Do all religions lead us to God?

Daze

Superstar
Yes and no... strange how their gods evolve and change over time hmm.. you would think a god or gods wouldn't change.
Interesting concept. If Jesus was always god why did those around him frequently refer to him as Prophet?

The hindu god Brahman, is also a 1 in 3 triune god. Interesting, isn't it? How many Christians are quick to denounce clearly pagan concepts, but ignore the parts where they align with their own religion.

Alanantic

Star
Yes and no... strange how their gods evolve and change over time hmm.. you would think a god or gods wouldn't change.
"Even the gods die." -- Vedas

But, Brahman is beyond comprehension & without attributes, so is neither living nor dead.

God is within you.

What I mean by that is the connection to God is within you.

Religion will not make you a righteous person.

Plenty of people found religion, but have not found God.

Your heart and your spirit will either be in tune with God, or it wont. Joining or following a religious organization cannot get you there.

You can even fake being righteous and adhere to the law, but if it burns you inside to be righteous and you act while not truly believing what you are doing, you are also not walking with God

Interesting concept. If Jesus was always god why did those around him frequently refer to him as Prophet?

The hindu god Brahman, is also a 1 in 3 triune god. Interesting, isn't it? How many Christians are quick to denounce clearly pagan concepts, but ignore the parts where they align with their own religion.
Both Muslims and "Christians" have got it wrong.

Christ is not a mere man or mortal. Nor is he God, as in the Creator of all things.

Its quite simple really, he is the son of God.

The triumvirate is not a Pagan concept.

The Bible states that there were 3 "Gods"

the Father , the Mother (which the bible refers to as the Holy Spirit) and the Son (Christ)

All 3 of these were in existence before the earth was formed. Christ came down in human form, and he clearly stated that he is NOT God, again as in the creator of all things.

If we are looking at other definitions of God, as in a supernatural being, then yes he could be described as a God, but not THE God.

But the important thing is not WHAT Christ was or was not, but WHAT HE INSTRUCTED.

What Christ instructed is more important than what any religion has to say.

You will also find that what Christ instructed is found in many cultures and religions.

Mohammed_123

Veteran
From what I have learnt thus far...the humans connection to god lies within the PINEAL GLAND.

The system tries hard to sever this connection..by calcifying it, with fluoride.

Maybe the Trinity is in fact 3 eyes..??

Daze

Superstar
Both Muslims and "Christians" have got it wrong.

Christ is not a mere man or mortal. Nor is he God, as in the Creator of all things.

Its quite simple really, he is the son of God.

The triumvirate is not a Pagan concept.

The Bible states that there were 3 "Gods"

the Father , the Mother (which the bible refers to as the Holy Spirit) and the Son (Christ)

All 3 of these were in existence before the earth was formed. Christ came down in human form, and he clearly stated that he is NOT God, again as in the creator of all things.

If we are looking at other definitions of God, as in a supernatural being, then yes he could be described as a God, but not THE God.

But the important thing is not WHAT Christ was or was not, but WHAT HE INSTRUCTED.

What Christ instructed is more important than what any religion has to say.

You will also find that what Christ instructed is found in many cultures and religions.
Interesting, i always thought the holy spirit was the angel Gabriel. But you're saying the bible says its the mother of god? I alwasy thought it strange because when i was in 1st grade i was told 1 plus 1 plus 1 equaled 3. Maybe Christians are just bad with mathematics? Whats your theory?

Crazy how many theories fall under the umbrella Christianity. Someone once told me Christianity has 45,000 sects. Crazy right?

Mohammed_123

Veteran
Trishul
Tridev
Trident
Triquetra
Trinity
Sirius + A + B
3 Pagan Goddesses Al-lat, Uzzu & Manat
The triple Goddess
Hexagram
Lots of signs of the Trinity....

Interesting, i always thought the holy spirit was the angel Gabriel. But you're saying the bible says its the mother of god? I alwasy thought it strange because when i was in 1st grade i was told 1 plus 1 plus 1 equaled 3. Maybe Christians are just bad with mathematics? Whats your theory?

Crazy how many theories fall under the umbrella Christianity. Someone once told me Christianity has 45,000 sects. Crazy right?
not the mother of God, the mother of Christ, and thus the Wife of God

the bible is extremely convoluted, (missing books, poor translations, not in chronological order etc) on top of all of this you have decievers in the church pushing false doctrines. I dont necessarily blame your every day pastor or preacher, but it was an organized effort to hide many of the truths of the bible, and to take many things out of context. Don't expect to hear this truth from the "Christians" you come across or talk to.

think about it, how can there be a father and a son, how was the son conceived ?

Mohammed_123

Veteran

the bible is extremely convoluted, (missing books, poor translations, not in chronological order etc) on top of all of this you have decievers in the church pushing false doctrines. I dont necessarily blame your every day pastor or preacher, but it was an organized effort to hide many of the truths of the bible, and to take many things out of context.

think about it, how can there be a father and a son, how was the son conceived ?
mother - isis - father - ptah or ra - son - horus

thats who the trinity are....

Daze

Superstar

the bible is extremely convoluted, (missing books, poor translations, not in chronological order etc) on top of all of this you have decievers in the church pushing false doctrines. I dont necessarily blame your every day pastor or preacher, but it was an organized effort to hide many of the truths of the bible, and to take many things out of context. Don't expect to hear this truth from the "Christians" you come across or talk to.

I have a harder time believing "god" can die. What happened to all of creation when the Christian god died?

Imagine if you were driving a semi down the highway at 80mph... and you took a 2 second nap. What do you think the outcome would be?

I have to agree with your assement of the Bible. Did you know there are over 2000 versions of the Bible? Crazy right?

Daze

Superstar
mother - isis - father - ptah or ra - son - horus

thats who the trinity are....
You're close as alot of pagan religions are intermingled and many involve some kind of trinity.

This is what i don't get. Any Christian will acknowledge Easter is full of paganism. Christmas is full of paganism. Yet the trinity, which is an ideal shared with many pagan religion, is somehow the reality???

As another poster mentioned above indoctrination goes along ways.

I have a harder time believing "god" can die. What happened to all of creation when the Christian god died?

Imagine if you were driving a semi down the highway at 80mph... and you took a 2 second nap. What do you think the outcome would be?

I have to agree with your assement of the Bible. Did you know there are over 2000 versions of the Bible? Crazy right?
Yeah Christianity has largely become a cult of worshipping Christ, when he said it clearly in the bible that he is not god and that he should not be worshipped. He even admitted that he is not "all knowing" and that only his father is.

The importance of Christ was his message, that gets lost on many people.

Daze

Superstar
Yeah Christianity has largely become a cult of worshipping Christ, when he said it clearly in the bible that he is not god and that he should not be worshipped. He even admitted that he is not "all knowing" and that only his father is.

The importance of Christ was his message, that gets lost on many people.
Took the words right out of my mouth.

You're close as alot of pagan religions are intermingled and many involve some kind of trinity.

This is what i don't get. Any Christian will acknowledge Easter is full of paganism. Christmas is full of paganism. Yet the trinity, which is an ideal shared with many pagan religion, is somehow the reality???

Well Christmas and easter are definately solstice based "holy" days not based on scripture.

The trinity seems like it would also be something pagan, unless the Pagan's are simply copying or creating their own versions of an original and divine concept.

Daze

Superstar
Well Christmas and easter are definately solstice based "holy" days not based on scripture.

The trinity seems like it would also be something pagan, unless the Pagan's are simply copying or creating their own versions of an original and divine concept.
They are all actually pagan concepts. Go back a millennia or so and the Church relaxed its rules to get new converts. People entered into Christianity keeping their old, pagan beliefs and practices. While today many pagan concepts exist in Christianity.

I made a thread last Easter showing how its worship of the spring solstice. I imagine I'll make a similar thread come December.

Tidal

Star
..the bible is extremely convoluted, (missing books, poor translations, not in chronological order etc)..

Jesus can be found in any slimline gospel like this one below for just a few pennies from bookshops or free from christian groups, and can be read in only a day or two, so if people think they have to read the entire bible to find him they ain't never gonna find him..:)
He was simple enough to understand-
"And the common people heard him gladly" (Mark 12:37)

And they knew they needed to stay focussed on him alone-
"Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith" (Heb 12:2)

And Paul reminded them not to get sidetracked by the satanic clowns of organised religions who try to say Christianity is a big complicated thing-
"I'm worried lest you be led astray from the simplicity of Christ" (2 Cor 11:3)
Because as Jesus said-
"You have one teacher, me" (Matt 23:10)

Maldarker

Star

Don't you think everyone of the fallen ones would not try to emulate what they experienced in the heavens before the fall. Heck come on satan imitates GOD trying to be like GOD you don't think lies weren't tickling mens ears wanting from them what only THE MOST HIGH GOD deserves?

Beholden to Paramatma

Established
Actually, Hinuism does have just one God, Brahman. All the others are simply...famil
Manifestations of the same Paramatma. Several paths, one destination. It is this very pluralistic world view and willingness to see divinity in alll spiritual paths and beings that has lead Hindus to be accepting of other faiths that might divergent from its own philosophy.
However, this might very well be a quality that we need to let go of.Islamic fundamentalism has ripped apart my Bharath into 3.Even today Islamic extremists harbour gory visions of establishing Ghazwa - e - or the Islamic State of India..A millennia or so of Islamic tyranny have finally caused the masses to awaken.In the coming years India will lose its secular credentials and Hindu rashtra will be established.

And what may I ask is exactly your problem with polytheistic religions ?
Don't you think everyone of the fallen ones would not try to emulate what they experienced in the heavens before the fall. Heck come on satan imitates GOD trying to be like GOD you don't think lies weren't tickling mens ears wanting from them what only THE MOST HIGH GOD deserves?
In one of my earlier posts I tried conveying to you all that I think it is a futile attempt to relentlessly create this dichotomy between God and Satan…
In relentlessly trying to create this division, you resort to demonizing and othering everything that does not conform to your narrow dogmatic worldview , you fail to see divinity for you are perpetually designatung what to demonize and what not to.
One poster very rudely referred to my Gods as freaks . You will never hear such an insult being hurled by me or the vast majority of Hindus , for that that mater. Your indoctrination has impeded your ability to see good in other beliefs that have been transformative for others, it has created within you an awful superiority complex ,which I believe, will have disastrous consequences for the continuation of your faith.

Last edited:
thats pretty much what I was saying.

Tidal

Star
..there are over 2000 versions of the Bible? Crazy right?

So what? It's been translated into every language on the planet..:)
As for the english versions, my favourite is the dear old King James written 400 years ago because it's fearless and not a bit pol-correct like some later versions.
As backup for cross-reference I also like the NIV (New International Version) because its written in modern english.