Disney Exposed

Okay, so I decided to create this thread to expose the symbolism in Disney. Hidden satanic symbolism and illuminati. As much i love disney movies, guys be careful!! Good thing I didn't watch Maleficent, Elena of Avalor etcc.. these are the reasons why Disney stars get abused.https://images.app.goo.gl/9qxa1B1Dh7Bg9xEB8

Tangled is one the movies I'd watch over and over again. I guess I enjoyed watching it mainly as if it was my fave movie or maybe it is one of my favourite movies. After learning about Pizzagate I realised the movie was a metaphor/message behind the victims of this satanic-p***phile child touching club.

Last edited:

Aero

Superstar
I don't think I've ever seen the movie "Tangled."

My thoughts, as an observer, relates a lot to an article I read on Quora earlier. It had to do with Malice in America. Now, I don't watch a lot of Disney, but I watch a lot of America. And I don't think Disney goes out of its way to normalize punishment. With that said, I'm getting suspicious of all the repetition.

Some of you are posting an awful lot about this stuff. I don't think that makes you guilty or anything, but it goes back to what I was saying about Malice. It's like you are bringing only problems and not solutions. Your problem with Disney is your own; you don't have to make it everyone else's problem. Doing so is literally like harassment.