Disney And Other Children's "programming"

Devine

Star
Idk if this is true, or a joke, or what. I do know that when I first saw the movie, I enjoyed it, despite the antihero being glorified, (bad guys are good guys, yay!) the triple goddess imagery involved with the three daughters and the unicorns. A little suspicious, but yeah, it IS Disney, and they have to eff with us at least a little.

When my husband bought it for my kid, I was ambivalent, but I figured, he's already seen it, and it doesn't seem to blatant or scary. I popped it into the dvd player, and the first thing that I saw was the little one-eyed minion standing next to the "Illumination" logo and giggling. Oh boy, I said to myself, apparently all this in-your-face occultism is not just an inside joke. It's yet another way to instill these ideas and images in the minds of our children, normalizing aberrant behaviors and furthering the goals of the you-know-whos. So, I do what a good mommy does and surreptitiously toss it in the trash and tell my kid to "keep looking, it's here somewhere, it's just lost."

Which sucks, because it's a fun, funny movie, and I just want to be able to enjoy a frigging cartoon once in a while.
Good for you! I Boycott disney :)

TruthSucker

Established
C'mon guys, we've all watched some Disney flicks in our childhood and I would suppose that we're all normal adults, more or less. So Disney isn't (or was!) what some conspiracy theorists want us to believe: a pack of pedophiliac satanists.

I know the storys about subliminal messages and hidden symbols but let's be honest: the Djunglebook was a lot of fun those days. Mickey, Goofy, Donald, nothing wrong with that. And I also had a lot of fun with "dispicable me 1&2" as an adult.
Of course Illumination Entertainment is one you should have "an eye" on.

What concerns me way more was this gay undertone in minions. At the end this is a kids movie. Sexuality in whatever form has no legitimacy in this kind of movies.

bbsion

Established

I was flipping through the channels and a music video from this movie or whatever it is came on the Disney Channel. I listened to some of the lyrics and was completely appalled. This is what they are trying to throw in the faces of our children eh? Give it a catchy beat and you get the kids hypnotized and repeating the lyrics in their heads. Here are the lyrics:

Ah!

We got all the ways to be
W-I-C-K-E-D
W-I-C-K-E-D

C'mon!
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey
Ha, ha, ha!
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey!

Crashing the party
Guess they lost my invitation
Friendly reminder
Got my own kind of persuasion

Looks like this place could use a bit of misbehavior
Happily Ever After with a little flavor

Bad to the bone with even worse intentions
We're gonna steal the show and leave 'em all defenseless

A fairy tale life can be—oh—so overrated
So raise your voices and let's get it activated

Long live havin' some fun
We take what we want
There's so many ways to be wicked
With us evil lives on
The right side of wrong

Apple apple
Dip dip
Wanna try it?
Tick tick
Take a bite
C'mon, be bold
Change the way the story's told

This time the dark is finally getting your attention
We're wicked by the book and class is back in session
You like it steal it, gotta beat 'em to the treasure
A rite of passage
Bad just doesn't get much better!

We take what we want
With us evil lives on
The right side of wrong

Mother always knows best
Show her, pass every test
Hear her voice in my head
Evil is the only real way to win

Hey, hey, hey, hey!
W-I-C-K-E-D
Let's go!

Hey, hey, hey, hey!
W-I-C-K-E-D
Yeah!

We take what we want
With us evil lives on
The right side of wrong

Cruel and unusual
We're taking control
With us evil lives on
The right side of wrong

Hey, hey, hey, hey!
W-I-C-K-E-D
W-I-C-K-E-D
W-I-C-K-E-D
So many ways to be wicked

Haich

Superstar
I was flipping through the channels and a music video from this movie or whatever it is came on the Disney Channel. I listened to some of the lyrics and was completely appalled. This is what they are trying to throw in the faces of our children eh? Give it a catchy beat and you get the kids hypnotized and repeating the lyrics in their heads. Here are the lyrics:

Ah!

W-I-C-K-E-D
W-I-C-K-E-D

C'mon!
Ha, ha, ha!

Crashing the party
Friendly reminder

We take what we want
With us evil lives on
The right side of wrong

Apple apple
Dip dip
Wanna try it?
Tick tick
Take a bite
C'mon, be bold

A rite of passage

We take what we want
With us evil lives on
The right side of wrong

Mother always knows best

Hey, hey, hey, hey!
W-I-C-K-E-D
Let's go!

Hey, hey, hey, hey!
W-I-C-K-E-D
Yeah!

We take what we want
With us evil lives on
The right side of wrong

Cruel and unusual
We're taking control
With us evil lives on
The right side of wrong

Hey, hey, hey, hey!
W-I-C-K-E-D
W-I-C-K-E-D
W-I-C-K-E-D
There's something seriously off about Disney.

Renegade

Veteran

Submarine Escape
Early experimental submarines had a tendency to sink, and a number of accidents before the First World War made the Admiralty look into the possibility of developing an escape apparatus for use by trapped crews. One of these, designed by Captain S.S. Hall and Fleet Surgeon O. Rees, and manufactured by Siebe Gorman, briefly went into production.

polymoog

Superstar
if there are other photos showing that children were wearing these outfits, i would be interested in seeing them. but after a quick search, it looks like these are fully grown people based on nearby adults of similar height, which are out of the clip of this photo.
further, i dont think that the nazis experimented solely on kids as this meme implies, but twin children were definitely used in a number of tests. of course this is mainstream history telling us about these nazi experiments, which could be 100% bullshit like the "extermination" camps. i think it is indisputable that the japanese were doing horrific experiments on the koreans.
further still, these kids would be from germany, poland, etc., and many would be speaking yiddish, which is based on a lot of germanic language. german scientists would understand quite a bit of what some of these kids were saying, so that last sentence doesnt sound too plausible to me.
disney is completely satanic, but IMO, is not guilty on this one.

i think this has more validity, although i am not sure if the jewish star has anything to do with it (didnt see the movie):

[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Devine

Star
C'mon guys, we've all watched some Disney flicks in our childhood and I would suppose that we're all normal adults, more or less. So Disney isn't (or was!) what some conspiracy theorists want us to believe: a pack of pedophiliac satanists.

I know the storys about subliminal messages and hidden symbols but let's be honest: the Djunglebook was a lot of fun those days. Mickey, Goofy, Donald, nothing wrong with that. And I also had a lot of fun with "dispicable me 1&2" as an adult.

What concerns me way more was this gay undertone in minions. At the end this is a kids movie. Sexuality in whatever form has no legitimacy in this kind of movies.
everything disney does is gross. even the old movies, why was EVERY story that is made for children completely focused on romantic love? the princess shit was clearly damaging for girls. when i was young they were way too scary and too sad, parents always die. and this is before you get into any disney "conspiracies"

Devine

Star

i do think they are a pack of p***phile satanists! :)

Devine

Star

Ah!

W-I-C-K-E-D
W-I-C-K-E-D

C'mon!
Ha, ha, ha!

Crashing the party
Friendly reminder

We take what we want
With us evil lives on
The right side of wrong

Apple apple
Dip dip
Wanna try it?
Tick tick
Take a bite
C'mon, be bold

A rite of passage

We take what we want
With us evil lives on
The right side of wrong

Mother always knows best

Hey, hey, hey, hey!
W-I-C-K-E-D
Let's go!

Hey, hey, hey, hey!
W-I-C-K-E-D
Yeah!

We take what we want
With us evil lives on
The right side of wrong

Cruel and unusual
We're taking control
With us evil lives on
The right side of wrong

Hey, hey, hey, hey!
W-I-C-K-E-D
W-I-C-K-E-D
W-I-C-K-E-D
Thank you for taking the time to put this up it is SO SO creepy! the part about mother is straight mk ultra shit. so i guess the premise of the movie is, these are the children of the disney villains. WTF?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Devine

Star
if there are other photos showing that children were wearing these outfits, i would be interested in seeing them. but after a quick search, it looks like these are fully grown people based on nearby adults of similar height, which are out of the clip of this photo.
further, i dont think that the nazis experimented solely on kids as this meme implies, but twin children were definitely used in a number of tests. of course this is mainstream history telling us about these nazi experiments, which could be 100% bullshit like the "extermination" camps. i think it is indisputable that the japanese were doing horrific experiments on the koreans.
further still, these kids would be from germany, poland, etc., and many would be speaking yiddish, which is based on a lot of germanic language. german scientists would understand quite a bit of what some of these kids were saying, so that last sentence doesnt sound too plausible to me.
disney is completely satanic, but IMO, is not guilty on this one.

i think this has more validity, although i am not sure if the jewish star has anything to do with it (didnt see the movie):

[/QUOTE]
Yeah alright fine you de bunked me :) i still hate disney though

polymoog

Superstar
[/QUOTE]
Yeah alright fine you de bunked me :) i still hate disney though[/QUOTE]

we are ONLY interested in the truth, and no one should feel bad about believing something that is false. in fact, i think more credit is due to the people who are able to change their beliefs after being presented with the truth. many people hold their beliefs so tightly that they cannot see what is and what isnt true.

and i hate disney as well. never liked it as a kid, either.

Last edited:

LadyNocturna33

Established
everything disney does is gross. even the old movies, why was EVERY story that is made for children completely focused on romantic love? the princess shit was clearly damaging for girls. when i was young they were way too scary and too sad, parents always die. and this is before you get into any disney "conspiracies"
Most stories Disney published existed way before Disney ever made an animation about them.

Most of them are derived from the famous stories of the brothers Grimm, and several other mostly European legends. The Disney versions are actually very censored, the originals are downright creepy and often close to horror. That is because the origin of fairy tales is to warn children of the dangers of the world (for instance little red riding hood) and not to make children happy.

Devine

Star
Most stories Disney published existed way before Disney ever made an animation about them.

Most of them are derived from the famous stories of the brothers Grimm, and several other mostly European legends. The Disney versions are actually very censored, the originals are downright creepy and often close to horror. That is because the origin of fairy tales is to warn children of the dangers of the world (for instance little red riding hood) and not to make children happy.
yes i have heard that. so i wonder why those stories were chosen?

TruthSucker

Established
Sidefact if you didn't know (I didn't knew til now): Brother Grimm were freemasons.

Source: http://www.fr.de/rhein-main/alle-gemeinden/main-kinzig-kreis/main-kinzig-kreis/brueder-grimm-loge-hanau-termin-fuer-die-neugruendung-a-1057405
77 Jahre nach der zwangsweisen Auflösung der Hanauer Brüder-Grimm-Loge durch die Nazis wird die Loge nun neu gegründet. Der Druiden-Orden hat sich dem Geist der Aufklärung verschrieben.

Google translation:
77 years after the forced dissolution of the Hanauer Brothers-Grimm-Loge by the Nazis, the Lodge is now being re-established. The Druid Order has dedicated itself to the spirit of Enlightenment.

Dan

Veteran
RIGHT. Let me look at very carefully. Certain conspiracy theorists are convinced that Disney is a Satanic Corporation because A) The logo could be seen as three sixes B) They work with children for less-than-moral reasons

OK, I trust NO corporation or big business because it is A) A well-known fact that people did some evil shit to get there B) I can smell the bullshit, now I'm a fairly independent adult (at least in mind).

NOW. I saw a bunch of Disney films as a child (Sword in the Stone, Alice in Wonderland, Robin Hood, and Fantasia the "magnum opus"). I want to know WHY certain people think that this is corrupting. It is 100% occultism, but how does this create evil in the world? That is dependent on the individual, not the masses.

Mr.Grieves

Veteran
when i was young they were way too scary and too sad, parents always die. and this is before you get into any disney "conspiracies"
Gotta say, I don't agree with this. Kids entertainment back in our day was indeed more scary and sad than the entertainment peddled to kids today, but that by no means made it 'damaging'. Movies like 'The Land Before Time', 'The Secret of Nihm', or 'The Dark Crystal' were indeed more frightening and had contained much more tragedy than one can find in today's kids media, and sure, the use of magic and fantasy within them could be called 'occult', but in addition to being more frightening and tragic than today's children's media, it was also smart, and contained real lessons and moral quandaries for children to hash out. In 'The Dark Crystal' for example, one sees the Skeksis draining the 'life-essence', essentially draining the soul out of these little cabbage-patch people to drink like fine liquor. Was it a scary and tragic scene? Absolutely it was, but it made you think about exploitation and how horribly wrong it is to take from others simply because you can.

The 'Despicable Me' movies are seemingly delightful little bits of fluff; nothing particularly scary happens, nothing particularly tragic happens, it all seems to be in light-hearted good fun, but what does a child learn while watching it? That its ok to be a bad guy? That servile slavery is fun?

That's not to say all modern(ish) kids media is lacking in moral messaging. 'The Incredibles' for example is total Randian propaganda; portraying the 'John Galt' family of the Incredibles struggling with the mediocrity imposed on them by a society of ungrateful, untalented parasites who go so far as to sue them for saving their lives.