Disney And Other Children's "programming"

polymoog

Superstar
Then, I started thinking about the existence of sci-fi and how funny it is to live in a world with such a concept. If you study literature, there is no such thing as sci-fi in the 17th century or before this. Jules Verne is maybe the first writer who could be called sci-fi maybe and this was in the 18th century. Why didn't people talk about life on other planets at any other time in history?

It has a unique presence in the modern world that is clearly connected to things that they are investigating in the world of classified documents.
jules verne was in the 19th C. lots of his stories were written during the gilded age, which was characterized by an openness and freedom (at least IMO). this was the beginnings of early 20th C. progressivism, with the stirrings of womens rights (when it was legit) and reform (like mandatory schooling and child labor laws). 'freak shows' were common, and the 'freaks' were not considered abominations and ridiculed-- they were simply accepted as how god created them.
with this mindset, verne (although living in france, which i would argue was socially ahead of the US in terms of enlightenment, with respect to classic liberalism) had the freedom to write what he wished. earlier, in the 17th C., i would imagine that the church would forbid such stories.
i suppose with the inventions of the telegraph and other mechanical devices, mans imagination (consciousness??) expanded to include space travel. id guess that fables and fantasy stories grew to become science fiction over time. when we consider the missile launches in the mid 20th C, we can see a matching rise in space magazines and scifi alien books geared towards kids (not to mention films), so this makes some sense.

Karlysymon

Superstar
So I have watched most Disney shows because I have kids and there is one that was bothering me the other day called "Lab Rats." It's about bionic people with special abilities like super strength whatever.

I started thinking to myself that it is funny that these things are being entertained in children's programming that would otherwise be discussed as a conspiracy theory.

Then, I started thinking about the existence of sci-fi and how funny it is to live in a world with such a concept. If you study literature, there is no such thing as sci-fi in the 17th century or before this. Jules Verne is maybe the first writer who could be called sci-fi maybe and this was in the 18th century. Why didn't people talk about life on other planets at any other time in history?

It has a unique presence in the modern world that is clearly connected to things that they are investigating in the world of classified documents.

I just don't see how people find it hard to believe that the presence of shows like this is the result of classified research. It is the next level of MK Ultra and project Stargate, not science fiction. Science fiction doesn't really even exist without covert activities.
I've seen ads for Lab rats and i think it and the recent tv show 'Legion' are meant to popularise MKultra. Where is the harm if you can have super powers in return? Legion, especially (haven't watched it, only trailer) is creepy in the sense that there are some mk victims who claim to be a 'walking city', with 3000+ alters. When i first read that, i was immediatelty reminded of the lunatic that Christ healed who was possessed by 'Legion'...because we are many'. It boogles my mind how someone can be taken over by that many entities. I recently decided to watch 'Conspiracy Theory' (Mel Gibson, Julia Roberts) because its been talked about so much and is the ultimate CT movie. 30+mins in, it became difficult for me to watch and i skipped some parts. I just couldn't believe that there are real people like Mel's character and their horrific life stories/struggles have been dramatised for our 'entertainment'. Iam not much of a movie person but I just couldn't believe the level of insanity that has gripped our world. There iam, on the couch, supposed to 'enjoy' the story of a Manchurian candidate. I enjoyed Jules Verne's books like any other classic but i now think him to have been an insider.

Anyway, this is a great piece on Sci-fi (that may interest you) and what its proliferation in our day means for our future.

"In Orthodoxy and the Religion of the Future , Bishop Seraphim Rose expands on the role of sci-fi in the promulgation of evolutionary thought: “The center of the science
fiction universe (in place of the absent God) is man–
not usually man as he is now, but man as he will
‘become’ in the future, in accordance with the
modern mythology of evolution.”
....Religion, in the traditional sense, is absent, or else present in a very incidental or artificial way. The literary form itself is obviously a product of the ‘post-Christian’ age
(evident already in the
stories of Poe and Shelley).
The science fiction universe is a totally secular one, although often with ‘mystical’ overtones of an
occult or Eastern kind ‘God,’ if mentioned at all, is a vague and impersonal
power, not a personal being (for example, the ‘Force’ of Star Wars, a
cosmic energy that has its
evil as well as good side).

The increasing fascination of contemporary man with science fiction themes is a direct reflection of the loss
of traditional religious
values.”

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
Like Stranger Things.
Haven't watched it either (i pretty much only read analyses of movies and tv shows) but yes. The message i get, as being sent out is; for example, why bother spending hours on a school subject when you could just be mk'd and be 'blessed' with photographic memory and just sail through your exams?

SmilingLlama

Rookie
Yeah Sia sold out and I'm sad about that, she used to be a good artist.
Yeah, I LOVED "Colour The Small One"...

Have briefly listened to "1000 Forms of Fear", but haven't watched the videos. I read what was said about them on VC, though. I should give them a try, for educational purposes...

mecca

Superstar
Yeah, I LOVED "Colour The Small One"...

Have briefly listened to "1000 Forms of Fear", but haven't watched the videos. I read what was said about them on VC, though. I should give them a try, for educational purposes...
I really like her album "Some People Have Real Problems". 1000 Forms of Fear has some good songs but the videos do have symbolism...

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
tf is wrong with Disney ffs

Devine

Star
Don't you think 12 year old girls think about boys or men? It's not like they screwed each other. When I was 12 I thought about women. Older women.
not girls and not at 12 you sick f*ck

Shirana

Hi not sure if I'm supposed to write this here or somewhere else but either way I feel like this is very important to share on here.

I don't know if any of you have heard of or seen the tv series the owl house. It's a Disney tv series and I experienced something truly horrible from just watching the first episode of it.

So at first I only noticed a few one eye symbols, they popped up a few times which were quite annoying at first but then they became extremely consistent. Then more different symbols showed up like the illuminati symbol (the triangle with the eye) then there were the owl symbols practically everywhere and also the deer skull with the horns symbols. These were popping up continuously throughout this one episode everywhere, it was so frequent that I actually started to become spiritually and emotionally drained. I had a full on panic attack because of it and it genuinely felt like I was under some kind of powerful mind control. It felt evil and horrible. I have honestly never felt like this with a tv show or film in my life...

These pictures are a few examples of what I mean but there are hundreds more symbols like these in the owl house just scattered everywhere...

Not to mention this story is about someone going into a demon realm and it being viewed as a fun and magical place to go to.

Attachments