Disney And Other Children's "programming"

AlcyoneSong

Established
Hi not sure if I'm supposed to write this here or somewhere else but either way I feel like this is very important to share on here.

I don't know if any of you have heard of or seen the tv series the owl house. It's a Disney tv series and I experienced something truly horrible from just watching the first episode of it.

So at first I only noticed a few one eye symbols, they popped up a few times which were quite annoying at first but then they became extremely consistent. Then more different symbols showed up like the illuminati symbol (the triangle with the eye) then there were the owl symbols practically everywhere and also the deer skull with the horns symbols. These were popping up continuously throughout this one episode everywhere, it was so frequent that I actually started to become spiritually and emotionally drained. I had a full on panic attack because of it and it genuinely felt like I was under some kind of powerful mind control. It felt evil and horrible. I have honestly never felt like this with a tv show or film in my life...

These pictures are a few examples of what I mean but there are hundreds more symbols like these in the owl house just scattered everywhere...

Not to mention this story is about someone going into a demon realm and it being viewed as a fun and magical place to go to.
Oh fun also apparently it’s super progressive because the main character is like LGBTQ... but yes Lilith symbolism abounds. Thanks for the heads up

Stephania

Star
I saw this movie from Disney on Betamax tape when I was 10 years old. It freaked me out terribly.
The Watcher in the Woods
Between that and "Escape to Witch Mountain' - I already knew something was up between those cartoons and records I had of 'fairytales' as a (younger than 10) child... and these freaky occult actual 'movies for kids'.

BTW- I just saw that Watcher in the Woods is up on YouTube for free. Kind of like when my family rented it from Blockbuster in the discount section. Ask yourself.. WHY would Disney release this for kids and WHY something with Betty Davis in it isnt more well known? Honestly, when I first saw it I felt like I was going through a cult initiation. Though at the time I didnt know what to call that feeling..
I'm not even sure if this was released in theaters really?
Full movie:
Someone elaborating on YT (totally freaked out, points out alternate ending decades later reinstated.. and asking her followers questions about why Disney would do this.. but she's kind of asleep still and into Disney):

Last edited: