecting nothing. I just don't engage with children.
It’s quite apparent who here Is the child.
Have you heard of Burger King?

View attachment 57752

They say you can have it your way
Why is it Hindus kill anyone who eats beef? Its darn good.
Hindus do not behead all those

Who do not agree with them. That is the regressive practice of the barbaric cult of which you are a part.

There have been instances of mob lynchings of those who have been accused of butchering perfectly healthy calves for meat. This is
This wrong and I humane and I do not endorse it.

In the BJP ruled states of India legislations have been passed to prevent the sale of beef. And I don’t see how this is wrong .. in Muslim countries Halal food is a requisite , In Muslim majority areas of India the sale of Alcohol was banned until recently .

The only restrictions Hindus have is regarding the consumption of beef. Why must that not be enforced in a country of a billion+ Hindus?

There have been instances of mob lynchings of those who have been accused of butchering perfectly healthy calves for meat. This is

Have you even bothered to read the post, blind follower of p***phile Mo ?
No thoughts or comments on the explanation that I offered… Oh then again you thrive not on articulating counter arguments but instead on trying to provoke your opponent.
L

Last edited:

Tidal

Star
No, I do not feel enraged when foreigners ,or Indians for that matter, consume beef.
..In recent years the western world has come to identify the benefits of vegeterianism , something a vast majority of Hindus have been practicing for God knows how long..

As a Christian, I like tucking into a nice plate of meat and veg because after all, God knows what's best for our bodies which he designed..:)
God said- "Everything that lives and moves will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything" (Genesis 9:3)

If people think they can disobey God and stay healthy on a veg-only diet, good luck to 'em..:)

AmazingGrace

Established
I love to see trinitarians agreeing with Hindu's @AmazingGrace . Indeed, the devil only has one enemy.

We all know Islam does not support p***philia. But when you're own religions are so massively broken, you'll grab at any straw to pull yourselves up. Whether it be worshiping statues or prophets, there's really not much difference.

So Grace, tell us all about 80 year old Joseph and 8 year old Mary. Inquiring minds want to know.
Looks like you are really hungry to see comments from triggered people. Are you bored? Documentary An Open Secret could entertain you for an hour and half. Or are you payed to make people here angry?
Your words didn't trigger me, Daze, they made me sad. My guess is that you don't have a daughter nor little sister. Maybe you would see this differently. Btw, why are you pushing me to write about something you yourself don't want to mess with?

I would bet, that if Muhammad didn't marry Aisha, you wouldn't so openly support child marriage that can be a cover for p***philia. He already had 8 wives, why marry 6 year old?
Muslims are trying very hard to make prophet out of God, and make prophet live up to perfect life and morals of God incarnate. But Jesus and Muhammad cannot be compared. It's unfair comparison for Muhammad.

Tidal

Star
Mohammed..The perfect man whom all Muslims aspire to emulate. There is a stark difference, mate.

Hmm..muslims do terror stuff and cut people's heads off, stone adulteresses and kill gays, but Jesus never said to do that, so if I had to put my money on who's the most perfect to be emulated, I think I'd plump for Jesus..;)
Right Kid?

"Right"

Daze

Superstar
It’s quite apparent who here Is the child.
When you constantly call the prophet of 2 billion people a pedo how can you expect anyone to take you serious? Looking forward to you getting banned. Like i said, a good dozen Muslims here and its so easy to report someone.

Until then, i just had these beef steak fingers... delectable.

Beholden to Paramatma

Established
As a Christian, I like tucking into a nice plate of meat and veg because after all, God knows what's best for our bodies which he designed..:)
God said- "Everything that lives and moves will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything" (Genesis 9:3)

If people think they can disobey God and stay healthy on a veg-only diet, good luck to 'em..:)

Here comes the deranged scripture-quoting robot guy, the one and only Tidal.

I see that your comprehension skills are not the best. I empathize with you.

I was speaking of vegetarianism and not veganism.

Besides there are hundreds of articles in support of veganism as well.

I have a specific problem with the consumption of beef , other meat articles are not a matter of concern for me as I do realize that some form of meat is needed for the sustenance for those whose native cusines are not as vegetable and spice rich as India’s.

Tidal

Star
..Jesus and Muhammad cannot be compared.

Right, Jesus said- "I say nothing of my own accord, i only say what my father tells me to say.." (John 12:49)
but Mohammed only said what the "angel Gabriel" told him to say, so there's no comparison..:)

For all we know, "Gabriel" might have been the devil in disguise-
"Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light." (2 Cor 11:13/14)

Daze

Superstar
Why no mention of Joseph and Mary? I do apologize as i got the ages wrong. Seems Joe was 90 while mary was 12.

Far as your post goes I"m pro- whatever the Almighty has sent down. It really has nothing to do with my prophet.
Why do you think God made woman to bear children at 13, 14, 15 years of age Grace?

Tidal

Star
Here comes the deranged scripture-quoting robot guy, the one and only Tidal..

But mate if you don't like bible quotes, Jesus definitely won't want you as his chum..:)
Jesus said:-"Whoever's ashamed of me and my words, I'll be ashamed of him" (Mark 8:38 )

Now go and enjoy a nice dinner of juicy meat and brussel sprouts covered in thick gravy..:)
Jesus said - "What goes into a man's mouth does not make him unclean" (Matt 15:11)

Beholden to Paramatma

Established
When you constantly call the prophet of 2 billion people a pedo how can you expect anyone to take you serious? Looking forward to you getting banned. Like i said, a good dozen Muslims here and its so easy to report someone.

Until then, i just had these beef steak fingers... delectable.
When you constantly seek to justify child marriage, when you see no problem with there existing a sexual relationship between a 50 year old man ano 9 year old girl , how can you expect anyone with half a wit to not call you out as supporter of p***philia?
And of course getting someone, who does not share the same views as you do, banned is the act of someone who is deeply insecure in their beliefs and feels threatened by a reason.
But then again what more can we expect from people who call for the beheadings every other fortnight for the slightest of transgressions.

Last edited:

Daze

Superstar
When you constantly seek to justify child marriage, when you see no problem with there existing a sexual relationship between a 50 year old man ano 9 year old girl , how can you expect anyone with half a wit to not call you out as supporter of p***philia?
And of course getting someone, who does not share the same views as you do, banned is the act of someone who is deeply insecure in their beliefs and feels threatened by a reason.
But then again what more can we expect from people who call for the beheadings every other fortnight for the slightest of
I agree with your signature. Kinda crazy how your attacking seemingly everyone on your 2nd(?) day. Maybe you need more protein in your diet?

Tidal

Star
I have a specific problem with the consumption of beef..

In my long-distance cycling glory days (pic below) when I did over 100 miles per day, I quickly learnt that if I didn't give my stomach the meat and pork products it was screaming out for, I'd quickly grind to a halt.
The moral?- if we don't give our body what it demands, we'll be in a world o' hurt regardless of whether we take exercise or not..:)

Beholden to Paramatma

Established
But mate if you don't like bible quotes, Jesus definitely won't want you as his chum..:)
Jesus said:-"Whoever's ashamed of me and my words, I'll be ashamed of him" (Mark 8:38 )

Now go and enjoy a nice dinner of juicy meat and brussel sprouts covered in thick gravy..:)
Jesus said - "What goes into a man's mouth does not make him unclean" (Matt 15:11)
Mate, I own a bible and I very much enjoy reading quotes from it every other day. I have no problem with The more evolved form of Christianity as it is in the scriptures. I do believe that followers of Christ can lead a fulfilling life. In fact my dearest Aunt and cousin sister are Christians by birth. However I do not believe that God-realization or attaining oneness with ParaBrahman is possible through by traversing the Christian path. The onlything hat irks me is the constant need for Christians like yourself to demonize my faith

Daze

Superstar
The onlything hat irks me is the constant need for Christians like yourself to demonize my faith
Perhaps it has something to do with your attacks on the faith of others. I personally don't have a problem with Hindu's but when you insult my faith what kind of responses do you expect really?

Hate breeds hate.

Beholden to Paramatma

Established
L
Perhaps it has something to do with your attacks on the faith of others. I personally don't have a problem with Hindu's but when you insult my faith what kind of responses do you expect really?

Hate breeds hate.
if I remember correctly you were the one who began this fiasco by oh so very casually referring to my gods as devils.
All my remarks have been nothing but rebuttals or in another instance retaliations to your your blatant justification of p***philia.