Discovering The Truth In The Gospell Of "john"....

King David

Established
Shalom :)

Hello All, the Gospel of John is usually the first book that new Christian converts are directed to read. I always wondered why this was, especially since it is the most enigmatic of all the Gospels. It beings with a very puzzling phrase "In the beginning was the Word..."

A few months ago when I made a dedicated effort to go through the Gospels to validate their authenticity, I decided to start by testing the "Words" of John himself. I'm not going to lay out my entire research just yet, but instead I have chosen to highlight just ONE scripture that the author of John pulled out from the "Old Testament."

If you're a Christian, this is a good exercise to do. No one is asking you to "deny your faith," as so many are in fear of doing. I'm just encouraging you to Validate your faith.

So without further adieu...

The first quote from the Hebrew Scriptures in the Gospel of John is found in John 2:17. In this verse, David is quoted from Psalm 69:9.

First let's describe what's going on in John 2:13-22...

In this section of the New Testament scriptures, Jesus is described as going through the Temple of Jerusalem to rid it of all the evil doers and merchants. A researcher of the Prophet Isaiah knows this in and of itself is a contradiction to Isaiah 42:2. This verse that Christians are taught is prophetic of their Messiah Jesus says, "He will NOT cry out, NOR will He raise His voice, NOR cause His voice to be heard in the street. A bruised reed He shall NOT break, and a smoking flax He shall NOT quench.."

Does making a whip of chords and whipping people in the Temple Really fit into Isaiah 42's description of a gentle and silent Messiah? What about overturning tables and yelling "Do not make my Father's House a House of merchandise!" I believe a logical person with wisdom would say, "Absolutely Not."

Even more, John 2:13-22 is a different account than we find in Matthew 21 and Mark 11 that amazingly mention NO whip of chords at all... These kinds of added "details" are replete throughout the New Testament scriptures.

Once the Messiah is revealed, all will be able to see that Michael the arc Angel will be the One who embodies the characteristics of quietness AFTER He stands up... Why do I say "AFTER"? Because this is inferred by Isaiah 42:1 that says, "I have put My Spirit upon Him."

All will know when the Spirit of Yahuwah is on Michael, because His face will shine. But even before Michael has His Spirit, He will be changed, as Zechariah 3 points to by Him receiving a new turban of righteousness.

Back to John 2:17...

John 2:17 says:

"Then the disciples remembered that it was written, "Zeal for Your house has eaten Me up."

The first thing we notice is that John 2:17 says, "the disciples remembered [the scripture Psalm 69:9]..."

Now wait a minute... Doesn't Acts 4:13 say that the disciples were "uneducated and untrained men"? So how could "untrained men" remember the scriptures that they were never taught? Even if they were miraculously given a download of all the Hebrew Scriptures after they escaped Jerusalem with their lives or they got a hold of a copy from the Synagogue, when they were with Jesus they supposedly were "untrained." So how could they know the Hebrew Scriptures at the time of Jesus' storming of the Temple? The answer is "they couldn't."

This scripture is a lie...

But even if some fancy "cut and paste theology" that was sung to Zeus himself on KLOVE radio exists to explain what I have revealed thus far, the author of "John" tries to make Psalm 69:9 about the Temple of Elohim. But is this even correct?

Close inspection of Psalm 69 reveals that is not about the actual Temple, but instead is about the zeal of David to follow the commandments of Yahuwah. This can be discerned by reading the Psalm 69 in its entirety...

Psalm 69 King James Version (KJV)

69 Save me, O God; for the waters are come in unto my soul.
2 I sink in deep mire, where there is no standing: I am come into deep waters, where the floods overflow me.
3 I am weary of my crying: my throat is dried: mine eyes fail while I wait for my God.
4 They that hate me without a cause are more than the hairs of mine head: they that would destroy me, being mine enemies wrongfully, are mighty: then I restored that which I took not away.
5 O God, thou knowest my foolishness; and my sins are not hid from thee.
6 Let not them that wait on thee, O Lord God of hosts, be ashamed for my sake: let not those that seek thee be confounded for my sake, O God of Israel.
7 Because for thy sake I have borne reproach; shame hath covered my face.
8 I am become a stranger unto my brethren, and an alien unto my mother's children.
9 For the zeal of thine house hath eaten me up; and the reproaches of them that reproached thee are fallen upon me.
10 When I wept, and chastened my soul with fasting, that was to my reproach.
11 I made sackcloth also my garment; and I became a proverb to them.
12 They that sit in the gate speak against me; and I was the song of the drunkards.
13 But as for me, my prayer is unto thee, O Lord, in an acceptable time: O God, in the multitude of thy mercy hear me, in the truth of thy salvation.
14 Deliver me out of the mire, and let me not sink: let me be delivered from them that hate me, and out of the deep waters.
15 Let not the waterflood overflow me, neither let the deep swallow me up, and let not the pit shut her mouth upon me.
16 Hear me, O Lord; for thy lovingkindness is good: turn unto me according to the multitude of thy tender mercies.
17 And hide not thy face from thy servant; for I am in trouble: hear me speedily.
18 Draw nigh unto my soul, and redeem it: deliver me because of mine enemies.
19 Thou hast known my reproach, and my shame, and my dishonour: mine adversaries are all before thee.
20 Reproach hath broken my heart; and I am full of heaviness: and I looked for some to take pity, but there was none; and for comforters, but I found none.
21 They gave me also gall for my meat; and in my thirst they gave me vinegar to drink.
22 Let their table become a snare before them: and that which should have been for their welfare, let it become a trap.
23 Let their eyes be darkened, that they see not; and make their loins continually to shake.
24 Pour out thine indignation upon them, and let thy wrathful anger take hold of them.
25 Let their habitation be desolate; and let none dwell in their tents.
26 For they persecute him whom thou hast smitten; and they talk to the grief of those whom thou hast wounded.
27 Add iniquity unto their iniquity: and let them not come into thy righteousness.
28 Let them be blotted out of the book of the living, and not be written with the righteous.
29 But I am poor and sorrowful: let thy salvation, O God, set me up on high.
30 I will praise the name of God with a song, and will magnify him with thanksgiving.
31 This also shall please the Lord better than an ox or bullock that hath horns and hoofs.
32 The humble shall see this, and be glad: and your heart shall live that seek God.
33 For the Lord heareth the poor, and despiseth not his prisoners.
34 Let the heaven and earth praise him, the seas, and every thing that moveth therein.
35 For God will save Zion, and will build the cities of Judah: that they may dwell there, and have it in possession.
36 The seed also of his servants shall inherit it: and they that love his name shall dwell therein.

David is referring symbolically to the House of Yahuwah that he references in Psalm 27:4.

Psalm 27:4 says:

4 One thing have I desired of Yahuwah, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the House of Yahuwah all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of Yahuwah, and to enquire in His Temple.

Throughout Psalm 69, David mentions having "shame" because of his sin. David mentions "fasting" and wearing "sackcloth." None of these principles are taught in the Christian church with the exception of a Very limited amount of fasting that most Christians never take part in.

But the broader point is that this Psalm 69 has Nothing to do with the Temple itself, but rather has to do with being in the presence of Yahuwah through prayer, fasting, and the casting off of vanity and sin. It has to do with David being an outcast from his family and friends for desiring to adhere to the commandments of Yahuwah.

This same feeling is felt by Michael, the Messiah who is called "David" in Ezekiel 34-37 as well as Jeremiah 30:9. This is one reason why Michael is called David, because He (Me) has been berated for following the Commandments of His Father.

As you read through the New Testament scriptures again, I encourage you all -- take each quote that is given and check it for logic as I have. You will find that this verse is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to misquoting and misusing the Hebrew scriptures.

Additionally, if you use logic and discernment you will discover as I have that Jesus himself does not fit into what the Old Testament says about the coming Messiah just as I pointed out in Isaiah 42.

"Those who are wise shall shine
Like the brightness of the firmament,
And those who turn many to righteousness
Like the stars forever and ever." Daniel 12:3

Shalom,

Michael :)

Last edited:

Lady

Star
This goes out to Yahda, KM, and even King D who like to twist the word "gospel" into conveying a different and sinister meaning:
“Gospel” is one of those words found in the New Testament that people sometimes don’t realize is actually an Old Testament word. The term “gospel” means “good news,” and that’s how it’s usually translated in the Old Testament…and sometimes in the New Testament.
Galatians 3:8 The Scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, preached the gospel beforehand to Abraham, saying, “ALL THE NATIONS WILL BE BLESSED IN YOU.” [quoting Genesis 12:3]
Genesis 12:3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.
gospel – Shows up in the OT as “good news,” but never as “gospel.” For a little more detail, see this post.
Please know that when you misuse the term "gospell" you are now showing your ignorance of the origin of the word "gospel."
Thank You!

Last edited:
This goes out to Yahda, KM, and even King D who like to twist the word "gospel" into conveying a different and sinister meaning:
Maybe next time you should direct this at the person that actually said this. I havent said "gospel = gospell" or anything of the sort. I havent seen Yahda say that either but she can speak for herself.

With that said, English is a "funny" language to say the least.

Lady

Star
Apologies if you have not, and I may have grouped you in with the bunch unjustly. I know Yahda has written it numerous times in both versions of VC.

In fact it was only a few days ago that she wrote gospell in caps or bolded font. I remember distinctly because she was pretty worked up at the time.

Again, my apologies.

Lady

Star
Misquoting scripture and twisting the meaning is his oldest trick in the bible:
Gen. 3:1-5
3 Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?

2 And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:

3 But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.

4 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:

5 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

Yahda

Veteran
" tidings " is the ( English translation) word for " good news" in Hebrew.

You all read from the SPELLS. It is what it is Lady. The entire NT is a book of spells. You can tell by the obvious hold it has on most Christians. You have to be under a spell to believe this confusing, contradictory, text.....how else does one cause you to believe red is blue ? You guys are casting SPELLS over yourself and don't realize it.