Disney Exposed

SomaticBanshee

Established
The new Obiwan Kenobi series is also wokism. Kenobi is shown to be inept and retarded while the little Leia kid is smarter than him and can escape grown men running after her. Plus there is the really diverse black inquisitor wahmen who can outsmart even Darth Vader and finds out right away what happens next and who is hiding where. And the writing sucks there are many logic problems like Kenobi not having his clothes burn when he is dragged in the fire by Vader, or a laser beam blocking the road and all they have to do is go around it but Kenobi shoots it instead...overall a train wreck that I am having a fun time laughing at!
I have been reading some articles about how some impossible unlikely things occur in that show. They plan to show the entire thing in theaters this year and I’m tempted to go see it on a big screen. I won’t subscribe to Disney app though. I have been tempted though to see my favorites when I was a kid like The Rescuers (my favorite Disney flick when I was a kid, saw It when it first came out, sorceror and the stone, Robin Hood and fox and the hound.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I have been reading some articles about how some impossible unlikely things occur in that show. They plan to show the entire thing in theaters this year and I’m tempted to go see it on a big screen. I won’t subscribe to Disney app though. I have been tempted though to see my favorites when I was a kid like The Rescuers (my favorite Disney flick when I was a kid, saw It when it first came out, sorceror and the stone, Robin Hood and fox and the hound.
I loved The Rescuers as a kid too... then as an adult I learned about the subliminal (and some overt) stuff inserted into that movie and most other Disney media product as well.

SomaticBanshee

Established
I loved The Rescuers as a kid too... then as an adult I learned about the subliminal (and some overt) stuff inserted into that movie and most other Disney media product as well.
yeah Tempest, no doubt there was some serious crimes going on in The Rescuers. I think a big message in that one was child trafficking and using kids as mules to smuggle diamonds.

SomaticBanshee

Established
The new Obiwan Kenobi series is also wokism. Kenobi is shown to be inept and retarded while the little Leia kid is smarter than him and can escape grown men running after her. Plus there is the really diverse black inquisitor wahmen who can outsmart even Darth Vader and finds out right away what happens next and who is hiding where. And the writing sucks there are many logic problems like Kenobi not having his clothes burn when he is dragged in the fire by Vader, or a laser beam blocking the road and all they have to do is go around it but Kenobi shoots it instead...overall a train wreck that I am having a fun time laughing at!
the problem is that Kennedy woman. She used to be Spielberg’s main handler for years and she eventually had to pull in her husband to start their own business to get the hell away from him as SS was extremely controlling of her and wouldn’t let her go. She has said that she couldn’t even have a personal life because of SS. Maybe that’s why she’s neutered all the SW male heroes. To get back at him and Lucas who I think was the one who introduced her to SS. I blame her for the crap that is SW now. And she loves to please the Chi-Comms too.

the problem is that Kennedy woman. She used to be Spielberg’s main handler for years and she eventually had to pull in her husband to start their own business to get the hell away from him as SS was extremely controlling of her and wouldn’t let her go. She has said that she couldn’t even have a personal life because of SS. Maybe that’s why she’s neutered all the SW male heroes. To get back at him and Lucas who I think was the one who introduced her to SS. I blame her for the crap that is SW now. And she loves to please the Chi-Comms too.
Yeah Kathleen Kennedy is responsible for all this. She pushes the "force is female" way of thinking and ridicules all powerful male characters from Luke to Kenobi but somehow did not touch Darth Vader, who is always badass (such as in Rogue One).

And Disney are hypocrites who are actually racist when it comes to getting more cash. In China the black character was removed from the SW poster and on the one for Black Panther, he was wearing a mask. They are not the ones to talk about " racist fans."

SomaticBanshee

Established
And then there was weirdness such as this in it...
View attachment 75647View attachment 75647
wow. Makes sense though because that woman who was trafficking the little girl is a total degenerate in that movie. But still that is really creepy that they snuck that in there. It’s pretty subliminal messaging. The crazy woman in that movie is probably where Epstein’s female pimp got her inspiration from as both are very similar looking except for the hair color. I mean let’s face it, Disney has a very problematic history going all the way back to when he was still alive but they don’t even try to hide it anymore like he did. Now it’s totally in the viewers face. Disney totally had a problem with women. They were either completely unaware of their surroundings or they were bitter spinsters that turned to black magic and witchcraft to feel they had a place in the world. He was a sick bastard that’s for sure.

SomaticBanshee

Established
Yeah Kathleen Kennedy is responsible for all this. She pushes the "force is female" way of thinking and ridicules all powerful male characters from Luke to Kenobi but somehow did not touch Darth Vader, who is always badass (such as in Rogue One).

And Disney are hypocrites who are actually racist when it comes to getting more cash. In China the black character was removed from the SW poster and on the one for Black Panther, he was wearing a mask. They are not the ones to talk about " racist fans."
yeah I was gonna bring up the humiliation of John Boyega in the Chi-Comm poster for the force awakenz. Sure, Kennedy had nothing to do with that, yeah right. She has such a tight controlling stranglehold on SW that she wouldn’t say no we can’t cut him off the poster for the Chi-Comms. She is full of it. Hopefully, she’ll get overthrown because at some point people under her are gonna get sick of her tyranny. She S.U.C.K.S

SomaticBanshee

Established

Kennedy has zero respect for continuity. Man the more I think of what’s happened to SW the more pissed off I get. If Leia when she was super young in the Kenobi series was so adept why wasn’t she more active with her abilities in the first film?? Yeah she was tough and when they are trapped in that hallway on the Death Star she takes control and grabs the blaster and gets everyone out of that dangerous moment cuz the guys are flustered (one of my fave moments in the first film) but she wasn’t as tuned in as Luke so it does not match up with her actions in the kenobi show. Kennedy is a total film history revisionist. And! Noticed how she went so hard to distance herself from the Han Solo film. Look I get it. The casting for Solo was a mistake. I think he’s ok in it but he’s just not that good of an actor and although it wasn’t nearly as good as rogue one, it still was highly entertaining. I still watch it from time to time and it doesn’t have all that woke crap in it. But Kennedy totally dumped hard on that film, of course killing any chance Han Solo gets more adventures which I believe he totally should. Also she made the massive mistake of getting corny Ron Howie to direct! Please? Of course the movie was gonna go down as bad for them. Would love for the original director to finally break his NDA and tell the world how awful Kennedy is. Has he made a movie since? Don’t think so.

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
wow. Makes sense though because that woman who was trafficking the little girl is a total degenerate in that movie. But still that is really creepy that they snuck that in there. It’s pretty subliminal messaging. The crazy woman in that movie is probably where Epstein’s female pimp got her inspiration from as both are very similar looking except for the hair color. I mean let’s face it, Disney has a very problematic history going all the way back to when he was still alive but they don’t even try to hide it anymore like he did. Now it’s totally in the viewers face. Disney totally had a problem with women. They were either completely unaware of their surroundings or they were bitter spinsters that turned to black magic and witchcraft to feel they had a place in the world. He was a sick bastard that’s for sure.
This article goes in-depth regarding the Kennedy-Lucas Films fiasco and its Disney connections...

SomaticBanshee

Established
This article goes in-depth regarding the Kennedy-Lucas Films fiasco and its Disney connections...
well written article. No idea that favreau and Kennedy are like separate entities in that SW take over. I thought he was in her pocket as she seems to be a freaking control freak. Never seen the Mandolorian show but people on those sets were getting sick and tired of the actress because she was being a bit of a bully behind the scenes and basically being a dick.

Oh I heard this kinda of weird theme in western media where the younger kids are smarter than the adults. Perhaps bashing the wiser people since young people tend to have to look up to them

SomaticBanshee

Established
More based Kenobi stuff. Seriously loving the Kenobi show trolling that Auralnauts are making. Larry Kenobi and the emergence of “the Strut” on Sandworld.