Divine Right Of Kings

rainerann

Star
I think this is just wishful thinking that stems from fear. There is a reason why the Bible says to overcome fear so many times because fear is just something that is present in life. Fear consistently affects the choices people make.

However, when you do this, you are releasing a false prophecy. This will be apparent when the curse never comes to pass, which it won't because it's ridiculous. Listening to it made my brain hurt. Still, I can understand that sometimes people will say things like this out of fear and a wish that what they are trying to believe is true.

TMT

Star
I think this is just wishful thinking that stems from fear. There is a reason why the Bible says to overcome fear so many times because fear is just something that is present in life. Fear consistently affects the choices people make.

However, when you do this, you are releasing a false prophecy. This will be apparent when the curse never comes to pass, which it won't because it's ridiculous. Listening to it made my brain hurt. Still, I can understand that sometimes people will say things like this out of fear and a wish that what they are trying to believe is true.
Well they certainly support a man who likes to sell fear. When people begin to say that this or that leader is chosen by God it's terrifying. These people are no better than say the Ayatollah.

rainerann

Star
Well they certainly support a man who likes to sell fear. When people begin to say that this or that leader is chosen by God it's terrifying. These people are no better than say the Ayatollah.
I don't disagree with you because I think it is ridiculous. I just don't think Trump is the only one that sells fear either, which actually makes it more ridiculous in my opinion. We can't escape the fear propaganda if we are always settling for something that is subpar.

However, people like to create comfortable social groups. People in the church are no different. They like to create social groups and collect friends who agree with them on this or that and this makes them happy, but being a Christian is more like rock climbing maybe. This is the way I would look at it. It is about pushing yourself to reach new goals and tackle a higher mountain. A lot of people won't want to do this because they are afraid for one reason or the other. So it comes down to whether you want to pretend to be afraid so you can keep your friends or whether you want to see whether you can make it to the top of the mountain even if it means doing it alone.

A lot of people never step outside the bubble because they are most afraid of offending their own friends in church. This is one of the reasons someone like Trump can get elected if he runs Republican. The Christian social circles support the Republican party. I think if a Democrat were pro-life and opposed homosexual marriage, a good portion of the church would still oppose them because they are Democrat. There is always a black sheep, but this is the way the chruch is being programmed by the media to behave. Everyone will have a role to play in the sustainable future of Agenda 21 comfort. Have you ever seen the movie Divergent where they are all broken into groups that "work together." That is what is happening.

Aero

Superstar
Nobody can curse you simply for opposing someone. But if you cross certain lines, you can be cursed.

IndianaGal

Rookie
Yes, and they are not the only ones. Trump might believe it himself.
This is scary. The cult of Trump.
Trump was definitely not sent by God, most probably just the opposite.

The woman in the article and others like her are deceived fools and really only dangerous to others who are easily susceptible to deception.

It is the whipping up of division and fear by the media, politicians, etc. that I dislike and I am concerned that this is being done on purpose because it benefits the dark side. Can any dualists out there confirm this for me?