Disney Is Buying Fox

The Zone

Star
Not exactly, Fox TV networks will remain as with Fox news, Fox business and FX and most of the non sports cable shows too. They will restructure and launch under a new umbrella on the stock market. What Disney gets is the 20th Fox Movie Studios and a crap load of Fox regional sports stations. This was a move to bolster ESPN which is losing subscribers and to help corner the market. But another big thing Disney wanted was the rights to all of the Marvel Comic characters from the universe that 21st Century Fox held the rights to they did not own. They have the whole universe now.

Last edited:

Nicole

Rookie
I honestly like some of Disney's movies and have watched shows on Disney Channel and ABC before. With that, I don't think I like this. They don't really need to do it, heck they just bought Star Wars so it's not like they need the money either.

Valtharia

Rookie
Exactly what Nicole said. I love some of their movies and they really don't need to buy Fox. They are rich enough, though I guess that will never stop them.

I grew up on Disney. My mom LOVES Disney. She loves Disney so much, every 4-5 yrs she tries to go to Disney World.